Been celibate for around 14 years. Females laugh at me or avoid me. Nothing I can do...?

MTN to HTN depending on height and body
He's a truecel to LTN depending on height and body, and he's a 5'9" skinnyfat subhuman.

I think the answer is pretty clear.
Cope . I live in NZ girls mog men here, he mogs many men here too tbh
Are u sure??? Are u 100% sure??? Not coping w/ "muh bones" because he has ok foward growth whilst everything else about him is shit?

If he really mogs many men there too, then why is he a virgin incel in his 30s? His autism plays a part but i'm sure his blockhead face and flat philtrum do too.
yes i have. stephiscold does better than him on tinder in the same location.
:pepefrown:
hes clearly larping
Never seen Stephiscold but i'm sure he mogs this faggot to hell and back.

I haven't told u this since u came back from your ban... but I think u overrate white halo a little bit. Just a little.

What's he LARPing about? I definetly can't imagine him being a frequent sex haver.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I
You are not ugly, but you are not phsyically attractive enough to attract females either. You are also a non-NT narcissistic piece of shit manlet who got a lazy eye, which is not a great combo by itself.
I'm not a fucking Manlet and I don't have fucking lazy eyes you asshole

Nope never used these words. U have no clue about appeal and sre clinically underrating Guys here, that's why i called u the anti londonvillie:y'all:
Again, i'm simply honest. That's it. If u are incel, u are incel for a reason until u ascend.
But no point discussing, download his pics and start tinder you will see he will get matches. No he doesn't mog me cuz i get matches too
He's tried tinder, he lives in a white country, I live in an ethnic country. Obviously he will get a few more matches here compared to the sexless state he's in in Anglo Oceania.

He's a truecel to LTN depending on height and body, and he's a 5'9" skinnyfat subhuman.

Are u sure??? Are u 100% sure??? Not coping w/ "muh bones" because he has ok foward growth whilst everything else about him is shit?

If he really mogs many men there too, then why is he a virgin incel in his 30s? His autism plays a part but i'm sure his blockhead face and flat philtrum do too.

I haven't told u this since u came back from your ban... but I think u overrate white halo a little bit. Just a little.

also im not sure if im overrating white halo or if its just my city. i had a white guy try tinder in my city and he does 3-5x worse where as he can get 99+ in a few hours where he lives kek

I am afraid that you are legit insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Mouthbreath
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and ShowerMaxxing

What's he LARPing about? I definetly can't imagine him being a frequent sex haver.
Ur crazy nigga. If MTN = 5/10 or bang avg man he is a 5.5 - 6+ tbh, but OP is autistic or trolling . U underrate cus yall are Beefin rn. Trucel to LTN seiously? That's like blackops2cel to Destiny Twitch streamer. He mogs both atleast MTN

Ur crazy nigga. If MTN = 5/10 or bang avg man he is a 5.5 tbh, but OP is autistic or trolling tbh. U underrate cus yall are Beefin rn. Trucel to LTN seiously? That's like blackops2cel to Destiny Twitch streamer. He mogs both atleast MTN
Truecel is subjective just like Chad is.

Fives types of men, truecels/ugly guys (3/10 overall and below) LTNs (4/10) MTNs (5/10) HTNs (6/10) and Gigachads (7/10 and above). Remember that once u are goodlooking or if u are genuinely ugly asf it's all very subjective.

Again, what's he trolling about? Does he mog u personally? I can definetly see him being unnappealing to girls to the point where he's sexless. How many times do I have to say it.

I'm the only person on the site who knows how to rate overall.

@LondonVillie rate OP

you have a slight noticeable lazy eye but you should still be doing decent minimum

Shut your fucking mouth and deformed lips up u fucking Minecraft Steve fetal alcohol syndrome balding abomination.

U are clearly below average facially (not genuinely ugly, but u do have some bad features) and i'm guessing u are a manlet too? U are gonna need some more things to make up for the lack of both of them, and a narcissistic personality surely isn't one of them.

I'm not mocking u at all, i'm telling u how it is cause u are DELUSIONAL. Now, have u really been incel for 14 years... or have u been incel since the day u were born? Have u lost your virginity? Have u been in a relationship? U gotta forget about your actual hobbies and sense of style (if u even have any) and have a fucking look outside at how others percieve u.

No bro, i'm actually not ugly like u, and u are below average. So if u know simple maths u would be able to realize that I mog u. Why are u threatening me like this? If u were to meet me IRL, w/ my intent being to help, knowing already who I am on this forum and simply wanting to befriend u, would u do what u are saying u would? Would u really beat me up and start jumping on/crushing my ribs? No u wouldn't, not just cause u are a manlet lol, but because all of this is very, very clearly projection towards how much u hate yourself now. Nobody else.

Your haircut looks like canned tuna.
What the fuck do you look like huh?? Want to be so harsh against me show yourself

Good beard, good cheeks, good body, good skin, good sense of style, probably taller than OP w/ a bigger penis. Yep, Steph mogs and isn't incel.
he has no zygos and hes 5'7. good skin and a beard means he objectively mogs a white guy with significantly better bones, coloring and zygos?
Hes either lying or his weird eye thing is like an actual death blow in terms of smv

he has no zygos and hes 5'7. good skin and a beard means he objectively mogs a white guy with significantly better bones, coloring and zygos?
Hes either lying or his weird eye thing is like an actual death blow in terms of smv
He's got better lower third, better body and good skin (like I previously said) and i'm guessing he's also at least 5 years younger than OP.

Having gigazygos alone by itself isn't a good thing. OP's chin isn't recessed but it's short and badly shaped. Having gigazygos makes your face all round if the rest of your face doesn't carry it. Cilian Murphy is the only goodlooking guy i've seen like this.

Coloring? Idk, I feel like black hair + blue eyes is a bit of an incel combo, and you're hearing this from someone w/ black hair and pale blue eyes himself. Blond and tanned jock mogs all.

His SMV is very bad due to him being very clearly isolated, autistic, and miserable. ACTUALLY autistic.

Great..... I've spent the better part of my night arguing with a damn kid.. what the fuck am I doing with my life. This is worse than the days when I was on the waiting screen on Xbox live waiting for the matches to start.. full of kids.
This is ridiculous. My 10 year old self would be ashamed at what happened to me, spending time on a website about whose the best or worst looking loser. Damn pathetic. I'm out. Hope your clowns find some inner peace somewhere, but it likely won't be here

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 2214
Great..... I've spent the better part of my night arguing with a damn kid.. what the fuck am I doing with my life. This is worse than the days when I was on the waiting screen on Xbox live waiting for the matches to start.. full of kids.
This is ridiculous. My 10 year old self would be ashamed at what happened to me, spending time on a website about whose the best or worst looking loser. Damn pathetic. I'm out. Hope your clowns find some inner peace somewhere, but it likely won't be here
Woah hold on "sir". First of all, I just turned 17. That doesn't qualify as "kid". If I was in your shoes I would know exactly what to do. Second of all, I never said it was fully over for u.

I told u your biggest failos at least twice now. Lips, hair, clothes, and unhealthiness (you have the typical basement dweller skin). Get that shit fixed, try out tinder again but this time in place u know isn't hypergamous, and I i'm just calling u a manlet for the banter. If u don't feel that short then forget about it but if u do then get lifts for height halo.

Your 10 year old self probably knew nothing nor had any predictions about how he was gonna turn out once he was a grown up. U got time.

Woah hold on "sir". First of all, I just turned 17. That doesn't qualify as "kid". If I was in your shoes I would know exactly what to do. Second of all, I never said it was fully over for u.

I told u your biggest failos at least twice now. Lips, hair, clothes, and unhealthiness (you have the typical basement dweller skin). Get that shit fixed, try out tinder again but this time in place u know isn't hypergamous, and I i'm just calling u a manlet for the banter. If u don't feel that short then forget about it but if u do then get lifts for height halo.

Your 10 year old self probably knew nothing nor had any predictions about how he was gonna turn out once he was a grown up. U got time.
Tinder is poison made by the Jew to destabilize the population but its positivity is that it reveals female preference we don't get to see. I posted the pictures of the guy I used who is undeniably good looking and his profile used the same blank lifeless expressions as my pictures and he got a few white matches in the big city. A few. Mostly still asian and obese like a regular white guy would get. I didn't test it overseas but it doesn't really matter. Most of the profiles of guys I used in my country did very poorly, the only one that did well was Brett the YouTuber. Better looking profiles hardly did much better here so I don't really blame myself when only 10% qualify you can hardly blame yourself. As a person you shouldn't be expected to be better than 90% of your gender it's just laughably stupid.
I don't care how old you are you look 15 or Younger, and I shouldn't be wasting time on here with a site full of teenagers who haven't barely even got to experience life outside of school, the real world. Noone should base their value on that crappy app or waste their time with it, better people than me walk away broken from that crap. Anyway this is all pointless. I shouldn't of came here, I shouldn't even be worried about this stuff. And for the record my clothes are good, most guys in bars just wear plain tshirts or shirts. My younger self actually was on a better path than what I turned into. At least the child I was actually could talk to the opposite gender before I realized what they were like anyway this is stupid I'm out

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Borninthewrongbody
stop arguing with @BIGDICCJIM , hes a troll, youre wasting your time

you are clearly above average, everyone who says otherwise just wants to get a reaction out of you

Tinder is poison made by the Jew to destabilize the population but its positivity is that it reveals female preference we don't get to see. I posted the pictures of the guy I used who is undeniably good looking and his profile used the same blank lifeless expressions as my pictures and he got a few white matches in the big city. A few. Mostly still asian and obese like a regular white guy would get. I didn't test it overseas but it doesn't really matter. Most of the profiles of guys I used in my country did very poorly, the only one that did well was Brett the YouTuber. Better looking profiles hardly did much better here so I don't really blame myself when only 10% qualify you can hardly blame yourself. As a person you shouldn't be expected to be better than 90% of your gender it's just laughably stupid.
When I said hypergamy doesn't exist, I meant it doesn't exist in real life. If u are on Tinder u are competing w/ the tip of the top. Ofc u aren't gonna get anything but scraps out of it. U gotta put effort to get yourself one (most likely ugly but that's better than nothing) girl who u can lock down for yourself without having her as your oneitis or something. Once u are top 99th percentile at everything then yeah, ofc u have practically won at life but u will never get that. None of us will, and that's not something to feel bad about.
I don't care how old you are you look 15 or Younger, and I shouldn't be wasting time on here with a site full of teenagers who haven't barely even got to experience life outside of school, the real world.
I've lived across the world for most of my life, i've been to ghetto schools and private schools, currently at a montessori so we don't really keep track of junior/senior years or whatever. I've dated and got close to sex even back when I was prepubescent and acne ridden because I tried and had some subjectivity and uniqueness which I guess a few girls liked about me. I'm not that stupid, I got experience and I know what i'm talking about.
Noone should base their value on that crappy app or waste their time with it, better people than me walk away broken from that crap. Anyway this is all pointless. I shouldn't of came here, I shouldn't even be worried about this stuff. And for the record my clothes are good, most guys in bars just wear plain tshirts or shirts. My younger self actually was on a better path than what I turned into. At least the child I was actually could talk to the opposite gender before I realized what they were like anyway this is stupid I'm out
Well then leave the site after u stacked up enough knowledge. U clearly have failos and they make u an overall incel from the POV of most girls so u gotta fix them and maximise yourself. Complaining isn't going to get u anywhere at the moment.

I wish u the best of luck.
@Borninthewrongbody

you are clearly above average, everyone who says otherwise just wants to get a reaction out of you
Compared to u i'm sure he's Gigachad. Stop gaslighting others.

What a shit fucking horrid thing to say to someone I hope you get stabbed in the guts in the street by something who leaves you there to bleed out. I don't have a fucking syndrome or damn fucking lazy eyes you absolutely wrong abhorrent piece of shit! "When you look in the mirror you see ugly" NO I FUCKING DON'T. I spend ages looking at my damn self and besides health related shit I don't see what you are clearly mocking me for. I want to fight you now, like really kick the shit out of your guts until you're wheezing and choking and then jump up and down on your ribcage screaming at you for being a disrespectful asshole who runs someone down who is at their fucking wits end. I CAN'T FUCKING RATIONALIZE HOW I AM NOT FUCIING GOOD ENOUGH AND WHY YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS ON HERE THINK IM SO FUCKING BAD. LOGICALLLY IM FAR BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE SLOB YET YIU CUNTS TRY TELLING ME IM SOME KIND IF FUCKING WEAK BETA MOTHERFCKER. There's no such FUCKING thing as a shooter haircut my hair is bloody normal. I cut if fucking normal to try to bloody emulate a normal person that's why I don't wear only black anymore and got rid of my long hair and even when I dress regular wear colour and cut my hair to this stupid fucking length you pieces of shit still can't fucking accept me as a normal person. Fuck tinder and fuck the kikes who made it to ruin our societies balance further.

As for the being better than other I meant the slobs I see in real life. You didn't even read that properly. You're probably some stupid piece of sht behind a computer that hasn't even barely left the house besides his gay fucking school. Fuck you cunt I would break your fingers
Holy shit i laughed so hard about this incel essay rage . Hahahahaha

this beef is the highlight of my month

@Borninthewrongbody

No pics available can't see

• +1
Reactions: bandit and Mongrelcel
Are you russian op? What county?

No I don't asshole. I my eyes are fucking fine. Why am I angry?? Gee I wonder... Maybe being run down by that shithead you know.... Maybe that's got something to do with it...

What did I think?! Uh not being abused like that by some egotistical asshole
not our fault that you havent fucked in 14 YEARS OP. DO YOU KNOW WHAT 14 YEARS IS

Im

You are "clearly" an asshole. That's the only fucking thing that's clear. Making fun of my fucking lips which is a medical condition... fuck you asshole. Yeah you probably do look like shit not that it's relivent and I'm not fucking below average. You people obviously have no damn idea what "average" is. Who the fuck are you around?! Go out in fucking public you wanna see what your average male looks like. Who gives a fuck if it's more than a decade or whatever that is long enough. Why you calling me fucking short trying to spit more acid at me huh. . You know what you fucking maggot if I met you I would do everything in my power to bring you down and kick your stupid head into the ground. I don't care if you're 6'7 and built like a tank I'd just use a vehicle to run you down, come at you with a chemical sprayer or bat, whatever.. you don't fucking talk to someone like that. You're the kind of cunt who reassures a suicidal person that life isn't worth it. Fuck you to the moon you absolute piece of sht excuse for a human. Choke on blood asshole.
your lips is a medical condition what???

Is this a new re-bearth of a new ER we are witnessing right here :confused:

Spent my 20s celibate..
Tried everything I could besides going overseas which I couldn't afford.

Gone to bars every weekend since I moved to the big city 3 months ago, not one time could I get a female to look at me any of those nights.
invisible in bars and town.
When I'm in my vehicle Females scowl, give me horrible looks or laugh.
Normally they just walk past me like I'm a ghost. I can't understand why they laugh at me. The other night 2 were laughing at me in my car, I feel like maybe I look stupid driving it... It really makes me feel bad as I like it but now I'm thinking of getting rid of it but I feel like theyl do it no matter what I'm wearing or driving. I don't know what to do I wanted to go to another country to try because my country sucks, has practically no attractive females and none of them are interested, but since I tried swiping in most other countries without success, moving wouldn't help... How can I manage with this. All I wanted was to experience real banging one damn time in my 20s... Females will bang hideous old coons and nasty looking older men in prn for a few hundred bucks, and will even bang dogs yet I've tried for a decade and still can't even get a damn look. I've never even had a proper conversation with an attractive female.

What the fuck is so bad about my appearance.. do these females just simply only have eyes for tall gq model looking cunts?? I look at myself and see the guys they're with in their pictures or in town and I look better than alot of these guys, least I think I do... Yet they won't even look at me or give me a match...
I see fat guys with bitches and asian guys with bowl cuts with white females yet I can't get as much as a look. I'm rotting away and il never even know what it's like....

Fuck this hell.

can i see a pic of ur self

Why aren't you drugging yourself to be more nt?:ogre:

ugly girls target for above average men nowadays:feelswhy:
Yeah thats the whole point of blackpill isnt it hypergamy if we could all have our looksmatch then it would be good but it doesnt work like that..

Chad and chadlites fuck everything while rest of the guys barely get anything

You're the most atrocious horrid piece of sht I have EVER spoken to online and that's even including the females. I hate. You so much I want to skin you alive. I am NOT FUCKING BELOW AVERAGE HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE THE DAMN NERVE TO CALL ME A FUCKING 3?!??! WHAT THE FUCK... WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PERSON WOULD YOU CALL A 2?!?... calling me frauded wtf... Every bloody female is frauded these days with face paint and all that other shit. You clearly are just an abysmal wretch of a person. Also go to hell with your disgusting "latina" shit. Yuck. I'm no fucking race traitor. Wtf you on about "slayer" you do realize that the word slay means to kill right? I'm sick of you stupid fucks using that word incorrectly. I'm just a regular person in a crap society and people like you are what reassures me that this whole human society thing is just a miserable pit. I'm not a professional anything and I'm not fucking dutch whatever the hell you mean by that. Congratulations asshole, you've just wasted my whole night and made someone whose already downtrodden and ruined feel worse... Why don't you do something practical and attack the successful pricks and the rich who hog all of it instead of someone whose already fallen beneath the cracks in society...

Ah fuck it . You're just a worthless spick hiding behind a computer. I don't know why the fuck I bother looking for support on places like this... You're all suffering otherwise you wouldn't be here yet all you do is best each other down. You're even worth than that "cel" site. Your day will come asshole
unironically i think your personality is the problem

its death tier bro

now put a smile on that face

and lift your chin up king

Spent my 20s celibate..
Tried everything I could besides going overseas which I couldn't afford.

Gone to bars every weekend since I moved to the big city 3 months ago, not one time could I get a female to look at me any of those nights.
invisible in bars and town.
When I'm in my vehicle Females scowl, give me horrible looks or laugh.
Normally they just walk past me like I'm a ghost. I can't understand why they laugh at me. The other night 2 were laughing at me in my car, I feel like maybe I look stupid driving it... It really makes me feel bad as I like it but now I'm thinking of getting rid of it but I feel like theyl do it no matter what I'm wearing or driving. I don't know what to do I wanted to go to another country to try because my country sucks, has practically no attractive females and none of them are interested, but since I tried swiping in most other countries without success, moving wouldn't help... How can I manage with this. All I wanted was to experience real banging one damn time in my 20s... Females will bang hideous old coons and nasty looking older men in prn for a few hundred bucks, and will even bang dogs yet I've tried for a decade and still can't even get a damn look. I've never even had a proper conversation with an attractive female.

What the fuck is so bad about my appearance.. do these females just simply only have eyes for tall gq model looking cunts?? I look at myself and see the guys they're with in their pictures or in town and I look better than alot of these guys, least I think I do... Yet they won't even look at me or give me a match...
I see fat guys with bitches and asian guys with bowl cuts with white females yet I can't get as much as a look. I'm rotting away and il never even know what it's like....

Fuck this hell.

Fuck Bhai that is brutal and I'm really sorry to hear that.

I wasn't celibate for 14 years but I defo feel your pain, I've been treated like garbage by foids, even GFs, constantly told how low value I am, especially compared to other guys, and all round broken into a million pieces.

I hope you have come out of this anger now and gone MGTOW, it really is best for your health

good thread OP