Behind the blackpill: Part1: Lack of affection results in desperation and submission

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
Most Incels lack one of the most essential things in life that is affection which is highly vital in your teen years to develop a healthy mentality when you grow up (and this has been proven by multiple studies), when an incel grows in an isolated environment in his teens years at first he starts with the bluepill stage where he says it'll get better when he grows older. sadly many people get stuck in that stage of life for a lifetime, when in the bluepill stage you hit an all time levels of misery because you can't understand whats repulsive about you or what i call the "ER syndrome", this misery will result in desperation and submission, that's why lonely virgins are always the ones who donate to female streamers or white knight for them and that's where they enter the stage of submissiveness when they start to obey what that female tells them to do in hope they get something back in return for all their efforts, notice that this is all points back to one thing which is the lack of affection and how it can alter the direction of someone's entire life.

lots of people blame your lack of affection because of you "personality" or your personal hygiene or how little you take care of yourself when in reality it's social media that created this hypergamy and fueled the females ego that it sky rocketed where they will only date top tier males, not to mention the female "empowerment" movement where you see 300 pounds landwhales feeling so "confident" and males who lack affection praising them in the sense they will get something in return.

The blame largely falls on the female nature because they are hypergamous creatures that will always branch swing the moment they find someone better unlike the white knights where they are some lonely poor people who just wanted affection but couldn't experience it.

Although it might be debatable whether if white knights fueled the hypergamy more or it's females nature it's still proven numerous of times throughout the history that females are obsessed to bring the spotlight on themselves at any cost like the recent black hole photo where Katie bouman claimed that she was the one behind it.

Lacking one essential element in the growth of a human being will leave you hollowed no matter how you compensate with other stuff, there was even this Chinese billionaire who died this year during a penis enlargement surgery just shows you can only compensate so much with other stuff.

Desperation and submissiveness is the product of lack of affection and hypergamy is the cost.

part 2 coming soon...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 616, SHARK and 1 other person
will read this when I have the time

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I will watch when the movie comes out

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Butthurt Dweller
Didnt read but i cant be brought down by the black pill i take life as it comes. Reflecting om the last is useless. I only now look to the future

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Great post. Living a sexually starved and isolated teen years does terrible damage to your mental health.

I saw someone on lookism mention “over-compensation game”. Basically guys like Hugh Hefner and Dan Bilzerian just trying to make up for a lost youth with their baller lifestyle. Unless you can live like that, nothing will really make up for an incel youth.

You’ll constantly have to lie about your past to any girl you manage to get in your 20s, talking about prom (you didn’t go), your exes(you didn’t have any), your first kiss and losing your virginity( she doesn’t know she was your first), etc. Doing this will constantly remind you of how you’re a loser, an inferior person with no experiences.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Ethnicsmatter, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg
367.jpg

Didn't read but how? If anything the longer I go the more sadistic I'm willing to take it.....submissive my ass

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller