Thinking of roping

S

strawberrymushroom

Banned
Can mk 677 contribute to this just started using it two days ago.
I can’t get horny for months. I was able to last night and it was amazing got semi hard for a few seconds then I got up to readjust some stuff since everything is almost too tight on my dick ended up pulling something and now not getting hard or really thinking sexually. I’m going to drink as much coffee as possible and see if it helps. I can still get hard but I have to make an effort to be horny and imagine things. I wanna talk with this foid but not until I get on tren and testosterone which I will in about two to three weeks ordering this stuff off dashpct. Some people jfl reacted to that should I use qsc instead but they don’t have enanthate or cypionate esters in stock domestically right now. I haven’t texted the foid yet since talking with foids seems too bluepilled so I’m thinking its better to text then fuck immediately but I obviously have to be shredded eight percent body fat and have even more bone density. I also kind of lost it yesterday. I threw a broom my mom set up onto the floor just because I felt like she was trying to be annoying and she laughed 😭. Before that in the car I told my dad to turn down the radio. I got ignored so I grabbed a water bottle from behind the seat and threw it directly at the radio then he turned it down but my brother turned it back up immediately so I pulled his hat and flung it out the window as the car was moving. Most of that happened since I have rosacea so the sun crucifies me so it’s painful I don’t how to get rid of this. Also slid up on Meghan Roche’s ig story and sent Let me blow ur back out and on another foid’s story saying Let me face fuck u. I also really only want to rail the first foid because I’d brutally destroy her ass and I wanna see her facial expressions. I feel no sexual attraction to ass or tits at all. But thats less important. I want to make as much money as possible obviously willing to do things that aren’t legal. Anyone have any advice. I also think nicotine would speed up the leaning the process but would it mess with eq.

TLDR. Suicidal. Thinking of raping a foid. Money advice welcome. Going to abuse tren. Thoughts on nicotine

Last edited:
no one cares truth be told.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and strawberrymushroom
Honestly bro ur right just wanted to put it all down
even if no one cares our perception matters to ourselves. and that’s enough. cherish your consciousness. it is special no matter how much you suffer through it. there is beauty even in pain. you got this bro don’t give up.

Give up and accept defeat

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
This is something people need to say more cuz sometimes there's nothing you could do.
Sometimes you never had a choice. Some men were meant to fail

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
even if no one cares our perception matters to ourselves. and that’s enough. cherish your consciousness. it is special no matter how much you suffer through it. there is beauty even in pain. you got this bro don’t give up.
No one’s suffering 😭 Bro thinks this is anime

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
wtf did i just read

nigga u need to be locked up

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom

Last edited:
Didn't read but don't do it

Test out a bunch of drugs but not SSRIs srs