Be toxic/possesive

itorroella9

itorroella9

packrunner
females love the "i'll kill any man that that looks at your direction" mentality, if you are afraid to tell your gf she's yours you're a huge cuck (i've seen a lot of cases of this). it's an easy halo that for some reason a lot of guys don't do, multiple girls have told me that they liked how possesive i'm over them, even one asked me if i was actually this toxic or if i just did it because i knew girls liked it jfl

i could do an actual extensive thread about this but i'm too lazy rn

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, sensei, thereallegend and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, CANI, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
Nah fuck that shit. Arrogant sefish
self-centered dark triad being chased by her mogs..

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, BearBoy, Looks234 and 6 others
really? i thought thats simp behavior and putting in too much effort🤔

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 7725
Everything that comes from high T, no matter how immoral, is attractive to women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Looks234, itorroella9 and 2 others
You need to be Chad for any of this to work. You can be a loving boyfriend, toxic and possessive, or not give a fuck about her, etc as long as you're Chad. If you're sub 95th percentile you need to simp for her.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas, thereallegend and 6 others
You need to be Chad for any of this to work. You can be a loving boyfriend, toxic and possessive, not give a fuck about her, etc as long as you're Chad. If you're sub 95th percentile you need to simp for her.
i think even as a chad u need to be dominant and shiet. maybe she will tolerate it much longer but at the end it will fail (ltr)

but as a chad u don't need to give a fuck and change your personality for a hoe (except its really bad like u r a cuck or some shiet)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7725
You need to be Chad for any of this to work. You can be a loving boyfriend, toxic and possessive, not give a fuck about her, etc as long as you're Chad. If you're sub 95th percentile you need to simp for her.
of course, it all comes down to how good looking you are at the end of the day.

Look at the opposite site of the spectrum, imagine a chad not being obessive or giving a fuck about his girl, she would still absolutely love him because he's chad.

It all comes down to looks then money and status.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep, Velvet_Thorns and 1 other person
thx for this, if i ever get a gf again i just threaten to kill her if she even thinks about leaving/cheating, was always holding back my true personality before

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadeep, .👽. and 2 others
thx for this, if i ever get a gf again i just threaten to kill her if she even thinks about leaving/cheating, was always holding back my true personality before
thats different from what i said jfl, that could work or not depending on the girl (most likely it wouldn't)

Why would you give af what the girl does
Just act like you don’t care
It lets the girl know you have options

thats different from what i said jfl, that could work or not depending on the girl (most likely it wouldn't)
i know that, but threatening her seems more logical to me since its alsways in the womans hand if she cheats and nothing to do with the guy she does it with except if he rapes

woman is the evil in this case, not some random guy hitting on her

but in a prior stage when she loves good, ofcourse its good to scare awasy and punish guys even if she is in love and wouldnt cheat

Last edited:
really? i thought thats simp behavior and putting in too much effort🤔
Its literally the opposite of being a simp fam

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
yeah you need to be high value (in the eyes of the bitch) in order for this to work or else you'll look insecure

females love the "i'll kill any man that that looks at your direction" mentality, if you are afraid to tell your gf she's yours you're a huge cuck (i've seen a lot of cases of this). it's an easy halo that for some reason a lot of guys don't do, multiple girls have told me that they liked how possesive i'm over them, even one asked me if i was actually this toxic or if i just did it because i knew girls liked it jfl

i could do an actual extensive thread about this but i'm too lazy rn
I knew a bitch that got turned on when id tell her "ill break your neck if you even look at another guy" JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 14918 and itorroella9
Why would you give af what the girl does
Just act like you don’t care
It lets the girl know you have options
Nah but it's just attractive. It's like a masculine thing innit and it makes her feel cute and submissive

yeah you need to be high value (in the eyes of the bitch) in order for this to work or else you'll look insecure
bitch is not allowed to be aware about things like „value“ needs to put in place like spoiled kid

• +1
Reactions: intovoid
even one asked me if i was actually this toxic or if i just did it because i knew girls liked it jfl
Larp. Highly doubt a foid showed that much awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns