Being a fag would fog being a foid

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great inc
Imagine enjoying having big cocks rammed up your arse at full force while also having enough natural strength to not be raped by men on the street

Fuark I wish sexual orientation was a choice

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill, InnerVoid, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Being gay would be literal easy mode because guys are hornier than women and are actually rational unlike women

I am willing to bet gay males divorce the least while lesbians get divorced the most

I am attracted to women and would not be happy with a man so I suppose i will have to put up with foids and their nonsense when I eventually get married

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JoshuaG and Luffymaxxing
GDg7fJyWMAA0Klh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sub5c3l and Luffymaxxing
IMG 3408

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, St.TikTokcel and Luffymaxxing
Being gay would be literal easy mode because guys are hornier than women and are actually rational

I am willing to bet gay males divorce the least while lesbians get divorced the most

I am attracted to women and would not be happy with a man so I suppose i will have to put up with foids and their nonsense when I eventually get married
it is true that gay men have the least divorces and lesbians are number 1

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Kristin
mods ban this fag

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Luffymaxxing
Being gay would be literal easy mode because guys are hornier than women and are actually rational unlike women

Although going to the phillipines and Thailand are even easier mode.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin