Being adequately forward grown makes you look better with lens distortion

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Further proof that forward growth is everything. Unless you're oriental you can have a long midface and so long as you got forward growth to a decent level you will never be universally 'ugly' in the same way that a recessed person would be. Having a recessed face is almost as bad as having no limbs ded srs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896
most of ethnics i see have 0 forward growth, i think m one of the few ethnics with good forward growth and tall ramus

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
most of ethnics i see have 0 forward growth, i think m one of the few ethnics with good forward growth and tall ramus
most rural people here are insanely forward grown i wanted to kms so bad when i went to my village

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
which group of ethnics cause I'm in Morocco and I see a lot of black people with insane forward growth especially the ones that came from other African countries for studies they all have insane forward growth but shit coloring too dark and pheno killed them

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and VenatorLuparius
most rural people here are insanely forward grown i wanted to kms so bad when i went to my village
which group of ethnics cause I'm in Morocco and I see a lot of black people with insane forward growth especially the ones that came from other African countries for studies they all have insane forward growth but shit coloring too dark and pheno killed them
forward growth isn't just about having dog tier projection, if forward growth was common in ethnics, almost every ethnic would mog white people.

• Hmm...
forward growth isn't just about having dog tier projection, if forward growth was common in ethnics, almost every ethnic would mog white people.
forward growth doesn't mean you gonna be chad /gl

• +1
  • +1
no, smv is dependent on a dozen other factors than forward growth lol.

• JFL
Reactions: ascendedd
over for my low trust face
no its actually high trust in a responsible kind of way - like u can be trusted to finish your hw on time but like you won't be fucking around and doing drugs.

• +1
no its actually high trust in a responsible kind of way - like u can be trusted to finish your hw on time but like you won't be fucking around and doing drugs.
this is actually true but my board exams r in 4 days and i havent even opened a single book yet but at the same time, i also dont do drugs or cigarettes or shit

• +1
this is actually true but my board exams r in 4 days and i havent even opened a single book yet but at the same time, i also dont do drugs or cigarettes or shit
thats good bhai, some girls will love that esp as u get older. gl on your exams!

• Love it
No it's just their bad diet. Every paki would look like salludon

• JFL