• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, aleksander, buflek and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and AlexBrown84
Independent game dev mogs office game dev

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Zonar, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
I know some game dev at my uni, they are fat asf and are discord mods but atleast they make good money.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, mogstars and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I know some game dev at my uni, they are fat asf and are discord mods but atleast they make good money.
Since when anecdotal evidence matter ????? Leave the thread asap

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and st.hamudi but 6‘5
damn thats crazy its almost as if i am a programmer who knows ppl in that industry kid
You are some dumb java dev and I'm the guy who actually ran a bag from that shit .

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You are some dumb java dev and I'm the guy who actually ran a bag from that shit .
real

5c2dc4dba71732930de661a9555c10a3

• JFL
Reactions: hytt, iblamechico, Sushifart and 5 others
  • +1
Lol imagine having time to dig up some old ass threads when I was on my David goggins type of grind
Get a life shithead, I develop real games you do some dumb java shit for kids. there are levels to this shit
the work i do supports the infrastructure of my entire country
but keep making those minecraft mods lil broski

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, sayi, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
the work i do supports the infrastructure of my entire country
but keep making those minecraft mods lil broski
You are slave to government . Shit one , muh infrastructure. Good fucking fuck, no le beckerino won't fuck ubcuz of that. I have harem of bitches. Suck on deez nuts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and User28823
You are slave to government . Shit one , muh infrastructure. Good fucking fuck, no le beckerino won't fuck ubcuz of that. I have harem of bitches. Suck on deez nuts
never seen someone give up that fast

716436fdefef0a1c4592785286b2b273

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Use1ess
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and User28823
ok thanks do you have any motivation edits?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, mogstars and Deleted member 21899
"here is my advice" "i heard its good" nigga you dont know anything about it yourself

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, forevermirin and Deleted member 21899
watching this right now!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
"here is my advice" "i heard its good" nigga you dont know anything about it yourself
do u only take looksmax advice from chad?

• JFL
Another fucking guy who knows nothing about game dev tryna teach da real boss lol bozo

• JFL
Give up on fucking what u shitbag. Hold on i ain't got time speaking to brokies, I make shit ton of money from 2 side thing and one main I'm da real man and feed my fam n shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Use1ess
Game dev is a risky job. If you are in corporation you will make the least money out of all programming related jobs. It's borderline comical considering it is more complex and requires more knowledge than some shitty low level programmer or a web developer.

On the other hand, indies can get bag, but good luck making it in the oversaturated market of games. Very hard to pull off, but if you do it pays well.

• +1
me and my blackpilled homie got into this, not actually game developping (well kinda) and we saw a market that has super high demand with incredible money to be made with low supply

we're getting into this and might make at least 10k a month alongside 50k to 100k if we sell the opne source or what we're doing

• +1
me and my blackpilled homie got into this, not actually game developping (well kinda) and we saw a market that has super high demand with incredible money to be made with low supply

we're getting into this and might make at least 10k a month alongside 50k to 100k if we sell the opne source or what we're doing
Yeah I'm on son now drop discord

Over if you aren't at the top of your profession tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah I'm on son now drop discord
lmao, you actually need skills and effort, what we're doing been taking us months and it's going to pay so well at the end
just to tell you how crazy that market is, something we can do for in an hour is sold 400$
the skill is learnable as i was a cmoplet ebeginner when i started (late september) but its teachable if you raelly want it

• +1
this is legit

i’m game developer myself (minecraft) and made over half a million from making custom plugins and mods for servers

game developer is the future bro

• +1
Independent game dev mogs office game dev
also this

i would be a slave if i worked for some gaming company haha

modding is where the real money lies

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid and Deleted member 21899
all the guys in IT are depressed as fuck

my mate works a high tier job in one of the richest companies of NL and gets 150-200k a year and thinks about quitting daily

• Woah
is that how u made ur 15 mil

• +1
One of most nerdiest low SMV careers you can have. Along with trash WLB

You should only do it if you have a real boner for games

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and diamondbill
They have no basic understanding but you are the one saying you are not sure if they have a good salary or not
another kid who has no clue what he talks about

What u doing? Ik how to code if u want I can help

Lol you have no clue about that industry kid
Neither do you. "I heard" is not enough for you to be giving advice, let people on here follow the path set for them, you're just a distraction.

just become a [insert occupation] bro

absolute tard advocating wage slavery deserves death

put that on ur tinder resume trust

• +1
Neither do you. "I heard" is not enough for you to be giving advice, let people on here follow the path set for them, you're just a distraction.
Lol dude do you know who you talk to . I m rich af