Become the Based Mogger

B

booimaghost

Iron
Become a Chad

Here's how

Background:
I never really cared for all that blackpill shit. What am I going to do knowing that I cant change my zygomatic arch? (IDK if you can change your zygomatic arch just using an example). If you wish to expand upon that which I lay out for you today, you can pm me or smthn for the instagram accounts I follow.

Things to get rid of:
Get rid of these things so they stop weighing you down.
-Flouride (From water, toothpaste, and foods, especially canned foods or any foods that use tap water)
-Processed Sugar (Takes many names, but its bad cause of microplastics + isolated from beneficial compounds that work in unison with it in fruit for example)
-Seed Oils (Vegetable oils too. Cause of Omega 6 and [potentially] linoleic acid. Only consume oils I outline later, but avoid vegetable oil, canola oil, grapeseed oil, etc)
-Processed Food (Soft [gonna give you soy jawline] , full of sugar (processed) , seed oils , gluten , and microplastics)
-Gluten (Gives leaky gut and is bad for gut, makes you bloated, although at certain times its okay)
-Phyto/xenoestrogens (Pthalates, parabens, sulfates, BPAs, etc. Plastic, microplastics, certain foods like soy, and a whole lot more)
-Plastic (Ive mentioned it before, but avoid plastic. Its so bad cause of xenoestrogens)
-Sitting (Sitting is killing you)
-Polyester & Spandex (In bedsheets, pillowcases, pillows, blankets, towels, clothing, underwear, etc) (Xenoestrogen)
-Blue light before bed (Disrupts circadian health)
-Mouth breathing
-Much much more but Im forgetting or theyre too minor to mention.

What to do:
Lets start with the basics
-Sunlight in the eyes (In the morning and evening. 5-10 if sunny, 10-20 if cloudy, and 30+ if extremely overcast. Do both in morning and evening as it sets cortisol spikes to be timed right. Sets circadian rhythm)
-Sunlight on the body (30 mins per day of bright sunlight on your full body [butt naked if possible] 1+ hour if cloudy. Cholesterol, tan, etc)
-Workout (Weights for aesthetics. Train full body, 10+ sets per week, near or at failure, 5-30 reps, progressive overload) (Cardio for health + calories + chadness so do sprints 3 times per week if youre scared of test loss, but a long run (or other cardio activity) (1+ hour) , a medium run (20-35 mins) , and a short run (10-20 mins, HIIT maybe)
-Stretch (Just some basic stuff, hamstring, hip flexors, squat position, tight areas, bridge, cobra, bands, neck)
-Diet (Red meat should be base, lots of protein, moderate fats, moderate to high carbs, lots of saturated fat and cholesterol, eggs, organs, fats like butter, beef tallow, ghee, olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil, sourdough, white rice, potatos, sweet potatos, carrotts, some vegetables, microplastic free sea salt, rawer the better)
-Supplementation (Creatine monohydrate [DHT gains + ATP to make you perform better and be smarter] , zinc glycinate [test] , magnesium glycinate [test + energy + sleep + everything] , vitamin D [if not getting fullbody sun that day for test + mood] , shilajit [mineralization + test])
-Sleep (Dark quiet room at night, avoid blue light when its dark out, 8-11 hrs, earplugs, blackout curtains, eyemask, sunlight during day, using bed only for sleeping)

On to the less basic stuff
-Supplementation Continued (Ashwaganda reduces cortisol, methylene blue is an apparent cure-all, tongkat ali boosts test in people with low test, fadogia agrestis boosts test but potentially toxic, caffeine improves cognition but there is potential crash + how you consume the caffeine plays a role, nicotine is similar to caffeine, best when used in patch form, but gum is good too)
-Earthing/Grounding (wear barefoot shoes, touch the earth with bare feet for 5 min minimum as many times per day as possible. Grass is good, ocean sand with water over it is better)
-Go to beach (sun, earthing, water remineralization, community, happiness, tan, etc)
-Do challenging things
-Join a community (have friends)
-Wear cotton/wool/silk only
-Chew mastic gum (gut + best jaw gains out there)
-Mewing (jaw gains + whole face + health)
-There is more but these are the utmost basics, so enjoy them and use them wisely

Other Stuff that is cool:
-Psychadellics
-Meditation
-Gratitude practice
-Reading
-Martial arts
-Clubs

This post was made pretty quickly (roughly an hour)
next post will probably be natty pubertymaxxing cause serms, sarms, and drugs are stupid (unless ur a manlet)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and PointOfNoReturn
You don't just become Chad by doing these things fool

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Will i turned to 8/10 chad doing this after few months?

Blah Blah Blah just listen to Sunliminals 24/7 and you'll be Chad

Won't grow you new bones boyo

shut up nigga wtf is chad, its just a good looking dude who does the same things as u

Nothing fucking work in this steps unless you had good genetic for your faces

grayceldnrd a grayceldnrd

grayceldnrd's grayceldnrd

grayceldnrd:I never grayceldnrd grayceldnrd for all that grayceldnrd grayceldnrd. What grayceldnrd I going to grayceldnrd knowing that I grayceldnrd grayceldnrd my grayceldnrd grayceldnrd? (IDK if you grayceldnrd grayceldnrd your grayceldnrd grayceldnrd just using an grayceldnrd). If you grayceldnrd to grayceldnrd upon that grayceldnrd I grayceldnrd out for you grayceldnrd, you grayceldnrd pm me or grayceldnrd for the grayceldnrd grayceldnrd I grayceldnrd.

grayceldnrd to grayceldnrd rid of:Get grayceldnrd of these grayceldnrd so they grayceldnrd grayceldnrd you grayceldnrd.-Flouride (From grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, and grayceldnrd, especially grayceldnrd or any grayceldnrd that grayceldnrd grayceldnrd)-Processed grayceldnrd (Takes grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, but grayceldnrd grayceldnrd of grayceldnrd + isolated from grayceldnrd grayceldnrd that grayceldnrd in grayceldnrd with it in grayceldnrd for grayceldnrd)-Seed grayceldnrd (Vegetable grayceldnrd too. Cause of Omega 6 and [potentially] grayceldnrd grayceldnrd. Only grayceldnrd grayceldnrd I grayceldnrd later, but grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, etc)-Processed grayceldnrd (Soft [grayceldnrd give you grayceldnrd grayceldnrd] , full of grayceldnrd (grayceldnrd) , grayceldnrd grayceldnrd , grayceldnrd , and grayceldnrd)-Gluten (Gives grayceldnrd grayceldnrd and is grayceldnrd for grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd you grayceldnrd, although at grayceldnrd grayceldnrd its grayceldnrd)-Phyto/xenoestrogens (Pthalates, parabens, sulfates, BPAs, etc. grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, certain grayceldnrd like grayceldnrd, and a grayceldnrd lot more)-Plastic (Ive grayceldnrd it before, but grayceldnrd grayceldnrd. Its so grayceldnrd cause of grayceldnrd)-Sitting (Sitting is grayceldnrd you)-Polyester & grayceldnrd (In grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, etc) (grayceldnrd)-Blue grayceldnrd before grayceldnrd (Disrupts grayceldnrd grayceldnrd)-Mouth grayceldnrd-Much much more but Im grayceldnrd or theyre too grayceldnrd to grayceldnrd.

What to grayceldnrd:grayceldnrd grayceldnrd the grayceldnrd-Sunlight in the grayceldnrd (In the grayceldnrd and grayceldnrd. 5-10 if grayceldnrd, 10-20 if grayceldnrd, and 30+ if grayceldnrd grayceldnrd. Do grayceldnrd in grayceldnrd and grayceldnrd as grayceldnrd grayceldnrd grayceldnrd to be grayceldnrd grayceldnrd. Sets grayceldnrd grayceldnrd)-Sunlight on the grayceldnrd (30 grayceldnrd per grayceldnrd of bright grayceldnrd on your grayceldnrd grayceldnrd [grayceldnrd naked if grayceldnrd] 1+ grayceldnrd if grayceldnrd. grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, etc)-Workout (grayceldnrd for grayceldnrd. grayceldnrd full grayceldnrd, 10+ grayceldnrd per grayceldnrd, near or at grayceldnrd, 5-30 grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd) (grayceldnrd for grayceldnrd + grayceldnrd + grayceldnrd so grayceldnrd grayceldnrd 3 grayceldnrd per grayceldnrd if grayceldnrd grayceldnrd of grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, but a grayceldnrd grayceldnrd (or other grayceldnrd grayceldnrd) (1+ grayceldnrd) , a grayceldnrd grayceldnrd (20-35 grayceldnrd) , and a grayceldnrd grayceldnrd (10-20 grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd)-Stretch (Just some grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd)-Diet (grayceldnrd grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, lots of grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd to grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, lots of grayceldnrd grayceldnrd and grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd like grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldnrd, grayceldn

Become a Chad

Here's how

Background:
I never really cared for all that blackpill shit. What am I going to do knowing that I cant change my zygomatic arch? (IDK if you can change your zygomatic arch just using an example). If you wish to expand upon that which I lay out for you today, you can pm me or smthn for the instagram accounts I follow.

Things to get rid of:
Get rid of these things so they stop weighing you down.
-Flouride (From water, toothpaste, and foods, especially canned foods or any foods that use tap water)
-Processed Sugar (Takes many names, but its bad cause of microplastics + isolated from beneficial compounds that work in unison with it in fruit for example)
-Seed Oils (Vegetable oils too. Cause of Omega 6 and [potentially] linoleic acid. Only consume oils I outline later, but avoid vegetable oil, canola oil, grapeseed oil, etc)
-Processed Food (Soft [gonna give you soy jawline] , full of sugar (processed) , seed oils , gluten , and microplastics)
-Gluten (Gives leaky gut and is bad for gut, makes you bloated, although at certain times its okay)
-Phyto/xenoestrogens (Pthalates, parabens, sulfates, BPAs, etc. Plastic, microplastics, certain foods like soy, and a whole lot more)
-Plastic (Ive mentioned it before, but avoid plastic. Its so bad cause of xenoestrogens)
-Sitting (Sitting is killing you)
-Polyester & Spandex (In bedsheets, pillowcases, pillows, blankets, towels, clothing, underwear, etc) (Xenoestrogen)
-Blue light before bed (Disrupts circadian health)
-Mouth breathing
-Much much more but Im forgetting or theyre too minor to mention.

What to do:
Lets start with the basics
-Sunlight in the eyes (In the morning and evening. 5-10 if sunny, 10-20 if cloudy, and 30+ if extremely overcast. Do both in morning and evening as it sets cortisol spikes to be timed right. Sets circadian rhythm)
-Sunlight on the body (30 mins per day of bright sunlight on your full body [butt naked if possible] 1+ hour if cloudy. Cholesterol, tan, etc)
-Workout (Weights for aesthetics. Train full body, 10+ sets per week, near or at failure, 5-30 reps, progressive overload) (Cardio for health + calories + chadness so do sprints 3 times per week if youre scared of test loss, but a long run (or other cardio activity) (1+ hour) , a medium run (20-35 mins) , and a short run (10-20 mins, HIIT maybe)
-Stretch (Just some basic stuff, hamstring, hip flexors, squat position, tight areas, bridge, cobra, bands, neck)
-Diet (Red meat should be base, lots of protein, moderate fats, moderate to high carbs, lots of saturated fat and cholesterol, eggs, organs, fats like butter, beef tallow, ghee, olive oil, coconut oil, and avocado oil, sourdough, white rice, potatos, sweet potatos, carrotts, some vegetables, microplastic free sea salt, rawer the better)
-Supplementation (Creatine monohydrate [DHT gains + ATP to make you perform better and be smarter] , zinc glycinate [test] , magnesium glycinate [test + energy + sleep + everything] , vitamin D [if not getting fullbody sun that day for test + mood] , shilajit [mineralization + test])
-Sleep (Dark quiet room at night, avoid blue light when its dark out, 8-11 hrs, earplugs, blackout curtains, eyemask, sunlight during day, using bed only for sleeping)

On to the less basic stuff
-Supplementation Continued (Ashwaganda reduces cortisol, methylene blue is an apparent cure-all, tongkat ali boosts test in people with low test, fadogia agrestis boosts test but potentially toxic, caffeine improves cognition but there is potential crash + how you consume the caffeine plays a role, nicotine is similar to caffeine, best when used in patch form, but gum is good too)
-Earthing/Grounding (wear barefoot shoes, touch the earth with bare feet for 5 min minimum as many times per day as possible. Grass is good, ocean sand with water over it is better)
-Go to beach (sun, earthing, water remineralization, community, happiness, tan, etc)
-Do challenging things
-Join a community (have friends)
-Wear cotton/wool/silk only
-Chew mastic gum (gut + best jaw gains out there)
-Mewing (jaw gains + whole face + health)
-There is more but these are the utmost basics, so enjoy them and use them wisely

Other Stuff that is cool:
-Psychadellics
-Meditation
-Gratitude practice
-Reading
-Martial arts
-Clubs

This post was made pretty quickly (roughly an hour)
next post will probably be natty pubertymaxxing cause serms, sarms, and drugs are stupid (unless ur a manlet)
dont forget to not skip genetics day