money = everything

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
ig most here are broke or poor which is obvious and thats why they never undertand the real power of money
i personally know a friend of a friend who has his own blockchain startup . he is 24 and makes literally about 200k per month

and he is about 300 fucking pounds and had his liver operated cuz of drinking so m
but the life he lives god damn
bangs hottest girls on the planet 3-4x a week
offers me and my friend one of the costliest whiskies
he could easily blow 20k in a single day and not give a fuck
seeing his lifestyle i realise this chad meme is such an insane cope
im teliing you guys just make money forget about looks most here are bottom of the barrel men [ugly and broke] pls dont take their takes on money
with money you can also become a chad or atleast a htn
theres nothing such as real attraction fuck off with that shit thats what a foid would crave for be a man and max the fuck out of your income

2psl short rich subhuman >>>>>>> 6psl 6'3 broke chad [quality of life]
this is straight up facts
and to all the teens reading this pls stop focussing so much on looks youll only waste your time focus on money and youll get everything.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, twojei, Eternal_ and 8 others
For me the real money is the friends I've made along the way...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, albe.ORG, mrdouchebag and 3 others
For me the real money is the friends I've made along the way...
theyll leave you in a second when they make more wealthy friends than you
all fun you do with friends comes from money

Water. But yes, this forum does have a kneejerk reaction to money. You'll get called a cuck, but who cares. Life's too short to worry about WHY people are around you. As long as you can get them around you you're golden.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, mayo mogger, rhinoplasty and 2 others
ig most here are broke or poor which is obvious and thats why they never undertand the real power of money
i personally know a friend of a friend who has his own blockchain startup . he is 24 and makes literally about 200k per month

and he is about 300 fucking pounds and had his liver operated cuz of drinking so m
im teliing you guys just make money forget about looks most here are bottom of the barrel men [ugly and broke] pls dont take their takes on money
theres nothing such as real attraction fuck off with that shit thats what a foid would crave for be a man and max the fuck out of your income

and to all the teens reading this pls stop focussing so much on looks youll only waste your time focus on money and youll get everything.
No money for my useless brain.
But you are right, everytime I see old rich dudes with Stacies because Stacies don't work, they hook up with rich dudes and get the life that they want specially big narcos. That's the reason they go to the gym, hypergamy. Whores from IG aren't rich, they just hook up with older men between ages 40 to 60.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and 5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Latinus
Water, money is law

truth but water

You’ll never be loved for yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: albe.ORG and Richard Cheese
I need money to trick off on hoes and get my planned surgeries

Not to mention to geomaxx to Asia

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Swarthy Knight
You’ll never be loved for yourself
GL people aren't loved for themselves either. If anything being GL is worse for trying to find "true love." Yourself is your actions and your thoughts not face. It might eventually become your actions & thoughts with enough time what's important is getting through the front door as social circle game exemplifies. Money can help with that and so can looks but I'll admit you can never know if she's a gold digger.

GL people aren't loved for themselves either. If anything being GL is worse for trying to find "true love." Yourself self is your actions and your thoughts not face. It might eventually become your actions & thoughts with enough time what's important is getting through the front door as social circle game exemplifies. Money can help with that but I'll admit you can never know if she's a gold digger.
Ugly person with good personality isnt good

Theres a reason women stay with domestic abusers and drug addicts

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
betabuxx cope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Status mogs money. But to get status you have to have money so I guess money does mog in the end.

retards who have no clue of the value of money will say “muh betabuxxer” but they don’t even know what that word means. if you are rich and give all your money to some old woman who doesn’t have sex with you then you are a betabuxxer, if you are rich and constantly fuck hot girls you are not a betabuxx cuck

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Latinus
retards who have no clue of the value of money will say “muh betabuxxer” but they don’t even know what that word means. if you are rich and give all your money to some old woman who doesn’t have sex with you then you are a betabuxxer, if you are rich and constantly fuck hot girls you are not a betabuxx cuck
Yes you are lol. Go take a look at sugar baby reddit and forums. You are buying prostitutes which is literal betabuxx incel territory.
And you can cope and think otherwise but when you go to a party and everyone there sees you with a hot girl that mogs you, EVERYONE in the entire party will know and subconsciously see you as a betabuxx cuck.

Like good luck ever trying to flex a girl to anyone as well lol.

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Money: liberty.

No money: prision without bars.

Yes you are lol. Go take a look at sugar baby reddit and forums. You are buying prostitutes which is literal betabuxx incel territory.
And you can cope and think otherwise but when you go to a party and everyone there sees you with a hot girl that mogs you, EVERYONE in the entire party will know and subconsciously see you as a betabuxx cuck.

Like good luck ever trying to flex a girl to anyone as well lol.
dumbest thing i have ever read. no normal person sees an ugly normie with a hot girl and thinks “he is a betabuxx cuck”. you only think this way due to the brainwashing from this retarded forum

besides you need to be rich to betabux and rich incels don’t exist. either you have never worked in your life or you are just ignorant about the value of money, i would always pick $$$ over better looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, Richard Cheese and butterworld
dumbest thing i have ever read. no normal person sees an ugly normie with a hot girl and thinks “he is a betabuxx cuck”. you only think this way due to the brainwashing from this retarded forum
dude has never read insta or tik tok comments. Hell ever checked apparently any social media lol.

You make it sound like it's a simple thing to make 200k/month(2.4mil/year). That's probably top 0.1% income, 1 in a 1000.

"Just make a couple of millions per year bro" is like saying "just be Chad bro".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamejews and mayo mogger
dude has never read insta or tik tok comments. Hell ever checked apparently any social media lol.
i dont care what braindead tiktok retards say

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
For real I see everyone here saying how they are here cause they ugly, if you financially ascended you wouldn't even have the time to glance at this shithole and as long as ur at least a 5 ur set.

Money is indeed important !