beauty is subjective?

D

Deleted member 30408

Iron
i think so, the 1st guy is a famous one on tik tok who could get any pretty (teen) girl from usa, now the 2nd is a super model that would only attract old women or gays

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-06-23 215800.png
    Captura de tela 2023-06-23 215800.png
    186 KB · Views: 0
  • Captura de tela 2023-06-23 215910.png
    Captura de tela 2023-06-23 215910.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, whitegymmax, thecel and 1 other person
Posts 13 reputation 8

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zainab, Lonenely sigma, Detective and 7 others
only if you are htn. if you are below that it's over

o que é esse termo htn? (sou novo nisso)
i do not speak portuguese but htn means high tier normie. is basically like "chadlite". you just gotta have good jaw and good eye area and good hair + dont be recessed

eu não falo português, mas htn significa normie de alto nível. é basicamente como "chadlite". você só precisa ter um bom maxilar, uma boa área dos olhos e um bom cabelo + não ser rebaixado
mas o 1 cara nao tem maxilar nem uma boa area dos olhos, ele so nao tem defeitos escandalosos

i think so, the 1st guy is a famous one on tik tok who could get any pretty (teen) girl from usa, now the 2nd is a super model that would only attract old women or gays
male vs female gaze. the 1st guy is ugly asf imo. the second one is a psl god. yet most modern women would hcose the first one

mas o 1 cara nao tem maxilar nem uma boa area dos olhos, ele so nao tem defeitos escandalosos
he's tall probably. but he's not boneless and that's a good thing. if you look like a boneless man it's over too

Olhar masculino vs feminino. o primeiro cara é feio pra caramba. o segundo é um deus psl. ainda assim, a maioria das mulheres modernas escolheria o primeiro
okay but this goes against the whole black pill and everyone ignores it

eu não falo português, mas htn significa normie de alto nível. é basicamente como "chadlite". você só precisa ter um bom maxilar, uma boa área dos olhos e um bom cabelo + não ser rebaixado
poderia me avaliar para ver se sou htn?

não sou bom em classificações, mas solicite uma na seção de classificações

Solicitei mas o tópico foi encerrado, e só recebi mensagens de que era para eu sair do site por ser muito novo
:chorar:

why is this kid speaking in a foreign language like anybody will understand it jfl

Sean O'Pry Wet Millions of Teen Pussys In The Blank Space Video, But Apparently You Were Born In 2016 And Didn't See This

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 29167
nah, you can look at videos of sean opry walking around in public and young girls all over him taking pictures, if you are above HTN then you can pull anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
por que esse garoto está falando em uma língua estrangeira como se alguém pudesse entender jfl
the fucking site translate into my language automatcally sorry bro

nah, você pode ver vídeos de sean opry andando em público e garotas em cima dele tirando fotos, se você estiver acima do HTN, então você pode fazer qualquer coisa.
but o´pry has twice as much psl as tik tok guy but both have female attention

Nigga he just said he doesn't speak Portuguese

• +1
i am feeling a neandertal who doesn´t know how to speak :cry:
Você tem 14 anos, saia deste fórum, não é bom para sua saúde mental, por favor

Você tem 14 anos, saia deste fórum, não é bom para sua saúde mental, por favor
why does literally every guy say this to me? Is there gore or something like that on this site?

why does literally every guy say this to me? Is there gore or something like that on this site?
Yes, but it's NSFW tagged so you won't stumble onto it randomly, but this forum shouldn't be used by 14 year olds in my opinion.

• +1
Yes, but it's NSFW tagged so you won't stumble onto it randomly, but this forum shouldn't be used by 14 year olds in my opinion.
why????? if it's only for nsfw and only for me to stay away

why????? if it's only for nsfw and only for me to stay away
You will develop body dysmorphia and insecurities, it's better to just be outside with your friends

psl rating has been exposed numerous times before

pheno for mogging other men =/= pheno for attracting women. this is where all the problems stem from

male vs female gaze. the 1st guy is ugly asf imo. the second one is a psl god. yet most modern women would hcose the first one
1st doesnt appeal to anyone other than tiktok girls under the age of 13

You will develop body dysmorphia and insecurities, it's better to just be outside with your friends
I have a strong mind, because where I live I'm above average aesthetically, I just want to look slightly prettier with tips, so far only chads have given me great tips and been kind

Second guy would mog with a different haircut

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The average eye of the beholder only considers a guy attractive if they are 6’2, have a sharp jawline, deep set eyes, white, have good frame and posture,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30408 and Deleted member 24789
true in some cases

but no one attracted to recessed face

Beauty is objective
attractiveness is subjective

Adriana Lima is 7 psl for me, but im not attracted
Btw if you are ugly you will never be attractive to anyone

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
Beauty is objective
attractiveness is subjective

Adriana Lima is 7 psl for me, but im not attracted
Btw if you are ugly you will never be attractive to anyone

And Lima is 5 PSL to others, so it's not completely objective either.

I think the objective part of PSL is either they are good looking or not good looking. The scores are subjective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
And Lima is 5 PSL to others, so it's not completely objective either.

I think the objective part of PSL is either they are good looking or not good looking. The scores are subjective.
Yeah that's it, subjectivity begins when you are a minimum attractive indeed

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
That 1st one looks like any random trash