Beauty Is a representation of Function and Health

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Beauty can be defined as a representation of Function and Health here are a few examples

strong jaw = Able to eat strong food, and option to eat many different food whereas small weak jaw are limited, this naturally leads to a strong defined jaw that is wide and square in men, this is seen as attractive by women because of it's function, this is engrained in a women's instinct, to naturally look for men with robust jaw.

Teeth - Your teeth is a literal representation of your health and habit, the worse your teeth is the less ability you have to be able to chew different food, bad teeth is also a result of abnormal development of certain parts of the bones such as the jaw, crooked teeth can be linked to a weak jaw.

Skin - Your skin represents your health and diet, example if your face is red you probably have inflamation or is drunk, when you have acne you most likely have out of whack hormones or. a shit diet both of which are bad traits to be passed on.

So basically living an as healthy life as possible and creating good habits can at least insure you dont become a subhuman.
(chew hard food since childhood, keep your jaw robust so your teeth stays in shape, or correct your teeth early on so your jaw develops normally, fix your diet to prevent skin issues or get checked for your hormone levels) This is the most someone can do to softmaxx, however this would be a life long thing someone would have to do and I doubt kid's would care to until they grow up and too late.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, nika, Banderacell and 10 others
yes, most desirable features are just signals of genetic health.

down-growth affects the structural integrity of your jaw.

• +1
Reactions: nika, humanoidsub7, wereq and 1 other person
Yes, also developmental stability also good nutrition and so on and finally good genes

• +1
Reactions: nika
100%

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
People use this to argue female sexual selection is good but then ignore the existence of Mallard ducks.

missed so much with the jaw part. bad jaw fucks up your entire airway giving you sleep apnea and if you have a bad bite every time you chew or bite coritsol is spiked in your body. bad breathing, bad chewing, bad airway, stress, anxiety. bad jaw is like the worst out of everything

• +1
Reactions: nika and JCaesar
missed so much with the jaw part. bad jaw fucks up your entire airway giving you sleep apnea and if you have a bad bite every time you chew or bite coritsol is spiked in your body. bad breathing, bad chewing, bad airway, stress, anxiety. bad jaw is like the worst out of everything
jaw is basically the biggest signal of your health condition thats why even normies are blackpilled about jawline you often hear them say things like "i wish i had better jaw!"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Beauty can be defined as a representation of Function and Health here are a few examples

strong jaw = Able to eat strong food, and option to eat many different food whereas small weak jaw are limited, this naturally leads to a strong defined jaw that is wide and square in men, this is seen as attractive by women because of it's function, this is engrained in a women's instinct, to naturally look for men with robust jaw.

Teeth - Your teeth is a literal representation of your health and habit, the worse your teeth is the less ability you have to be able to chew different food, bad teeth is also a result of abnormal development of certain parts of the bones such as the jaw, crooked teeth can be linked to a weak jaw.

Skin - Your skin represents your health and diet, example if your face is red you probably have inflamation or is drunk, when you have acne you most likely have out of whack hormones or. a shit diet both of which are bad traits to be passed on.

So basically living an as healthy life as possible and creating good habits can at least insure you dont become a subhuman.
(chew hard food since childhood, keep your jaw robust so your teeth stays in shape, or correct your teeth early on so your jaw develops normally, fix your diet to prevent skin issues or get checked for your hormone levels) This is the most someone can do to softmaxx, however this would be a life long thing someone would have to do and I doubt kid's would care to until they grow up and too late.
Nothing about maxilla?

Based and Blackpilled Uzir.

Does that happen with a deep bite? Also any threads on that?
yes it happens with a deep bite. no threads on this specific topic that i know about. looks up jawhacks he talks with orthodontists about bites and MSE

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
yes it happens with a deep bite. no threads on this specific topic that i know about. looks up jawhacks he talks with orthodontists about bites and MSE
Yo thanks I watched jawhacks although I never found him talking about cortisol. Question, I've had a deep bite since around childhood or at least early teens though, I'm still a teen but could that have fucked up my cortisol or something else?

Yo thanks I watched jawhacks although I never found him talking about cortisol. Question, I've had a deep bite since around childhood or at least early teens though, I'm still a teen but could that have fucked up my cortisol or something else?
depends how bad it is probably. deepbites cause anxiety. u are probably fine for now, but try go to an ortho but i wouldnt get braces personally.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
depends how bad it is probably. deepbites cause anxiety. u are probably fine for now, but try go to an ortho but i wouldnt get braces personally.
Bro I have anxiety lmao. I got braces and I had elastics to try and help with it, although I'm removing them very soon to get myobraces, I guess they can make it better. Tbh if different bites like that cause so much shit I feel like stuff like therapy is all just cope.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30552

Big dick is good health indicator

Bro I have anxiety lmao. I got braces and I had elastics to try and help with it, although I'm removing them very soon to get myobraces, I guess they can make it better. Tbh if different bites like that cause so much shit I feel like stuff like therapy is all just cope.
Did y0ur chin get receded

How healthy and functional is this nose, chin and maxilla?

Attachments

• 20230920_101140.jpg
    20230920_101140.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: HiddenUzer