The blackpill is objectively NOT the complete truth. The truth is as follows: 40% redpill, 35% bluepill, 25% blackpill.

It's all about capital.

You're physical capital, your status, your money, your properties...
its all about capital until ur jeff bezos and ur wife meets leonardo dicaprio

• JFL
Reactions: logicel369
I have OBJECTIVELY proven BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that the blackpill is not the complete truth. The world has a bit of blackpill, in it, but only a bit.

CONSIDERING that most of the people I know who are in relationships are AVERAGE, I know only one model tier guy personally,

CONSIDERING that I don't observe the blackpill dynamics in my female friends I know, or in the couples I know. It's true, I don't see hypergamy. All couples I know are dating for one year, two, four years. The girl and the guy remain loyal to each other. Even CONSIDERING that some of my female acquaintances are model tier and therefore can get any man, they choose to remain with their sometimes 5-6/10 guy for one year, two years, etc... And it's the norm, most of the people I see around me is in long relationships.

I MAKE THE FOLLOWING LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS:

ON THE FIRST BRANCH OF THE ARGUMENT, there is no other explanation to the numerous relationships of my average in looks friends apart the fact that looks AREN'T everything. They are dating girls ABOVE their level in looks, at least 40% of my friends who are dating are dating girls above their level.

ON THE SECOND BRANCH OF THE ARGUMENT, I consider the fact that female "hypergamy" is a MINORITY phenomena, which is not frequent, OBJECTIVELY PROVEN. The vast majority of women aren't "hypergamous".

Therefore, I advise to leave the blackpill for a bit, and try to focus on your personality, social skills, and confidence. What do you have to lose?

YOU CAN ALWAYS AT LEAST TRY.
IMG 9318

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
its all about capital until ur jeff bezos and ur wife meets leonardo dicaprio
But dicaprio is rich AND handsome

A woman don't give a shit about choosing between a millionnaire and a billionnaire