Being a black conservative is a contradiction

Those numbers people who got the most welfare in the US. The left gives free money to everyone.

How can u disagree with the statement that liberals are pro welfare jfl? I didn't say that i wasn't lol but make seem like blacks only receive welfare
Lol thats true, its actually all ethnics that collect it

But blacks have the biggest lifetime burden

Lol thats true, its actually all ethnics that collect it

But blacks have the biggest lifetime burden
"But blacks have the biggest lifetime burden"

Stop speaking in riddles LOL da fuck does that mean?

He wants to make you feel victimized. He’s either Jewish or a leftie. I think both. :hnghn:

his point is that the current system is a wealth transfer mechanism away from whites and to blacks/hispanics.

View attachment 2895866
No it's not retard.

Who owns? Supermarkets? Major Corporations? People get welfare and support white business cause they own most shit.

The stats prove whites/jews becoming richer so stfu

Debunk me how am i slow?

Who is the biggest lobbyist group? AIPAC who funds the left AIPAC. When a bill get's passed faster whos funding it? AIPAC

American Israel Public Affairs

Pro-Israel Recipients:

Biden, Joe (D): $4,261,010
Menendez, Robert (D-NJ): $2,500,005
Clinton, Hillary (D-NY): $2,362,312

Source: https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/summary?cycle=All&ind=Q05&recipdetail=S

This List goes on. THE LEFT IS FUNDED BY ISREAL
First off, my comment was more for the second part of your statement, Israelis are not white supremacists. They actually don't give af about white people, they care about growing in power.

Second of all, you heavily misused the data. For one, that list is from 1990 to 2024. 4 mill across 34 years is really not that crazy, Bidens campaigns would still exist. If you go on the site and keep scrolling, there are tons of (R) recipients that just arent in the top 20 or whatever. If you actually change the list to 2024 elections the people you named are nowhere to be found.

Israel doesn't pick and choose, they partner with whoever supports them. Also, do you really think liberal politicians are pro israel right now? Thats a death sentence stance for their voters

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
=
First off, my comment was more for the second part of your statement, Israelis are not white supremacists. They actually don't give af about white people, they care about growing in power.

Second of all, you heavily misused the data. For one, that list is from 1990 to 2024. 4 mill across 34 years is really not that crazy, Bidens campaigns would still exist. If you go on the site and keep scrolling, there are tons of (R) recipients that just arent in the top 20 or whatever. If you actually change the list to 2024 elections the people you named are nowhere to be found.

Israel doesn't pick and choose, they partner with whoever supports them. Also, do you really think liberal politicians are pro israel right now? Thats a death sentence stance for their voters
Good points but you can't lie say the left isn't funded or controlled by Isreal we get cucked by them.

Israelis are white that's why said white supremacist

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
Dude ur looking to deep into it, republicans openly are against welfare and liberals arent. So basically leftists will give blacks free shit for existing. You dont need to spam ad hominem and write long replies about historical race notions
and where has all that free shit gotten them exactly? if anything they've been disincentivized from properly integrating into society and have become permanent deadbeats. also, where do you think that free shit comes from? they have to print money and raise rates and taxes, which leads to inflation and terrible economy for everyone. this in the end affects blacks the most because they are the poorest and least financially competitive, therefore holistically, leftism doesn't even help blacks, it just lowers the quality of life everyone of else towards the lowest commons denominator. blacks probably could have benefited from segregation and living in their own society similar to indians. but moral busybody simps seem to think muh equality trumps freedom of association

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Lifetime economic burden of 746k on the government

Whites have a positive impact of 230k lifetime

Blacks -746k
Whites +230k
He wants to make you feel victimized. He’s either Jewish or a leftie. I think both. :hnghn:
no not what i meant

The Left or Right are both run by White Supremacist.

The left gives us Bread Crumps my mom has been welfare it's 500/month or less.
Tell that boon to get a fucking job then

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular

Blacks -746k
Whites +230k

no not what i meant
Lifetime economic burden of 746k on the government?

I wonder why? Most black men grow up single mom house so it's 1 income, whites got a gold ticket from wealth from real estate that they brought dirt cheap, whites still profit off slavery back then.

Not like the CIA didn't kill leaders who prompted nuclear family, not being a whore jajaja

OF COURSE THEY WILL HAVE A NET POSTIVE

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers

Blacks -746k
Whites +230k

no not what i meant
You don't make any good points im disappointed to you.

imagine ur parents paying 10k+ for u to not learn shit in school.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Key word been we aren't anymore lol
You shouldn’t have been in the first place. You shouldn’t even be here nigger.

You shouldn’t have been in the first place. You shouldn’t even be here nigger.
Lol you only have ur skin u are def white trash.

Aug 24, 2023 24,269 Reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers

Aug 24, 2023 24,269 Reps
White trash or not. It doesn’t matter. ‘White trash’ should be at the bottom of white society not ugly Dorito nosed niggers.

Aug 24, 2023 24,269 Reps
Pretty sure his name is Rajesh and he ain’t white. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and TechnoBoss
White trash or not. It doesn’t matter. ‘White trash’ should be at the bottom of white society not ugly Dorito nosed niggers.
Definitely not, saar. :ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Lifetime economic burden of 746k on the government?

I wonder why? Most black men grow up single mom house so it's 1 income, whites got a gold ticket from wealth from real estate that they brought dirt cheap, whites still profit off slavery back then.

Not like the CIA didn't kill leaders who prompted nuclear family, not being a whore jajaja

OF COURSE THEY WILL HAVE A NET POSTIVE
Jfl im not arguing the cause of why they are neg or pos, im just stating that they are negative on the economy as of now

and where has all that free shit gotten them exactly? if anything they've been disincentivized from properly integrating into society and have become permanent deadbeats. also, where do you think that free shit comes from? they have to print money and raise rates and taxes, which leads to inflation and terrible economy for everyone. this in the end affects blacks the most because they are the poorest and least financially competitive, therefore holistically, leftism doesn't even help blacks, it just lowers the quality of life everyone of else towards the lowest commons denominator. blacks probably could have benefited from segregation and living in their own society similar to indians. but moral busybody simps seem to think muh equality trumps freedom of association
Based Smart person HOLY FUCK HIGH IQ

PRIVATE SCHOOL kid couldn't connect the dots

• So Sad
Jfl im not arguing the cause of why they are neg or pos, im just stating that they are negative on the economy as of now
because of white people lol.

You print more money to support people devalues the dollar aka effecting people who are broke its common sense.

Didn't ur dad vote for trump? you are a covert right wing stfu

• +1
Keep bullying me faggot. Fucking rajeshstein.
I’m like norwood 7 because you keep spiking my cortisol faggot.
I’m not a bully. :feelswah: And you mog me anyway because I am 2/10.

• So Sad
Reactions: moggathon
guess who gets richer when we print more money and who gets poorer.

richer: jews/whites
poor: blacks

What would a jew know about my people

2/10 is crazy
I think without any failos I’d be a 5/10. But I got bug eyes, big jew nose and a unibrow. So -1 for every failo (along with lack of harmony) and 2/10 is the rating I have. Checks out, with the way I got treated by you know who. :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I think without any failos I’d be a 5/10. But I got bug eyes, big jew nose and a unibrow. So -1 for every failo (along with lack of harmony) and 2/10 is the rating I have. Checks out, with the way I got treated by you know who. :feelswah:
bro needs a hug

• Love it
Stop trolling, i know you are a model fuck yoi for larping

• JFL
Just shave your head and grow a beard and you’ll mog

• JFL
Stop trolling, i know you are a model fuck yoi for larping
I’m not trolling. I wish I were, but I’m genuinely a truecel. Anti-incel people stay far away from me because they would have to admit that yes, there are some people out there who are too ugly to the point nothing else matters about them.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Samsepioler
it was water in 2008, but lots of blacks are wearing maga hats and shit. I see tons of street interviews of hood guys repping trump:feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
most blacks are short term oriented, that's just a fact of their cognition, therefore most of them will be easily persuaded by leftist promises, it's a mutually reinforcing symbiotic cycle of failure and stupidity placated by toxic tolerance

the conservative blacks are just those with enough white cognition to be more long term oriented. ie they seek more sustainable solutions beyond GIBSMEDAT :feelsree::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Azonin, Clavicular and Carv
People say this is water but if it's water why are there so many black conservatives? Are they being mislead?

I’m not trolling. I wish I were, but I’m genuinely a truecel. Anti-incel people stay far away from me because they would have to admit that yes, there are some people out there who are too ugly to the point nothing else matters about them.
Im an acne ridden ethnic, all i needed is normal brain.. and god took it from me…

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
Im an acne ridden ethnic, all i needed is normal brain.. and god took it from me…
Fortunately I never had acne, but the lack of harmony still makes me an untermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Carv
most blacks are short term oriented, that's just a fact of their cognition, therefore most of them will be easily persuaded by leftist promises, it's a mutually reinforcing symbiotic cycle of failure and stupidity placated by toxic tolerance

the conservative blacks are just those with enough white cognition to be more long term oriented. ie they seek more sustainable solutions beyond GIBSMEDAT :feelsree::forcedsmile:
I've noticed blacks with slave gene are retarded asf vs African Immigrants legit out pace blacks when they come here.

I'm a "the conservative black" cause parents are conservative + african immigrants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Michael Myers and Clavicular
I've noticed blacks with slave gene are retarded asf vs African Immigrants legit out pace blacks when they come here.

I'm a "the conservative black" cause parents are conservative + african immigrants
JFL yea im a giga republican but if i was black i would want free money so i can buy stupid shit and not have to get a job

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Carv
JFL yea im a giga republican but if i was black i would want free money so i can buy stupid shit and not have to get a job
Lol ur braindead we keep debunking it and u keep repeating it.

bro has been rage baiting LOL

Why are African-Americans racist to Africans? My personal theory: 20% of white DNA on average made them racist.

Why are African-Americans racist to Africans? My personal theory: 20% of white DNA on average made them racist.
It's rooted in Slavery.

Africans will be darker usually and 20% make AA lighter so yeah they will be racist cause they need someone to take anger out cause white man keeps cucking them.

African-Americans have ton of self hatred.

• So Sad
It's rooted in Slavery.

Africans will be darker usually and 20% make AA lighter so yeah they will be racist cause they need someone to take anger out cause white man keeps cucking them.

African-Americans have ton of self hatred.
I just don’t understand how they can be racist to their ancestors’ cousins. The land where they came from. That’s insane.