DAMON BRACES MOG (TEETHCELS)

NationalWarrior

NationalWarrior

Future Dad

"if you are to align teeth without taking any teeth out , then you need to expand the upper jaw, below is a sequence of photos of expansion of the upper jaw with damon braces"
Damon braces will expand your maxilla and make your midface look wider.

Invisalign is for mild cases only to "perfect" the smile

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, Danish_Retard, randomop and 3 others
My midface is alr too wide tf do I do

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I guess that if it already is wide it means that your palate is well grown and probably wont be affected
Idk if thats above avg my pallet looks avg tho but the midface looks too wide

View attachment 2855604
"if you are to align teeth without taking any teeth out , then you need to expand the upper jaw, below is a sequence of photos of expansion of the upper jaw with damon braces"

This was debunked as marketing. Ultimately it's up to your ortho's skill.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can confirm , made my jaws slightly more forward. And my smile wider I think I'm done with them in summer after that I will do Starecta and when older Ill get surgeries and stuff

Can confirm , made my jaws slightly more forward. And my smile wider I think I'm done with them in summer after that I will do Starecta and when older Ill get surgeries and stuff
what is starecta?

View attachment 2855604

Or get an expander :lul:

so you are saying that if you dont take any tooth out when getting braces your upper jaw will expand?? or i am retarded

so you are saying that if you dont take any tooth out when getting braces your upper jaw will expand?? or i am retarded
yes, you will get a fuller smile (wider palate)

• JFL
It isn't sfs cuz my total fwhr is 1.30-1.31 approx which is almost perfect, fwhr is 2 and midface ratio is 1.02. it's just an illusion caused by my small forehead maybe

• +1
View attachment 2855604

No fucking way any kind of expanders werent used🙀

It isn't sfs cuz my total fwhr is 1.30-1.31 approx which is almost perfect, fwhr is 2 and midface ratio is 1.02. it's just an illusion caused by my small forehead maybe
Sfs can have high fwhr . You nee. To get the skull metrics . Like borreby alpinid pheno have high proclivity to sfs but their fwhr is hood