Being a handsome incel is terrible

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
Being a handsome incel, who looks good but is still unable to attract women due to too high intelligence (can't be understood by average people / has different than average hobbies and interests and views and values), not very well developed social skills, and not being very communicative, is the worst experience I can imagine.

Being such type of incel makes you aware of the fact it's very easy for you to have sex with women, but the only reason stopping you is that you don't know what to say, when to say it, how exactly to behave, and what exactly to do to trigger sexual arousal in women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, JustShower, RiceCel1234 and 35 others
i am a low iq truecel

sure buddy you're an incel because you're too intelligent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, NoReedemingFeature, RiceCel1234 and 33 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, rteme, Mewton and 7 others
@julianchicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Magnum Opus
No such a thing as not getting women because you're very inteligent and/or very good looking, because:

1: Inteligence not necessarily means you're ankward, in fact, inteligent people know how to adapt to other enviroments. The idea of inteligent people being outcast is an Incel stereotype. And many of them aren't as deep as they think.

2: If you were as good looking as you claim to be, you would constantly receive positive response from others, ladies included, hence not becoming an Incel.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, 1966Ford, geenk worg and 4 others
Na suck this dick ugly motherfucker you’re gonna die alone subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Framemogger69, Manletmachine and 1 other person
that is cope. i am non bt- women literally comment on how weird i am. but they still fuck me.

• +1
Reactions: rteme and Jamaldickjavontus
an incel is not handsome.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Aka @MoggerGaston pill

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yes i rember in middle school when i still had a socialcircle i was able to talk to females through mutual contacts. Unfortuanly i got depressed friendless shutin after 15 and since then i dont have any socialcircle through which i could get a GF.

Jfl at this gigacoper

your posts are awful

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
cope thread women throw themselves at attractive men nt or not

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and autistic_tendencies
IntelligentCel

If you were as intelligent as you think you are, none of the mentioned things would be an issue to you.

Inteligence is literally ability to adapt by definition, if you have poor social skills; it's an auto bump on your inteligence too.

Sure your interests may be different, but they often are anyway when people meet. It's a poor excuse.

Your inabilty to adapt to different social situations is clear indicator of your intelligence level.

People always overrate their intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Aka @MoggerGaston pill
Yeah its very relatable.

High IQ + being ugly in childhood + parental child abuse

===== ITS FUCKING OVER

This is why i need 6psl looks to compensate

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Outlier
If you were as intelligent as you think you are, none of the mentioned things would be an issue to you.

Inteligence is literally ability to adapt by definition, if you have poor social skills; it's an auto bump on your inteligence too.

Sure your interests may be different, but they often are anyway when people meet. It's a poor excuse.

Your inabilty to adapt to different social situations is clear indicator of your intelligence level.

People always overrate their intelligence.
Cope

Intelligence = iq nigga.

Muh social intelligence. U sound like a foid

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Allornothing and SonOfDarkseid
Cope

Intelligence = iq nigga.

Muh social intelligence. U sound like a foid
You are the one coping.

You are just not advanced enough to adapt.

And YOUR emotional reaction is foid-like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, !MagicMan777, Kamui and 1 other person
if you are unable to live in society u r not smart, at all.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
You wouldnt be incel if you were gl

You are the one coping.

Yeah bro. Top 1% intelligence (official testing 128iq) isnt enough to adapt

U need to shut the fuck up

You are the one coping.

All the smartest nerds and academics were virgins probably did no fap, muh adapting like carnival clown circus freak

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Allornothing, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
Being a handsome incel, who looks good but is still unable to attract women due to too high intelligence (can't be understood by average people / has different than average hobbies and interests and views and values), not very well developed social skills, and not being very communicative, is the worst experience I can imagine.

Being such type of incel makes you aware of the fact it's very easy for you to have sex with women, but the only reason stopping you is that you don't know what to say, when to say it, how exactly to behave, and what exactly to do to trigger sexual arousal in women.
WAAAAAAAAAA!!
I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!

what makes me wonder about you is that you say youre high IQ (and I genuinely believe you) yet you‘re one of the most blackpilled people here

blackpill is far too simplifying and black and white to be a good model imo

• +1
what makes me wonder about you is that you say youre high IQ (and I genuinely believe you) yet you‘re one of the most blackpilled people here

blackpill is far too simplifying and black and white to be a good model imo
Its specifically done that way to counter all the bluepilling that most people are subjected to.

Blackpill to me is the fact that your looks are the single most important factor in social and dating success. And also the single most important factor in overall life quality and satisfaction.
Its not everything tho.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid

Not surprised you have an ER profile pic, you sound exactly like him you brainlet.

What test did you use? I would like to use it, too.

• +1
Nah you are probably standardcel like me

A high intelligence can make it hard to become attracted to a foid, as its hard to find your match and having nothing in common. Also intelligence can make you find reasons not to engage in any hunting (you can rationalise inaction), look at most philosophers, they find "intelligent" reasons to rot.
But intelligence per see should make it easier to attract foids. More intelligence is always better.

Also that is alsi the reason alcohol is invented. If you have a problem with thinking too much you can turn off your cerebral cortex with alcohol and turn more primal/animalistic.
Sex by itself is a pretty nonbrain activity, so it can feel awkward for a high iq individual
(Probably the reason why iq and virginity is correlated)

Last edited:

"These thread can be able to laugh you harder"
Bookmark it! When you are depressed/sad
Read it

I know what this is about I think. It is probably your frontal lobe that is more developed and more primal parts of your brain (such as amygdala) that are underdeveloped.

So, in short you're just not primal enough man. Do some sports, eat more calories, develop your physicality and increase your Testosterone production. Sex is linked to the primal parts of your brain. You need to stimulate those areas more.

• +1
Reactions: Outlier, flippasav and autistic_tendencies
I know what this is about I think. It is probably your frontal lobe that is more developed and more primal parts of your brain (such as amygdala) that are underdeveloped.

So, in short you're just not primal enough man. Do some sports, eat more calories, develop your physicality and increase your Testosterone production. Sex is linked to the primal parts of your brain. You need to stimulate those areas more.
Yeah I said in another thread
Gotta lower your IQ somehow lol

how does your superb iq manifest? school/uni accomplishments? making money?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
You just ugly my nigga

I know that feel

The Office Grandpa GIF by MOODMAN

Back to Tiktok

lots of unenlightened posts in this thread. chadcels are absolutely a thing. i am one. i know from personal experience. just because we are 0.001 percent of the population does not mean we don't exist. so tiresome having to explain to people that i am extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
sperg =/= high intelligence

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777

He just has a hypermasculine brain this is linked to high functioning autism spectrum traits that show a strong correlation

I was like this for 21 years of my life

1: Inteligence not necessarily means you're ankward, in fact, inteligent people know how to adapt to other enviroments. The idea of inteligent people being outcast is an Incel stereotype. And many of them aren't as deep as they think.
Only in the realm of slightly above average intelligence. Extreme outlier IQ actually inclines you more toward lonliness.

Country roads, take me home… to my friends: How intelligence, population density, and friendship affect modern happiness

"As predicted by the theory, population density is negatively, and frequency of socialization with friends is positively, associated with life satisfaction. More importantly, the main associations of life satisfaction with population density and socialization with friends significantly interact with intelligence, and, in the latter case, the main association is reversed among the extremely intelligent. More intelligent individuals experience lower life satisfaction with more frequent socialization with friends."
2: If you were as good looking as you claim to be, you would constantly receive positive response from others, ladies included, hence not becoming an Incel.
I don't know about OP but I was a late bloomer. Not receiving positive reinforcement early on will heavily distort your view, so when you finally start getting some positive interactions you don't view them in the same way that someone who's been getting the same since birth. Your brain will automatically write it off, and will come up with any excuse to show that they actually really aren't that interested in you.
if you are unable to live in society u r not smart, at all.
This take is retarded because society is literally catered for the lowest common denominator. It's a society created for average people, which those with High-IQ's are not.
This is completely true. Intelligent people are more disconnected to there primordial instincts. This is why blacks are so low-inhib. They act before they think. Whites and asains on the other hand, think themselves into inaction (high-inhib).

Mentalcels are a thing. I'm one as well op.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit