Being a handsome incel is terrible

Only in the realm of slightly above average intelligence. Extreme outlier IQ actually inclines you more toward lonliness.

Country roads, take me home… to my friends: How intelligence, population density, and friendship affect modern happiness

"As predicted by the theory, population density is negatively, and frequency of socialization with friends is positively, associated with life satisfaction. More importantly, the main associations of life satisfaction with population density and socialization with friends significantly interact with intelligence, and, in the latter case, the main association is reversed among the extremely intelligent. More intelligent individuals experience lower life satisfaction with more frequent socialization with friends."

I don't know about OP but I was a late bloomer. Not receiving positive reinforcement early on will heavily distort your view, so when you finally start getting some positive interactions you don't view them in the same way that someone who's been getting the same since birth. Your brain will automatically write it off, and will come up with any excuse to show that they actually really aren't that interested in you.

This take is retarded because society is literally catered for the lowest common denominator. It's a society created for average people, which those with High-IQ's are not.

This is completely true. Intelligent people are more disconnected to there primordial instincts. This is why blacks are so low-inhib. They act before they think. Whites and asains on the other hand, think themselves into inaction (high-inhib).

Mentalcels are a thing. I'm one as well op.
"It's a society created for average people, which those with High-IQ's are not." If you cant socialize you will be unhappy and your chances of survival (reproduction) are smaller and therefore the only purpose intelligence could have is defeated. You can cope with academic bullshit but it will always be that, a cope, a fuge of reality. Someone who isnt able to be happy is instantly not smart.

f you cant socialize you will be unhappy and your chances of survival (reproduction) are smaller and therefore the only purpose intelligence could have is defeated.
That's not the purpose of intelligence. Intelligent people, it is well known, don't have as many kids as unintelligent people. You conflate intelligence with being able to procure a mate, and I agree. When it is SLIGHTLY above the average for the population you will have an easier time with such endeavors. Where your argument falls off is when you start to get to the extreme outlier high-IQ. These people aren't really made to reproduce as much as those of a lower-IQ. The reason being that relationships take a long time to form, and a child it taxing to your time. You wouldn't want these people "wasting" their time on reproduction when they could have a much bigger contribution to society by using there IQ to further the group interest of said society.

In evolutionary terms, it wouldn't benefit the group to have your most competent persons time being used on caring for a family and child, where that time could be better spent benefiting the entirety of the group.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and radicalrationalist
in an environment that rewards stupidity and punishes intelligence, only stupids can be happy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Being a handsome incel, who looks good but is still unable to attract women due to too high intelligence (can't be understood by average people / has different than average hobbies and interests and views and values), not very well developed social skills, and not being very communicative, is the worst experience I can imagine.

Being such type of incel makes you aware of the fact it's very easy for you to have sex with women, but the only reason stopping you is that you don't know what to say, when to say it, how exactly to behave, and what exactly to do to trigger sexual arousal in women.
just say autism

Its 100% because your ugly not your intelligence

That's not the purpose of intelligence. Intelligent people, it is well known, don't have as many kids as unintelligent people. You conflate intelligence with being able to procure a mate, and I agree. When it is SLIGHTLY above the average for the population you will have an easier time with such endeavors. Where your argument falls off is when you start to get to the extreme outlier high-IQ. These people aren't really made to reproduce as much as those of a lower-IQ. The reason being that relationships take a long time to form, and a child it taxing to your time. You wouldn't want these people "wasting" their time on reproduction when they could have a much bigger contribution to society by using there IQ to further the group interest of said society.

In evolutionary terms, it wouldn't benefit the group to have your most competent persons time being used on caring for a family and child, where that time could be better spent benefiting the entirety of the group.
the only purpose in life is happiness. Everything else is not an end, the people who claim to be, and many times are called by other, intelligent and are unhappy are just tricking themselves. They can have good logic but all the purpose of their brain cognitive ability is useless, he is dumber than the average country man.

the only purpose in life is happiness. Everything else is not an end, the people who claim to be, and many times are called by other, intelligent and are unhappy are just tricking themselves. They can have good logic but all the purpose of their brain cognitive ability is useless, he is dumber than the average country man.
I think you are a dumb person.

in an environment that rewards stupidity and punishes intelligence, only stupids can be happy
Nobody punishes inteligence, it's simply that some some outcasts act like they were superior to the masses, when they aren't.

You're not "too intelligent" you're probably a retarded narcissist who thinks he's super GL and smart when he's neither. Grow up

Im high iq/eq incel, i just lack looks

Nobody punishes inteligence, it's simply that some some outcasts act like they were superior to the masses, when they aren't.
noticing patterns and pointing out the truth gets you fired/canceled/ostracized/demonized/doxxed/harassed/gangstalked/murdered/etc, etc

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I think you are also a dumb person.

I think you are also a dumb person.
Nah, I think you are the one. Like I said, nobody has a problem with inteligent people, it's simply that many incels and outcast are boring as hell, hence being outcasted, so they cope with "muh, nobody likes me", I'm too smart for them".

Imagine a guy in real life that is always talking "muh, jews, muh, blackpill", he'll surely be outcasted, not because he's threatening the others, but because he's a caricature, and nobody likes a caricature.

Nah, I think you are the one. Like I said, nobody has a problem with inteligent people, it's simply that many incels and outcast are boring as hell, hence being outcasted, so they cope with "muh, nobody likes me", I'm too smart for them".

Imagine a guy in real life that is always talking "muh, jews, muh, blackpill", he'll surely be outcasted, not because he's threatening the others, but because he's a caricature, and nobody likes a caricature.
There are a lot of people who think they are outcasted due to them being intelligent. Some of them are right and some of them are wrong. But if you fail to see how someone might be wrongfully outcasted at all, by the dumb majority who think they know better and get offended at the sight of truth that contradicts their fragile world view, then breaking news at 12:00 O'clock: you are one of those dumb people.

I'm not surprised that your brain is empty. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::lul::feelshmm:
If you were smart as you think you are you would see that arguing is useless, mr pepe the frog. Now pretend that you won.

If you were smart as you think you are you would see that arguing is useless, mr pepe the frog. Now pretend that you won.
Sounds like I did win tho. :feelshmm: