Being a 4'11" male is absolutely brutal

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, Roge, PolishLooksMaxxer and 44 others
Tranny max

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, Mio, normie tiktoker and 20 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shade91, Mio, AngryShortMale and 9 others
Tranny max

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, LooksThinker and 12 others
Quadruple LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, thecel, k1llsw1tch and 1 other person
How big is your dick?

• JFL
Reactions: mid and Milosz
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge, Mio, sportsmogger and 4 others
ask the guy who posted it on reddit i just copypasted it lol
Then why didn't you say this before, what exactly is the point of this thread?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Pogin_chan
Dnr copypasta kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, spark, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.
I mean, do you actually know what you're talking about? Are you as articulate as you assume? There was this guy in college I knew pretty much the same height as you and he was very well spoken and very smart, people took him serious because of that and was easily respected by a lot of people regardless of his height.

I mean at that height you really have no other choice but to max out all other cards in life (charisma, money, skills, etc).

:bluepill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19 and Pogin_chan
I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.
become Muslim bro

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and SomaliMax
aren't you exmuslim? u said there is no afterlife and also fuck allah in some threads
Yes but why donโ€™t you become a Muslim tho ?

Go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Pogin_chan
Bro you must of been a mass murderer in your past life or some shit. This is trully beyond brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, bululu_87, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

Proud of you for not doing it!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, klamus, Framemogger69 and 3 others
probably a copy paste but still brutal

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
At that height thereโ€™s literally no saving you

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, klip11, Deleted member 52601 and 3 others
if youโ€™re nt thereโ€™s a chance

and lots of girls like guys shorter than them. my sisters friends brothers girlfriends sister dates a guy thatโ€™s shorter than her so thereโ€™s a chance bro

• JFL
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, rteme, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

lol imagine ur height starting with the number 4 like wtaf

• +1
Reactions: klip11
if youโ€™re nt thereโ€™s a chance

and lots of girls like guys shorter than them. my sisters friends brothers girlfriends sister dates a guy thatโ€™s shorter than her so thereโ€™s a chance bro
Just get pegged theory

• JFL
Reactions: bululu_87
beyond brutal

MANLETS NEED TO STOP FUCKING WOMANLETS JUST BECAUSE MUH MASCULINITY BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS JFLL

Never started

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
Genuinely dwarfmaxx. Idk if it works but itโ€™s the only thing you have to try, grow a beard at all costs, start doing blacksmithery or some crap and do strongman training, get some Christian maybe orthodox tattoos. Attend all local renaissance fairs etc and get heavily involved in that community and then MAYBE youโ€™ll get a cute girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, bululu_87 and 3 others
If youโ€™re in America thatโ€™s death mode if youโ€™re in South Asia you should be fine bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, bululu_87 and Deleted member 52625

You're joking right?

Honestly bro, just trannymaxx or KYS jfl:)

Time to start learning how to wear make up

@thomassmith why the ugh reaction GrAYtard?

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
I'm so sorry

I'm 5'6ft and it's hell, 4'11 must be unbelievably brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, bululu_87 and Pogin_chan
cold showers boosts HGH

Surely this is sarcasm. There's no way you're under 5 feet

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212

this is why manlets breeding should be a crime against humanity punishable by torture and execution

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt and bululu_87
I mean, do you actually know what you're talking about? Are you as articulate as you assume? There was this guy in college I knew pretty much the same height as you and he was very well spoken and very smart, people took him serious because of that and was easily respected by a lot of people regardless of his height.

I mean at that height you really have no other choice but to max out all other cards in life (charisma, money, skills, etc).

:bluepill:
Tbh at that height I'd pray to gandy for a year to make me taller then I'd rope
No point

Just larp as a midget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back