Gudru

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob
Gudru

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob
did u apply palate expander ?

Sadly not
i don't either, and now that i have perfect occlusion after braces it's kinda over. are you planing on getting some though ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
no brace for ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2227
i don't either, and now that i have perfect occlusion after braces it's kinda over. are you planing on getting some though ?
palate expanders do fk all for looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm currently wearing braces, heard from some here that it makes your face longer.

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
Good results man!
Did your upper teeth get moved backwards at all, or just straightened?

Damn I can tell you really grind your teeth, molars looking flat.

• +1
As far as I know only straightened!
Good. I'm getting Invisalign and I'm worried it might pull my upper teeth back to match my lower but I want my lower to move forward. I have a recessed maxilla so I can't afford to lose any on my upper teeth.

• +1
I'm currently wearing braces, heard from some here that it makes your face longer.
I don't think so, if you've an overbite it will make your upper jaw smaller in order to align with the lower jaw.

I don't think so, if you've an overbite it will make your upper jaw smaller in order to align with the lower jaw.
I have underbite, my chin is also recessed, my whole face is actually.

• +1
So is that the same thing as making the maxilla recessed?
Basically, I have an overbite so im looking for alternative treatments, like IMDO, BSSO, or biobloc orthotropics to grow my lower jaw forward instead of my upper jaw backwards.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Basically, I have an overbite so im looking for alternative treatments, like IMDO, BSSO, or biobloc orthotropics to grow my lower jaw forward instead of my upper jaw backwards.

I had braces from age 16 - 19 and also had an overbite, so I'm wondering if my orthodontist ended up making my maxilla recessed in order to fix the issue. Is there a way to tell?

I had braces from age 16 - 19 and also had an overbite, so I'm wondering if my orthodontist ended up making my maxilla recessed in order to fix the issue. Is there a way to tell?
PM me a side profile image, have someone else take it or use a timer.