Before / After DJS + Genio + Septo (17 days post op)

how much was all this?

nice result dude. who was the surgeon?

OP looks like the NPC meme.

It's an improvement, but not a huge one. LTN to MTN, maybe.

from retardo to chico

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
Hey guys. Here are my before / after for DJS genio septo (17 days PO)

My movements were : Lefort 1 impaction 5mm ; BSSO advancement 9mm ; Genio 5mm height reduction and 3mm forward

I still have plenty of swelling + barely slept so i'm looking very tired but changes to the bones are noticeable enough at this stage so I thought id post

Now, I am looking at gonial (mandibular angle) implants either with Ramieri or with Alfaro to get a bit more angle like #3 but also add a bit of lateral mandibular projection to my face (once the swelling will be gone, my face will be very narrow)

Also, I'm still recessed so I was considering chin implant done with PEEK material (same one used for gonial; no idea if thats even possible) but apparently Alfaro's clinic can do it although they prefer genioplasty. I don't want silicon for obvious bone resorption risk.

anyway if u guys have any thoughts or questions feel free to share
Good results brother, mirin. Should lean up, grow out your hair, and maybe do something for your eyes if you want to keep continuing on looksmax journey

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
OP looks like the NPC meme.

It's an improvement, but not a huge one. LTN to MTN, maybe.
Lol I was below LTN before man :)

I can tell u irl the improvements are better than those pics, they aren't doing me justice but they re great to see the change in bones

Nice bro great improvement you look great man 💯
thanks man could have been worse, could have been better but happy with that outcome overall cause djs is pretty invasive and re-doing it would have taken a toll on me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
thanks man could have been worse, could have been better but happy with that outcome overall cause djs is pretty invasive and re-doing it would have taken a toll on me tbh

How bad was it honestly I'm thinking of doing it pain level I mean

Hey guys. Here are my before / after for DJS genio septo (17 days PO)

My movements were : Lefort 1 impaction 5mm ; BSSO advancement 9mm ; Genio 5mm height reduction and 3mm forward

I still have plenty of swelling + barely slept so i'm looking very tired but changes to the bones are noticeable enough at this stage so I thought id post

Now, I am looking at gonial (mandibular angle) implants either with Ramieri or with Alfaro to get a bit more angle like #3 but also add a bit of lateral mandibular projection to my face (once the swelling will be gone, my face will be very narrow)

Also, I'm still recessed so I was considering chin implant done with PEEK material (same one used for gonial; no idea if thats even possible) but apparently Alfaro's clinic can do it although they prefer genioplasty. I don't want silicon for obvious bone resorption risk.

anyway if u guys have any thoughts or questions feel free to share
they fucked you up by not removing inferior mandibular border excess while also doing an upward advancement genio.

that's why your jaw looks like an L shape instead of a smooth seamless contour from the profile.

this should be the focus of a revision.

How bad was it honestly I'm thinking of doing it pain level I mean
Pain wise its completely fine man. Its just very uncomfortable the first week especially from things like clogged nose, slight constant pain, drooling massively, blood coming out, not being able to sleep properly, that kind of stuff. You'll be fine

they fucked you up by not removing inferior mandibular border excess while also doing an upward advancement genio.

that's why your jaw looks like an L shape instead of a smooth seamless contour from the profile.

this should be the focus of a revision.
Im not re doing it. Im going for mandibular angle implants with Alfaro to better this

Im not re doing it. Im going for mandibular angle implants with Alfaro to better this
ask him to shave some off the inferior border and make your jaw straight. not really a "revision."

also alfaro is not really an implant surgeon, there are better surgeons in spain if you want those.

ask him to shave some off the inferior border and make your jaw straight. not really a "revision."

also alfaro is not really an implant surgeon, there are better surgeons in spain if you want those.
I'll look into that, thanks man. Any idea of the price for that ? Also, Im looking forward to swelling going down because its definitely too early to tell exactly how it'll looks, im swollen af under my chin for instance

When writing Alfaro its more so his clinic, they have a surgeon there that specializes in peek implants design

I also sent a mail to Ramieri's clinic so as to compare

Last edited:
did you mention your lips to the surgeon/ortho? like did you address the width? I feel like more could have been done, did you use palate expanders? before/after?

5mm of genio is not so much. I think you still have space to do genio and could do it, better than implants

You have stupid-looking empty eyes, like a goat.

Yynpc zoomer mulatoo perm