Before / After DJS + Genio + Septo (17 days post op)

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Hey guys. Here are my before / after for DJS genio septo (17 days PO)

My movements were : Lefort 1 impaction 5mm ; BSSO advancement 9mm ; Genio 5mm height reduction and 3mm forward

I still have plenty of swelling + barely slept so i'm looking very tired but changes to the bones are noticeable enough at this stage so I thought id post

Now, I am looking at gonial (mandibular angle) implants either with Ramieri or with Alfaro to get a bit more angle like #3 but also add a bit of lateral mandibular projection to my face (once the swelling will be gone, my face will be very narrow)

Also, I'm still recessed so I was considering chin implant done with PEEK material (same one used for gonial; no idea if thats even possible) but apparently Alfaro's clinic can do it although they prefer genioplasty. I don't want silicon for obvious bone resorption risk.

anyway if u guys have any thoughts or questions feel free to share

Attachments

• beforeafter2.jpg
    beforeafter2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 316055246_645516923719327_2552701226841249903_n.jpg
    316055246_645516923719327_2552701226841249903_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 0
  • beforeafter.jpg
    beforeafter.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, burner, Hades and 14 others
good shit but the real problem is your eyes,the ratios are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
good shit man. new haircut suits you way better too.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, CristianT, aBetterMii and 1 other person
good shit man. new haircut suits you way better too.
yea its a bit of a mess right now but I guess putting them that way is a nice workaround to procedures like forehead reduction or hair transplant which i wasnt really ready to do atm

• +1
Reactions: horizon
"Who are you calling pinhead?"
who_you_callin__pinhead__by_bravokrofski_dbmcufd-fullview.jpg

Pinhead

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Hades, CristianT and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, never_lucky, Hades and 5 others
I'm sorry if I offended you. You look much nicer now : )
Cracked me up man, no haha, I've been laughing at my subhuman face for as long as I can remember, thanks !

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and p0lishsubhuman
Now I feel bad :I

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
ascended hard

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, CristianT, ScramFranklin and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Silver
Lips are still swollen a bit, let's see how this changes over the course of the next 3 months, other than that, I had it before, still have it now.

Also I still have a bit of lip incompetence, not sure this will ever go away, time will tell.

U ruined ur nose, looks uncanny and fake now

Also, I'm wondering how will the upper lip change upon braces removal cause it pushes my lips outward significantly atm

you look a lot better don't let these autists make you feel bad, what matters is that you improved

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, never_lucky, Yerico7 and 3 others
it doesn't look worse. he just has a bit much nostril show but it was the same before

It looks better, and it’s still swollen from the surgery you retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, ManzareK, NFA PB and 4 others
it doesn't look worse. he just has a bit much nostril show but it was the same before
Stop gaslighting jfl. His jaw improved yes but he completely ruined his nose

• +1

My movements were : Lefort 1 impaction 5mm ; BSSO advancement 9mm ; Genio 5mm height reduction and 3mm forward

I still have plenty of swelling + barely slept so i'm looking very tired but changes to the bones are noticeable enough at this stage so I thought id post

Now, I am looking at gonial (mandibular angle) implants either with Ramieri or with Alfaro to get a bit more angle like #3 but also add a bit of lateral mandibular projection to my face (once the swelling will be gone, my face will be very narrow)

Also, I'm still recessed so I was considering chin implant done with PEEK material (same one used for gonial; no idea if thats even possible) but apparently Alfaro's clinic can do it although they prefer genioplasty. I don't want silicon for obvious bone resorption risk.

Did you use to mouth breath?

u need implants or another bimax

i would recommend getting the screws out in 3 months time in your case

agree

his nose was narrow before. literally looked like he couldn't breathe through it
Could have fixed his internal issues without feminizing his nose ridge. It was literally ideal before with a slight hump that wasn’t noticable and now he looks like a faggot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK and Oberyn
Could have fixed his internal issues without feminizing his nose ridge. It was literally ideal before with a slight hump that wasn’t noticable and now he looks like a faggot.
from the side it looked somewhat better before but the upturning of the nose is unavoidable

yeah his nose looks feminine af. the nasal bridge is ruined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

Ideal nose anything smaller than this is faggotry cope

• +1
Btw I’m not completely shitting on u OP. Ur jaw looks a lot better

• +1
Btw I’m not completely shitting on u OP. Ur jaw looks a lot better
thats a fair point on the nose. im not here for praises man, im here to get no bs opinions (unlike reddit)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798

Just put some peach play dough in ur nostrils bro u will literally ascend

Do your lips seal when relaxed now?

Good result though OP

Has your lip seal improved?
yeah but its not 100%

Im wondering if it'll get 100% once "swelling subsides" (says everyone on reddit) or if i'll forever have a few mm of lip incompetence left

im still fairly swollen so i'll cope until 3 months and make an update then.

Obviously his nose looks different. When you impact the maxilla it will upturn it?? They didnt shave his bridge it wss his septum
Yeah it's crazy how upturned it is now. The impaction really changes the shape. It widens and upturns it thus makes it smaller from the side but somehow I feel like those pics makes it EVEN smaller than when I look in the mirror (and feminine)

Was the surgery cosmetic or medical? How painful was it

Was the surgery cosmetic or medical? How painful was it
I had narrow airways (mild sleep apnea), overbite class II and looked horribly awful from the sides and front when I tried to relax my face (I constantly had to tense my face muscles to try to mimic a normal face and not appear subhuman)

So this was a combination of both

Definitely on the low end of the pain scale though extremely uncomfortable the first week. Clogged nose, minimal but constant pain, headaches, sore throat, wired shut that forces you to eat liquid only diet

you had any maxillary advancement or just impaction?

look so much better but please marry someone with a mega chin to offset your failios

look so much better but please marry someone with a mega chin to offset your failios
my two brothers + sister have good chin genetics, I attribute most of these lower third deformities to heavy (as in, 100%) mouth breathing during childhood up until I was 12 yo, imagine having your mouth hang open for hours on end + tongue at the bottom of the mouth

I know lots of blackpillers disagree with this and says its a cope but Ive seen dozens of horse faces like mine and we all had one thing in common: mouth breathing

+ a lot of them had, like me, family including both parents with decent jawlines

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 23260
nice in motion result, planning anymore surgeries? I think a rhino would be a good thing
Yeah I had mandibular angle implant in mind and finding the best possible way to add slightly more chin forward projection, my mentolabial sulcus is not deep enough

but first I need to be done with recovery, still way too early

Last edited:
Yeah I had mandibular angle implant in mind and finding the best possible way to add slightly more chin forward projection, my mentolabial sulcus is not deep enough

but first I need to be done with recovery, still way too early
i can see what you mean jaw implant would be a good choice as well and wait like 6-12 months before designing it.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
hey man, yes. until I was 12-13 years old
You have long face,downgrowth of jaw and small lips..all symptoms of mouth breathing
Hows your palate now? How many teeth can you see when smiling(6,8 10)? You should have moved chin more foward and up with genio since you were doing it..
You should focus futher surgeries on wideing your face( lowering gonial angle with implants..)

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I had narrow airways (mild sleep apnea), overbite class II and looked horribly awful from the sides and front when I tried to relax my face (I constantly had to tense my face muscles to try to mimic a normal face and not appear subhuman)

So this was a combination of both

Definitely on the low end of the pain scale though extremely uncomfortable the first week. Clogged nose, minimal but constant pain, headaches, sore throat, wired shut that forces you to eat liquid only diet
Makes sense bro thanks for info man I'm gonna probably get jaw surgery done it will improve my profile for sure. Thanks man for the info

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and malicieusss