Stop using the word "curry" to describe yourself, Indians

Fynasids dk

Fynasids dk

End road
I'm writing to the Indian members of the forum and anyone else who might be lurking here to bring your attention to a problem I think we as a community need to look into. Being racist or discriminatory towards your own people is pussy behavior. It doesn't matter if it's your own race or ethnicity—it's still harmful and wrong. Plus, it's kind of self-sabotaging. It's used as a weapon to drive a wedge between South Asians and utilize that to demoralize us. A simple comparison between "curry" and "nigga" is not appropriate. The intended meaning is not one of brotherhood. no normie indian says that IRL. You will be labeled as racist or a self-hating individual if you say that, not just by other races but by Indians as well. that makes it culturally inappropriate. As far as we can tell, Indians have never used this word before to describe each other. It's a derogatory term used by people of other races in an effort to drag us down. Yet, in all honesty, I couldn't care less. What really bothers me is hearing people of South Asian descent use this nasty term to describe themselves. slang terms like "currycel" and "curry." The matrix has swallowed you. Its designers are white supremacists who want to see you fail so they can stop interbreeding between white females and Indian males. They want to stop it from happening in their countries. So white incels came up with ways to dehumanize Indians. The popularization of the words "curry" and "currycel" was one such way. And they have been successful. Here's the list of most used words in all the incel forums combined. (so this includes both looksmax and incels.is) hptSW5GN5cCi8JCfXrxObeBjWNCQfNArNSzrTHITu2_pTAzZMm3hEtog3kZoszj0l3TWv7mVxX1jqPT2ZbYe3PMxVNK4_71sLPvaHODna7Q5xDd0K5kRogxsNbSY3o0CAmMycMla-ZggdlSY78OQz_TCa9IJ-0aZd43ficK6kFtxvaANOJZkp66CJM_fzA What's surprising is that, of all the top 20 words, 4 of them have a racist connotation. and 3 of them are racist words only directed towards Indians. In fact, there is only one word in the Top 10 with a racist connotation, and it is also directed at Indians. That's a lot of racism and self-hating right there… White Incels also came up with stupid "tinder experiments" and race theories. Put an end to your naive belief in this. It's a trap meant to hold you down and demasculinate you. All this is being done because we Indians are so much better than everyone else, and they did that to nerf us. This is done so that whites, blacks, and Asians don't end up having children who look like Indians, which would make the whole human population look like Indians. You are getting nerfed just for the sake of preventing the eventual indianization of the entire human population. That's the real truth. We have the capability of making everyone on Earth an Indian who speaks Hindi. We make up one-third of humanity. We can do whatever we want. Since there is no American racial categorization for males of Indian or South Asian descent, the Blackpill is unable to prove that Indians are bad at dating. The American government groups Indians with Asians, who are known for being weak and effeminate. As a result, there is no method to determine whether or not Indians are bad at dating. There is no system of racial classification in Europe at all. So there is also no way to tell there as well. Everything you see about us, Desis, on platforms like TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram is skewed and produced out of hatred, including the Tinder experiments some rotters post here. Our freedom fighters didn't die fighting against white people so that this generation of weak Indians could call themselves a racist word that "white incels" made up. z3VouKkJAkWnFlA4EmtAR6qowWbXwV9AifcsUGjWxexQIujZtGZHkdwMQ5MfeKXwlFt9TvzuVt1sQMwK_IhMJioy1JcF4trhN8vCx54cAeJkk_vnHvkgAiojepYJ727F76-XGoMvHKFgsEdzuiHV3np84aufxTKlW2z-w0sApqPQ1XIo3_IkUc8Ntx79ug Z6ngXRCrEQwAKWRc1WvkmulKIa45g0sM7CA24r2WulA46B0PNC24oxCEsGZt71d_yU9FkjnmkJk1BtTCDCFE0uvTciy9fPNyA7FjdwFLLZCfwdCowv6tD3LNY-GmEyePxRZUXPkHdUjKtte6peN4K7IpkRUIWJQHoqg4GzGJ--Qr8O76Jh2ZsDOLzNJWPQ GinaVJiSZ8sZL0Jb2g20EvrhctUstuCh3YUigey0nTzi6bH5WIVN3uyxL-OR1i0J4TpGudmQrbUIAiFrrT5JnAEHYvNqGqAjDBxhWtqIUxklPbF1hQgup2u7kVIWM254oeGvXz3CdH3ZUKHQPJ6xRNHqZ2a-nw508T-gvJgfN_GeiHfFNNzygnOIM74thA P93q6Ojd0CdGuLFvPHmsmdlsIO_Xj-FQAMZ4eCg3tFre6g9ScGYvw7MNt9xECOn1cBB6J8MMtNGHvBYAfNZcu-GKrKtUsTHUvi-tG6PcrMg0sa0X3adODfD1bq5aOtygfVJA-CLlM3xrNKX-x2uoxoraGoVgbDy0vkonpH9aT28Pnezkx19E1dbf9gzHxQ rs1aMj0EpXfi9L4En90Cstq7h51zSu2GV_BG_lCx32XWAy76LRZjxMjCdWzNImYtDEN6kfycAiiaV9a_6_nOoW0wh8U8ZfI93jLDrMNjrXslq9glLWZy8x8J-N9BNW3_uUsu0DOKM6mndeqUX10XjtYHmIHEsECFsqUVj-QVo8y7hhP-3BEU4euywme8SA lRDzpxyXEh8prFeqVVfLHFkpLpB6G0SOSMwGy82rOC7kKIYVog_T1TuWmarwL8vbMoGjqbqYSysKTPE_k9QUeV_D3S2zzw9DLVOzSHsRTqhMD2ogA1-n4Px0vZwGGLLDZNyDs2qpvwn82Ul_xHKiv_rXgY46VlwbJ62SfnxCizlg0MKV5qsxFjiyGqW-OA Their sacrifice of torture and death ensured "our" freedom. Just so we can call ourselves "Indian" with pride. About three years ago, when I joined the Lookism and Reddit forums, I also used the word "curry." To be honest, I kept using it even after I joined this forum. That was before I realized how bad it was for me and others. In the long run, it will hurt your mental health and make you less likely to succeed. It's been a full year since I stopped calling myself and other wonderful Indian brothers this word. If you are Indian, you have no right to be referred to as "curry," since doing so would be an insult to our great race, country, culture, values, heritage, and people. I don't have to go on and on about how wonderful India is. You are well aware of this. It's just that white supremacist propaganda has hypnotized you. Let this thread cause a revolution in the blackpill community. So what should YOU do now? - Stop referring to yourself or anyone from South Asia as a "curry." - If your username includes the word "curry," try to change it. If you don't want to pay, just delete your account and start over with a different username. - Don't ignore a fellow Indian who uses the word "curry" to describe you or himself. Instead, link him to this thread right away. Try to tell him why it's wrong and childish, even if he keeps doing it. If he doesn't stop after that, then you should just ignore him. - If you have friends of other races on this forum who constantly call you "curry" and don't mean any harm: Ask them in the DM's to stop using this word and just say "bhai," "Indians," "Pakistanis," "South Asians," or whatever else you want. - If someone calls you or another south Asian brother "curry," even if they don't mean any harm: Ignore him right away, because he is probably racist and hates you for being you. Most likely, he won't add anything useful to this forum that will make your life better. - If you see someone being racist toward a south Asian brother by posting stupid videos, memes, etc., put him on ignore right away. I think this thread will be a good way to figure out who on this forum is racist. So, everyone in this post who is racist against Indians should be put on ignore. Your mental health will be better, and you can enjoy this forum in a healthy way. It's important to keep in mind that even though this may seem like a harmless slang word, it will have effects on your psyche. It's made to break and feminize our brothers on this forum so they can't looksmaxx and rot here forever. so that we will never be able to date women of different races. If you do not know how to ignore someone: You click on the person's username on their profile. It's Looksmax in this case. 62yOXt4yocu9r40hnc4K4hAjX8uAWITpUkWKdG3qVQIphr2v1Bs27OJJp5A07F1KeuR2DfPCr_Q62o_IUCLitHtmcK8k_V9sdySXI24mdb916aNxyMSQDHKd4Zz3prHBKsoQnHu3FQGHFdPUpublGkEXDVw-23JzIdh38A4GgI5QsYEoi8v1D_IjMXMafw Then a small pop-up window will appear. Just click the Ignore button. qWK_qi55NDOnG0J2KQyP3HvwpY5SztuhH1xx1dF5aM6p09yvra-mkv7qc-UU62WavCNio-IkrqoqVEQhI7bMjke2FXo6_XJYsapIN9p8-HbqvGycCNbDY6UFh3ol6x-EST0gF18e2dhP6XqtpBgwE20tbB6pnY8sPRge1lR2XyV7hDy5yo-zUvEO8Z7GOg And your done. Happy Looksmaxxing! gl6iAufur3-YBjBq8yw14SN8NsivpEEFYjQO6XaaWBeER-ug8NyrACn5C7jm3_TSOXXAxyR9mcC9y0DI0Zd9-qqtZRTNnbcUF1HjbvOY9qQisNwe4d6R8Hp-iDPriTqyi-eDfnecOROtG-3iyCYqJ9BGiQu52PW6SfjCw_yOsJHicpTwZ35xnGBsMHRzxQ I urge you to join me in taking action to address this issue by liking this post and making it popular by spreading it everywhere. Together, I believe we can create a stronger and more welcoming community for all. Sincerely, तुम्हारा भाई To the Mods: I have already posted this thread in OffTopic. I'm reposting it here as well, since many users have Off Topic set to Ignore. And the theme of the post is more related to this section anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hamdan, hopecel, The Grinch and 8 others
 e50ec3f8 8723 492a a128 406b21a625ca

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, Zonar, mvp2v1 and 8 others
im a curry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aditya the currycel and mayo mogger
Dalit, to be specific
my ancestors............ i will always thank them.. for making me a dalit. if i werent dalit.. my skin wouldnt be so white now

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
my ancestors............ i will always thank them.. for making me a dalit. if i werent dalit.. my skin wouldnt be so white now
You are a white passing dalit harry

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Can pajeets just die off already

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and mvp2v1
I love this, I love indians/paki/nepali girls, Am rooting for indians to take over the world!!!

most Indian .org degenerates have been bullied into having no self respect IRL hence why they are here

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Whatever helps you sleep at night curry 🍛

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman and itisoverboyos
Cope asf. Acting like your the shit won't actually make you the shit unless OTHER PEOPLE, actually look at you like "your the shit".

AKA most people inherently view indians as low status and if some average brown curry ethnic looking dude starts acting like he's all that and that he deserves the same respect that his average white and black counterpart get, people are just going to laugh at him for "getting out of his lane". Life isn't some retarded highschool movie where the nerd somehow magically ascends to a chad that gets all the bitches lmao. Unless you get a bunch of surgeries and other cosmetic procedures to make yourself good looking, your going to be seen as the ugly low status loser you are BY OTHER PEOPLE, even if you don't view yourself that way.

• +1
Reactions: TretMaxx and mvp2v1
no shit

but

says a lot that ai would choose that as the background
Lol, I think it's random, it shows very diverse backgrounds if I ask AI to show me an "Indian gang" in various situations...
 99c085a0 e628 4818 836e 85c1b4c4eb38
 de08b9d1 c17c 452d 8660 e7b64afef7aa
 8123ad6d 98a0 498d 87eb 2f6b3972e99a
 e5235722 a0c0 423b 946d c1350d70e390

better than being called street shitters

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm writing to the Indian members of the forum and anyone else who might be lurking here to bring your attention to a problem I think we as a community need to look into. Being racist or discriminatory towards your own people is pussy behavior. It doesn't matter if it's your own race or ethnicity—it's still harmful and wrong. Plus, it's kind of self-sabotaging. It's used as a weapon to drive a wedge between South Asians and utilize that to demoralize us. A simple comparison between "curry" and "nigga" is not appropriate. The intended meaning is not one of brotherhood. no normie indian says that IRL. You will be labeled as racist or a self-hating individual if you say that, not just by other races but by Indians as well. that makes it culturally inappropriate. As far as we can tell, Indians have never used this word before to describe each other. It's a derogatory term used by people of other races in an effort to drag us down. Yet, in all honesty, I couldn't care less. What really bothers me is hearing people of South Asian descent use this nasty term to describe themselves. slang terms like "currycel" and "curry." The matrix has swallowed you. Its designers are white supremacists who want to see you fail so they can stop interbreeding between white females and Indian males. They want to stop it from happening in their countries. So white incels came up with ways to dehumanize Indians. The popularization of the words "curry" and "currycel" was one such way. And they have been successful. Here's the list of most used words in all the incel forums combined. (so this includes both looksmax and incels.is) hptSW5GN5cCi8JCfXrxObeBjWNCQfNArNSzrTHITu2_pTAzZMm3hEtog3kZoszj0l3TWv7mVxX1jqPT2ZbYe3PMxVNK4_71sLPvaHODna7Q5xDd0K5kRogxsNbSY3o0CAmMycMla-ZggdlSY78OQz_TCa9IJ-0aZd43ficK6kFtxvaANOJZkp66CJM_fzA What's surprising is that, of all the top 20 words, 4 of them have a racist connotation. and 3 of them are racist words only directed towards Indians. In fact, there is only one word in the Top 10 with a racist connotation, and it is also directed at Indians. That's a lot of racism and self-hating right there… White Incels also came up with stupid "tinder experiments" and race theories. Put an end to your naive belief in this. It's a trap meant to hold you down and demasculinate you. All this is being done because we Indians are so much better than everyone else, and they did that to nerf us. This is done so that whites, blacks, and Asians don't end up having children who look like Indians, which would make the whole human population look like Indians. You are getting nerfed just for the sake of preventing the eventual indianization of the entire human population. That's the real truth. We have the capability of making everyone on Earth an Indian who speaks Hindi. We make up one-third of humanity. We can do whatever we want. Since there is no American racial categorization for males of Indian or South Asian descent, the Blackpill is unable to prove that Indians are bad at dating. The American government groups Indians with Asians, who are known for being weak and effeminate. As a result, there is no method to determine whether or not Indians are bad at dating. There is no system of racial classification in Europe at all. So there is also no way to tell there as well. Everything you see about us, Desis, on platforms like TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram is skewed and produced out of hatred, including the Tinder experiments some rotters post here. Our freedom fighters didn't die fighting against white people so that this generation of weak Indians could call themselves a racist word that "white incels" made up. z3VouKkJAkWnFlA4EmtAR6qowWbXwV9AifcsUGjWxexQIujZtGZHkdwMQ5MfeKXwlFt9TvzuVt1sQMwK_IhMJioy1JcF4trhN8vCx54cAeJkk_vnHvkgAiojepYJ727F76-XGoMvHKFgsEdzuiHV3np84aufxTKlW2z-w0sApqPQ1XIo3_IkUc8Ntx79ug Z6ngXRCrEQwAKWRc1WvkmulKIa45g0sM7CA24r2WulA46B0PNC24oxCEsGZt71d_yU9FkjnmkJk1BtTCDCFE0uvTciy9fPNyA7FjdwFLLZCfwdCowv6tD3LNY-GmEyePxRZUXPkHdUjKtte6peN4K7IpkRUIWJQHoqg4GzGJ--Qr8O76Jh2ZsDOLzNJWPQ GinaVJiSZ8sZL0Jb2g20EvrhctUstuCh3YUigey0nTzi6bH5WIVN3uyxL-OR1i0J4TpGudmQrbUIAiFrrT5JnAEHYvNqGqAjDBxhWtqIUxklPbF1hQgup2u7kVIWM254oeGvXz3CdH3ZUKHQPJ6xRNHqZ2a-nw508T-gvJgfN_GeiHfFNNzygnOIM74thA P93q6Ojd0CdGuLFvPHmsmdlsIO_Xj-FQAMZ4eCg3tFre6g9ScGYvw7MNt9xECOn1cBB6J8MMtNGHvBYAfNZcu-GKrKtUsTHUvi-tG6PcrMg0sa0X3adODfD1bq5aOtygfVJA-CLlM3xrNKX-x2uoxoraGoVgbDy0vkonpH9aT28Pnezkx19E1dbf9gzHxQ rs1aMj0EpXfi9L4En90Cstq7h51zSu2GV_BG_lCx32XWAy76LRZjxMjCdWzNImYtDEN6kfycAiiaV9a_6_nOoW0wh8U8ZfI93jLDrMNjrXslq9glLWZy8x8J-N9BNW3_uUsu0DOKM6mndeqUX10XjtYHmIHEsECFsqUVj-QVo8y7hhP-3BEU4euywme8SA lRDzpxyXEh8prFeqVVfLHFkpLpB6G0SOSMwGy82rOC7kKIYVog_T1TuWmarwL8vbMoGjqbqYSysKTPE_k9QUeV_D3S2zzw9DLVOzSHsRTqhMD2ogA1-n4Px0vZwGGLLDZNyDs2qpvwn82Ul_xHKiv_rXgY46VlwbJ62SfnxCizlg0MKV5qsxFjiyGqW-OA Their sacrifice of torture and death ensured "our" freedom. Just so we can call ourselves "Indian" with pride. About three years ago, when I joined the Lookism and Reddit forums, I also used the word "curry." To be honest, I kept using it even after I joined this forum. That was before I realized how bad it was for me and others. In the long run, it will hurt your mental health and make you less likely to succeed. It's been a full year since I stopped calling myself and other wonderful Indian brothers this word. If you are Indian, you have no right to be referred to as "curry," since doing so would be an insult to our great race, country, culture, values, heritage, and people. I don't have to go on and on about how wonderful India is. You are well aware of this. It's just that white supremacist propaganda has hypnotized you. Let this thread cause a revolution in the blackpill community. So what should YOU do now? - Stop referring to yourself or anyone from South Asia as a "curry." - If your username includes the word "curry," try to change it. If you don't want to pay, just delete your account and start over with a different username. - Don't ignore a fellow Indian who uses the word "curry" to describe you or himself. Instead, link him to this thread right away. Try to tell him why it's wrong and childish, even if he keeps doing it. If he doesn't stop after that, then you should just ignore him. - If you have friends of other races on this forum who constantly call you "curry" and don't mean any harm: Ask them in the DM's to stop using this word and just say "bhai," "Indians," "Pakistanis," "South Asians," or whatever else you want. - If someone calls you or another south Asian brother "curry," even if they don't mean any harm: Ignore him right away, because he is probably racist and hates you for being you. Most likely, he won't add anything useful to this forum that will make your life better. - If you see someone being racist toward a south Asian brother by posting stupid videos, memes, etc., put him on ignore right away. I think this thread will be a good way to figure out who on this forum is racist. So, everyone in this post who is racist against Indians should be put on ignore. Your mental health will be better, and you can enjoy this forum in a healthy way. It's important to keep in mind that even though this may seem like a harmless slang word, it will have effects on your psyche. It's made to break and feminize our brothers on this forum so they can't looksmaxx and rot here forever. so that we will never be able to date women of different races. If you do not know how to ignore someone: You click on the person's username on their profile. It's Looksmax in this case. 62yOXt4yocu9r40hnc4K4hAjX8uAWITpUkWKdG3qVQIphr2v1Bs27OJJp5A07F1KeuR2DfPCr_Q62o_IUCLitHtmcK8k_V9sdySXI24mdb916aNxyMSQDHKd4Zz3prHBKsoQnHu3FQGHFdPUpublGkEXDVw-23JzIdh38A4GgI5QsYEoi8v1D_IjMXMafw Then a small pop-up window will appear. Just click the Ignore button. qWK_qi55NDOnG0J2KQyP3HvwpY5SztuhH1xx1dF5aM6p09yvra-mkv7qc-UU62WavCNio-IkrqoqVEQhI7bMjke2FXo6_XJYsapIN9p8-HbqvGycCNbDY6UFh3ol6x-EST0gF18e2dhP6XqtpBgwE20tbB6pnY8sPRge1lR2XyV7hDy5yo-zUvEO8Z7GOg And your done. Happy Looksmaxxing! gl6iAufur3-YBjBq8yw14SN8NsivpEEFYjQO6XaaWBeER-ug8NyrACn5C7jm3_TSOXXAxyR9mcC9y0DI0Zd9-qqtZRTNnbcUF1HjbvOY9qQisNwe4d6R8Hp-iDPriTqyi-eDfnecOROtG-3iyCYqJ9BGiQu52PW6SfjCw_yOsJHicpTwZ35xnGBsMHRzxQ I urge you to join me in taking action to address this issue by liking this post and making it popular by spreading it everywhere. Together, I believe we can create a stronger and more welcoming community for all. Sincerely, तुम्हारा भाई To the Mods: I have already posted this thread in OffTopic. I'm reposting it here as well, since many users have Off Topic set to Ignore. And the theme of the post is more related to this section anyway
womp womp

cant relate

Yeah, use masala or pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Chicken curry,beef curry moggs

why?
curry is a neutral term, at best, and just a name for food - its not offensive at all lmao
@BrahminBoss @GuyFromSingapore @FailedNormieManlet @Gengar

I’ve got some issues that nobody can see and all the this emotions that are pouring out of me the soundtrack 2 my life

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
I’ve got some issues that nobody can see and all the this emotions that are pouring out of me the soundtrack 2 my life
U care about your looks too much, ur not even a truecel if u debloat, unfortunately ur a retardef schizo

over for indiancels shits so brutal for you guys especially in the west atleast other asians have kpop or anime or just plain have white skins (some of them atleast outside of japan korea and china)