Become A Vegan to become a Chad?

N

notgonnacopenomore

Iron
So I have been playing around with my diet for a year now. Was a vegan for 6 month And carnivore for 3 months. Enjoyed veganism more but also think that carnivore made my face slightly worse. Both diets did give me clear skin, so yeah that's something you should consider that it doesn't matter. But here is my theory, that vegan is the best to achieve a hollow cheeks/super lean look. So as we are all familiar with the "vegan eyes" phenomena. Pretty much all vegans have cuck eyes. It's because they have lost their fat pads soon. I will give you an example, cillian Murphy was a vegetarian for 13 years. And even when he started eating meat, it is written in an article that he eats tenderloin (which the least fattiest meat). And as you can see cillian Murphy has those cuck eyes, but insane lean face and hollowness.
Screenshot 20230811 160137

Now look at the carnivores...
Shawn baker 113
Picture 1 1

Yes I know they have lean face and they look good. But despite having good facial structure they have no hollow cheeks like some vegans do.
My problem is that I have too much face fat and I do have a very good face structure, I kinda wanna loose face pads quickly wouldnt be smarter to eat less fat then?

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Carnivore could be good for getting hollows since low carb will have you retain less water. Also more protein = more satiation and eating less calories. Balanced diet is probably best tho

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Ur post isn't wrong but using 2 jacked bodybuilders that look like WWE wrestlers vs an untrained Cillian Murphy does not pose any value

Carnivore could be good for getting hollows since low carb will have you retain less water. Also more protein = more satiation and eating less calories. Balanced diet is probably best tho
Yh but all the carnivore doctors don't have hollow cheeks despite being in their late 50s.

Veganism makes you a manlet

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Ur post isn't wrong but using 2 jacked bodybuilders that look like WWE wrestlers vs an untrained Cillian Murphy does not pose any value
Hmm does having more muscle have any impact on face?

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Beastchodecode and SidharthTheSlayer
So I have been playing around with my diet for a year now. Was a vegan for 6 month And carnivore for 3 months. Enjoyed veganism more but also think that carnivore made my face slightly worse. Both diets did give me clear skin, so yeah that's something you should consider that it doesn't matter. But here is my theory, that vegan is the best to achieve a hollow cheeks/super lean look. So as we are all familiar with the "vegan eyes" phenomena. Pretty much all vegans have cuck eyes. It's because they have lost their fat pads soon. I will give you an example, cillian Murphy was a vegetarian for 13 years. And even when he started eating meat, it is written in an article that he eats tenderloin (which the least fattiest meat). And as you can see cillian Murphy has those cuck eyes, but insane lean face and hollowness.
View attachment 2381852
Now look at the carnivores...
View attachment 2384512View attachment 2384513
Yes I know they have lean face and they look good. But despite having good facial structure they have no hollow cheeks like some vegans do.
My problem is that I have too much face fat and I do have a very good face structure, I kinda wanna loose face pads quickly wouldnt be smarter to eat less fat then?
No, low iqcel

just calorie deficit with high protein and fats diet

both carnivore and the vegan diet are unhealthy overeating methinione protein phosphorus iron and not eating carbohydrates like extreme carnivores does lead to aging but so does depriving yourself of animal nutrition just eat a balanced diet that's what most chads do

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lowerthirdking
Being probably on steroids and having a completely different phenotype and facial structure does
But do you agree to loose facial fat pads faster, vegan diet is the best. Since it will hollow out the face cuz that's what I want.

Veganism is the worst diet there ever was. Humans are meant to be carnivores.

Veganism is the worst diet there ever was. Humans are meant to be carnivores.
Wrong I think veganism can be more healthy if done right.

Nojak - Soyjak Wiki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and NerdcelThundercok
veganmaxxing from now on

Wait, veganism makes you lose fat in your face? Do you have evidence for this claim?

Wait, veganism makes you lose fat in your face? Do you have evidence for this claim?
Yh I think for sure it does, notice how most vegans loose fat around their eyes. The orbital fat surrounding eyes Is a fad pad (and most vegans loose it)

Yh I think for sure it does, notice how most vegans loose fat around their eyes. The orbital fat surrounding eyes Is a fad pad (and most vegans loose it)
That's too anecdotal for me to go with just one example like Cillian Murphy, do you have any other examples

That's too anecdotal for me to go with just one example like Cillian Murphy, do you have any other examples
Look at Lisa Bonet, she was plant based for a good amount of time and she has one of the most leanest faces I have ever seen.
80925 v9 bb

Now look at helle berry, she has been on a keto diet (meaning high fat diet) because she is insulin resistant.

MV5BMjIxNzc5MDAzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDUxMjMxMw V1 FMjpg UX1000  1

Also helle berry is also older than Lisa Bonet. Do what you want with this info. Yes low carb diet might better shirt term to loose facial bloat but long term plant based I think is better for a chiseled face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JawMogger
Yh but all the carnivore doctors don't have hollow cheeks despite being in their late 50s.
Vegans have hollow cheeks because they're literally starving themselves which gives that gaunt look

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Look at Lisa Bonet, she was plant based for a good amount of time and she has one of the most leanest faces I have ever seen.
View attachment 2384600
Now look at helle berry, she has been on a keto diet (meaning high fat diet) because she is insulin resistant.

View attachment 2384607
Also helle berry is also older than Lisa Bonet. Do what you want with this info. Yes low carb diet might better shirt term to loose facial bloat but long term plant based I think is better for a chiseled face.
Have you lost your mind?
Clearly Halle Berry mogs, hard.
If she wanted to have a leaner face (ugly for women), she could, and she’d look significantly younger than she is too, and she’d be a hell of a lot healthier.

Have you lost your mind?
Clearly Halle Berry mogs, hard.
If she wanted to have a leaner face (ugly for women), she could, and she’d look significantly younger than she is too, and she’d be a hell of a lot healthier.
Ik Halle berry mogs, for women it's different. Im talking about men here lmao. It was just an example I was trying to give.

Carnivores are all radical baldies

View attachment 2384600

View attachment 2384607
Lisa Bonet looks like a homeless crack addict, whereas Helle Berry looks like a healthy, attractive woman

I think they have very good facial structures you know, but no hollow cheeks.
Hollow cheeks make u looked aged after you lose collagen. U don’t want hollow cheeks after 40

just post different lighting photos theory.

Meat is law, it has the most nutrients you need, the average soy boy vegan looks like a lesbian with erectile dysfunction