Being a 4'11" male is absolutely brutal

I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.
He needs to be confident and step into his masculine dominance. He also needs to neg women

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I'm so sorry

I'm 5'6ft and it's hell, 4'11 must be unbelievably brutal
From your pic, you look much shorter than 5'6

He needs to be confident and step into his masculine dominance. He also needs to neg women
He needs a better personality

I have short parents: 5'5" and 4'8", so I expected to be short my whole life. I predicted around 5'4"-5'6". Then at age 16, I went to the doctor and was told I was just about done growing out of the blue. I was only around 4'10" and 1/2", and was told that I'd get another inch or two max if I was lucky. I ended up growing only another half inch.

I'm now 26 years old, male, white, and am exactly 4'11". I had no idea when I initially found out I was done growing how much of an impact height has on a person's life. As I got older and went to university, I got to learn how society treats very short men first-hand.

It's I had so many hopes and dreams for my life that got completely squashed directly due to the fact that I'm 4 foot fucking 11. First of all, it's insanely embarrassing to be this short around normal-sized guys in general. Whenever I hang out with my two best friends who are 5'10" and 6'2", I feel so fucking small around them and it seriously bothers me. They've even mentioned they feel slightly uncomfortable having me around at times too due to me being so much shorter than them and them having to look down to talk to me and such. Anytime I have to interact with another people in person, my height usually becomes problematic as the average guy usually has around 10-12 inches on me. I've been to events and been in groups of guys where every guy in the conversation was 10+ inches taller than me, and due to that I am often completely overlooked as a contributor in the conversation. It's fucking bs that whenever I talk with a group of normal-sized guys, they all have to look way down every single time I say something just to listen to me. It makes me feel like I'm their little brother. The same issue arises when they talk to me directly and I have to look way up at them, making me feel like a complete subhuman.

I've started several successful businesses in the past, but at the business conferences I go to, everybody just assumes I have absolutely no knowledge or experience. It's impossible for me to have any sort of real status in the professional world and I'm often treated like a child by my colleagues.

Being a man who is under 5 feet tall is one of the worst things that can happen to a person. Guys will make fun of your height and mock you behind your back. At 4'11", I'm bordering on actual midget height and people often ask me if I'm a legal midget or just very short. Average-sized guys will see a 4'11" guy and talk about how damn short he is and laugh at him discreetly.

One of the worst things about being my height is having to shop in the Kid's Department for clothes that fit. At 4'11" 120 lbs, Kid's Large shirts fit me the best. Being a 26 year old man who needs to shop in the kids department for clothes that fit properly is humiliating. I get stares and glances from other shoppers and sometimes workers while I'm there. This experience is always a constant reminder that I'll never be the size of a real adult in my lifetime - I will live life at the height of an average 12 year old boy.

I'm not really looking for advice because I know I can't change it, so I will just focus on improving myself instead. But I just wanted to rant about the fact that being 4'11" as a guy has subjected me to a life of constant embarrassment, humiliation, and mockery. It's bs that I somehow ended up being a man under 5 feet tall. At 4'11", I'm 11 inches under average height for a male. As a result, whenever I hang out with average-sized people or pretty much anyone, I feel very short in comparison. I wouldn't wish this life on anyone.
moneymaxx by becoming a dwarf actor

Man. My condolences. Its truly over For you

friendlyfire jfl
32366.jpg

replace 4'11 with 5'11 and it still works

• +1
Reactions: ๐Ÿ“Žโ™ฟ๏ธโš™๏ธ
are you planning on getting LL?

Be confident and shower :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back