is south europe hell?

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
all posters from there, countries, like greece, italy, albania, serbia, are incels.

and not only they are incels, i have been on psl forums since 2017 and not once have i ever heard about a guy from these countries ascending.

its almost as if South Europe is a deterministic shithole that makes sure incel men STAY incel.

sex here is basically a commodity, and sex haver will absoltely not share it with us.

the game is completely rigged from the beggining, nothing can be done.

even with surgeries it woud not be a game change because we would never be gl enough to cheat the system.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Eternal_, nathan and 6 others
Nt south european stereotype destroyed

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What some don’t know, there are more Eastern Europeans on this forum than Indians and I’m not joking. Like 3 Albanians, I know 4 Greek users and at least 6 Serbians, at least 15 users are Russians

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 4ever, murdah, Deleted member 57464 and 1 other person
Yes, it is a cursed region.

It is basically determined from your teen years if you are going to be a normie, incel or slayer.

If you are determined to be incel, not even ascending to a Chad level will save you.

I have also never seen a guy here in Serbia that ascended and started slaying regularly and getting respect from foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 57464
The Iberian peninsula deserves to be nuked by Putin but not you Greeks, you're decent people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
What some don’t know, there are more Eastern Europeans on this forum than Indians and I’m not joking. Like 3 Albanians, I know 4 Greek users and at least 6 Serbians, at least 15 users are Russians
but EE is supposed to be incel paradise lol

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and St.TikTokcel

It is basically determined from your teen years if you are going to be a normie, incel or slayer.

If you are determined to be incel, not even ascending to a Chad level will save you.

I have also never seen a guy here in Serbia that ascended and started slaying regularly and getting respect from foids.
serbian women are disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Clown Show
this is true lol. even with surgery, you will still be the same pariah you always were. maybe you will be able to pull an obses psl1 girl from tinder if you are lucky lol.

same. i know guys who have been incels since i met them and guys who are slaying since i met them. nothing ever changes. either ascension stories are larps of SE is truly impossible

The Iberian peninsula deserves to be nuked by Putin but not you Greeks, you're decent people
from what i have seen, Spain is like greece on steroids in terms of sexual determinism and hypersexuality

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sub 5 PSL, sub 6'2, sub 20 inch bideltoid = .is account guaranteed. That's the name of the game there @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, Deleted member 57464 and russiancelreturns
Women here have the worst qualities of both trad and degen societies.

They want you to provide for them and all the other trad shit that is expected from men. You can even see Chads hard simping and obviously descending with time. At the same time they are whores who constantly change their partners and cheat. All while masking it with being in a LTR and playing hard to get.

Being an incel is actually incredibly rare here, but they all get cucked their whole life and cope by being alcoholics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Sub 5 PSL, sub 6'2, sub 20 inch bideltoid = .is account guaranteed. That's the name of the game there @russiancelreturns
same standars here in greece too

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Being an incel is actually incredibly rare here,
yeah because most men in SE are psl 5+ and tall. i almost never see a guy uglier than me. i get mogged just about everyhwere

It’s more like incel factory. Most arrogant women, very masculine personality, sneaky and two faced. As a Balkan man you are literally forced to be a psychopath in order to survive in that society or else you get mauled alive by your own country women

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 57464
As a Balkan man you are literally forced to be a psychopath in order to survive in that society or else you get eaten alive by your own country women
only incels have to be like that though.

only incels have to be like that though.
No, there is no "Chad bonus“ in the Balkans. It’s all about asserting dominance in every single situation in your life. If you’re handsome but have a weak personality, you’re a laughing stock in my country. It’s all about being the strongest in the tribe and mogging everyone else and when someone hurts your honor, you’re supposed to murder him, (honor-killing (vendetta) if you don’t, you have no honor and nobody sees you as a man (good luck finding a woman while not being a real man)

No, there is no "Chad bonus“ in the Balkans. It’s all about asserting dominance in every single situation in your life.
chad doesnt have to assert dominance. actually, if you have a girlfriend noone is gonna touch you ever.

. If you’re handsome but have a weak personality, you’re a laughing stock in my country.
here in greece persoanlity doesnt matter at all. its all about looks+preselection bias.

JFL it's so over if you live in Serbia :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 57464
U cant have more than one of those failos

yeah because most men in SE are psl 5+ and tall. i almost never see a guy uglier than me. i get mogged just about everyhwere
How would it be more impossible to ascend when you can just move to a different city where people don’t know you? And if you can’t afford that then you haven’t really ascended

How would it be more impossible to ascend when you can just move to a different city where people don’t know you? And if you can’t afford that then you haven’t really ascended
i have tried that already

Because being a nerd who is on forums is probably a big failo in those societies. Meaning Balkan, EE, maybe SE.
Good thing: you probably don't actually have to be some beautiful pretty boy. Just hit the gym, start MMA and buy a used BMW lmeow:ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: user123456
all posters from there, countries, like greece, italy, albania, serbia, are incels.

and not only they are incels, i have been on psl forums since 2017 and not once have i ever heard about a guy from these countries ascending.

its almost as if South Europe is a deterministic shithole that makes sure incel men STAY incel.

sex here is basically a commodity, and sex haver will absoltely not share it with us.

the game is completely rigged from the beggining, nothing can be done.

even with surgeries it woud not be a game change because we would never be gl enough to cheat the system.
Cope Me john zherka and erand are from albania and ascended