If everybody could choose their appearance like a videogame, how would the world look?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Let's say that starting in the year 2000, everybody could change their appearance after they go through puberty (or immediately if they're already adults). You could completely alter your height, weight, race, and even sex. You could also alter your sexual orientation and neurology because why the hell not. What would modern societies look like after this change?

It is a hard pill to swallow, but if this change were to occur, the vast majority of humanity would be White. I know whitecels exist but there are just very few situations in real life where being non-white is preferable to being white. Even if there was no racism, many people would rather be White just because they naturally have different eye/hair colors (although the Character Creator allows for unnatural colors) and many cultures favor fairer skin over darker skin. I expect many men to look like clones of Henry Cavill while many women would look like Margot Robbie.

As for gender demographics, things would get complicated. I think many people would stick to the gender they are currently just due to inertia and what they're used to. Many men in developed countries would transition into a hot woman because they feel that would make their life easier. Many women in developing countries would transition into a big man because strength and machismo is more important in their cultures.

If this happened, who would you turn into?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Personally, I would morph into a younger Broderick Hunter. Being a non-African race would feel weird after all this time.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Good thread why did this fail. Do you just not have popularity halo on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Everyone would be a psl 699 tier moggers

• +1
Reactions: randomop
I would turn into a 10 year old blonde girl with heterochromia and fluffy hair

I would actually choose to look like myself, maybe with a sharper jawline and probably one inch taller.

I just realized I love myself by reading this thread how did I even end up on this site jfl