Being a multi millionaire is everything

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Enough of this mental masturbating and gay looksmaxxing man
Only looksmax I will continue doing is roidmaxxing and get 3 surgeries I had planned for myself but I'm going full on moneymaxxing now
Life as a multi millionaire is literally heaven , get to travel the most beautiful places on earth with your friends and family without giving af about job , get to fuck the most hottest girls on the planet , get to try , wear , see , feel most luxurious and expensive things.
Muh female attraction that's only what looks will get you
Money will get you everything..........

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, mtcut3plush, RoyaleWithCheese and 15 others
I want to become a billionaire. Technically there's nothing holding me back from cooking meth. I'd look into it if there's no other way for me to moneymaxx by 25

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cointoss/Chad/Incel, RoyaleWithCheese, zura and 4 others
I want to become a billionaire. Technically there's nothing holding me back from cooking meth. I'd look into it if there's no other way for me to moneymaxx by 25
Whatever it takes
I'll rewatch breaking bad to get tips to proceed in this business

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and PrimoMaxxer
Whatever it takes
I'll rewatch breaking bad to get tips to proceed in this business
Was browsing a marketplace recently the entire setup (the chemical lab setup) costs like 700$. My parents have Elite political connections, even if i get caught I'll easily get out from it. Perks of being a 3 world shithole citizen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, nosoulvalentine and 5.5psl
For real, money would quite literally ascend me a lot

I will be focusing on money as well, and then looks, after that life is on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, zura, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Only looksmax I will continue doing is roidmaxxing and get 3 surgeries I had planned for myself but I'm going full on moneymaxxing now
Life as a multi millionaire is literally heaven , get to travel the most beautiful places on earth with your friends and family without giving af about job , get to fuck the most hottest girls on the planet , get to try , wear , see , feel most luxurious and expensive things.
'Just have €30,000,000 in the bank in cash' theory is the only legit theory

🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️ Fucking preacher

• JFL
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
This aint breaking bad, you'd have to compete with other sellers (basically like any other business) with the added difficulty that if you succeed in creating competition they might try to kill you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and BoredPrince
This aint breaking bad, you'd have to compete with other sellers (basically like any other business) with the added difficulty that if you succeed in creating competition they might try to kill you.
True true, but am gonna sell this strictly online only less risk and am gonna price it v competitively. We'll see

True true, but am gonna sell this strictly online only less risk and am gonna price it v competitively. We'll see
Hard to get into that business tbh, many people can easily make meth. Learning a skill and selling a harder to produce product (LSD, cocaine...) would be a better niche to occupy (less competition). That's my two cents anyway.

OFC, to clarify, this is a hypothetical conversation only interesting from the business perspective

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist and Mr. Nobody
remember to chase that bag fellas

Average user here is 15 and thinks his life will be the same after high school/college. We'll see how most them will make threads like these in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist, zura and 5.5psl
Online is less risky? you're gonna be behind the bars in less than 6 months

Online is less risky? you're gonna be behind the bars in less than 6 months
Nah nah I'm not gonna flood my country with meth. Sure the shipping is gonna be risky but there's gotta be a way. I'll open my own store up on onion web or be a vendor in darkent marketplaces. As long as I don't fw my country and flood it up with meth it's all good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist and Mr. Nobody
Hard to get into that business tbh, many people can easily make meth. Learning a skill and selling a harder to produce product (LSD, cocaine...) would be a better niche to occupy (less competition). That's my two cents anyway.

OFC, to clarify, this is a hypothetical conversation only interesting from the business perspective
Meth was the only drug I could name at top of the head, producing and shipping other ones seems like a great idea too.

We need to heisenbergmaxx

maxresdefault.jpg

His ass thinks he's Walter white

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
You will never even break a few million selling or manufacturing drugs, you think there is a massive market there but there’s not and the one that is there, it’s completely cornered by massive organizations that you have no chance of competing with. You have a much higher chance of ending up dead. If you are a sub 145 IQ brainlet just fucking cope, you will never develop a billion dollar business much less a million dollar one. Truth is, for brainlets, it never even started.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 49130 and 5.5psl
You will never even break a few million selling or manufacturing drugs, you think there is a massive market there but there’s not and the one that is there, it’s completely cornered by massive organizations that you have no chance of competing with. You have a much higher chance of ending up dead. If you are a sub 145 IQ brainlet just fucking cope, you will never develop a billion dollar business much less a million dollar one. Truth is, for brainlets, it never even started.
Blocked
Ain't no nihilist in my sight.

Well

Do what makes you happy

If your really want money pm i have legal and illegal ways

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and 5.5psl
Money is power, freedom, and safety. Live anywhere, do anything. Moneymaxxing is what unlocks your ability to do any other maxx like looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I don't get, why people always think self made millionaires have all this freetime. TO go tourist travel maxxing all the time, and chill with friends and family 24/7.

The few self made millionaires I know, run a business(es) that is hard work and usually takes up borderline all their time. They Usually have little free time.