Being an acnecel is worse than anything

D

Deleted member 62070

Gold
Inb4 'being 5'4 or indian is much worse' and let me tell why you would be false. The difference between being an acnecel and any other inceldom is that unlike every other inceldom, with having shit skin you have hope.

That's right, you can hope it will become better, meanwhile if you're recessed or ethnic you can maybe settle with the thought that it will never get better.

The positive thing is that it WILL become better (probably), if you have finished puberty, but that fact is not helping at all in the moment.

You could argue that muhh having >30+ bf% is far worse, and you would be partially right, but again, there is a difference.
You KNOW if you're fat that working out and eating right will certainly help, and you can ser results every week when you look in the mirror or step on the scale.

However with acne that's not the case. You can try countless creams, oral tablets, lifestyle changes, and diets, but it's not certain that your acne will be better anytime soon. And living in this uncertain state for months or even YEARS is what makes having acne fucking brutal. :feelswhy:

@mog_me my fellow acnecel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Just accutanemaxx you turd. It's a miracle medication.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Eat meat/eggs/butter only
No sugar
No bread
No hot showers
No constant ejaculation
10-20 minutes of sunlight daily

Breathe slower and less to enter the parasympathetic nervous system state to lower cortisol and increase CO2 levels which increases oxygen to blood cells

Doing all of these permanently will cure any form of disease you have including acne

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan, N1666 and 4 others
Inb4 'being 5'4 or indian is much worse' and let me tell why you would be false. The difference between being an acnecel and any other inceldom is that unlike every other inceldom, with having shit skin you have hope.

That's right, you can hope it will become better, meanwhile if you're recessed or ethnic you can maybe settle with the thought that it will never get better.

The positive thing is that it WILL become better (probably), if you have finished puberty, but that fact is not helping at all in the moment.

You could argue that muhh having >30+ bf% is far worse, and you would be partially right, but again, there is a difference.
You KNOW if you're fat that working out and eating right will certainly help, and you can ser results every week when you look in the mirror or step on the scale.

However with acne that's not the case. You can try countless creams, oral tablets, lifestyle changes, and diets, but it's not certain that your acne will be better anytime soon. And living in this uncertain state for months or even YEARS is what makes having acne fucking brutal. :feelswhy:

pm pics bhai

No sugar
No bread
No hot showers
No constant ejaculation

Breathe slower and less to enter the parasympathetic nervous system state to lower cortisol and increase CO2 levels which increases oxygen to blood cells

Doing all of these permanently will cure any form of disease you have including acne
why not hot showers tho? that way your pores open up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung
@edgemaxx over

No sugar
No bread
No hot showers
No constant ejaculation

No sugar
No bread
No hot showers
No constant ejaculation

everything checks out except i eat vegetables dairy and sometimes fruits

why not hot showers tho? that way your pores open up
Cold showers mog and it’s not even close

Hot showers causes inflammation which drys the skin out, lowers semen production, and is unnatural.

Our ancestors only got a “shower” by 2 methods. These were swimming and when it rained in very cold water.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
Cold showers mog and it’s not even close

Hot showers causes inflammation which drys the skin out, lowers semen production, and is unnatural.

Our ancestors only got a “shower” by 2 methods. These were swimming and when it rained in very cold water.
cold showers raise cortisol levels

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
cold showers raise cortisol levels
They do temporarily while enduring the coldness, but quickly after you adapt to it and get out of it, the cortisol levels go below baseline actually. That is why as soon as you get out of a cold shower, you instinctively want to hop back in for another.

Fruits contains sugar which reaps collagen leading to acne.
collagen provides structural support to the skin, so fucked collagen leads to wrinkles and other oldcel problems, not acne. Sugar makes insulin spike and the body produces igf-1, that causes acne. But fruits contain fibre also, which makes fructose get in the bloodstream over a longer period of time, so your igf-1 levels wont go up high and fast, therefore it does not contribute meaningfully to acne.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Never Get Up
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
collagen provides structural support to the skin, so fucked collagen leads to wrinkles and other oldcel problems, not acne. Sugar makes insulin spike and the body produces igf-1, that causes acne. But fruits contain fibre also, which makes fructose get in the bloodstream over a longer period of time, so your igf-1 levels wont go up high and fast, therefore it does not contribute meaningfully to acne.
Fructose will NOT be metabolized in your liver completely, therefor leads to liver fat and chronic inflammation. As soon as sugar enters your blood stream, it attaches to collagen and blood which causes blockages and deterioration. ANY form of fructose whether it be fruits or redefined sugars causes this action.

No sugar
No bread
No hot showers
No constant ejaculation

They do temporarily while enduring the coldness, but quickly after you adapt to it and get out of it, the cortisol levels go below baseline actually. That is why as soon as you get out of a cold shower, you instinctively want to hop back in for another.
Overall good advice except for the cold shower part.

If cold showers are good then why not go out naked in the winter? When you are in a cold shower, your cortisol raises, your immune system goes crazy, you experience pain, your entire body is literally screaming to get out of it. If you were to fall into cold water in nature without nearby fire, you would die. Not a single benefit from being exposed to cold which has been proven anyway. Ideally you don't want to take cold shower or a very hot one, take a shower in which you are maximally comfortable.

When it comes to sugar, some fruit/fruit juice and honey shouldn't be a problem, honey is a mogger food anyway. I don't know the mechanics of sugar in autistic detail but humans in nature are known to eat some seasonal fruit and very much like honey.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Never Get Up, Deleted member 62070 and 1 other person
Fructose will NOT be metabolized in your liver completely, therefor leads to liver fat and chronic inflammation. As soon as sugar enters your blood stream, it attaches to collagen and blood which causes blockages and deterioration. ANY form of fructose whether it be fruits or redefined sugars causes this action.

watch this video, especially from 12:30 on, it looks pretty reasonable for me

Overall good advice except for the cold shower part.

If cold showers are good then why not go out naked in the winter? When you are in a cold shower, your cortisol raises, your immune system goes crazy, you experience pain, your entire body is literally screaming to get out of it. If you were to fall into cold water in nature without nearby fire, you would die. Not a single benefit from being exposed to cold which has been proven anyway. Ideally you don't want to take cold shower or a very hot one, take a shower in which you are maximally comfortable.

When it comes to sugar, some fruit/fruit juice and honey shouldn't be a problem, honey is a mogger food anyway. I don't know the mechanics of sugar in an autistic detail but humans in nature are known to eat some seasonal fruit and very much like honey.
Stop being a pussy and adapt. Your body is in shock because you aren’t genetically suited for it. And no, just because it’s in nature doesn’t mean it’s proper for your development. A REAL carnivorous diet (raw), MOGS all other forms of eating. You won’t know this until you go months on it. All inflammation goes away, brain fog disappears, your muscles get stronger, and you lose a lot of weight.

There’s a reason the Jews always say, “eat your fruit and veggies! Red meat causes cancer and heart attacks!.”

How is it that kids nowadays are getting Alcohol Liver Disease when they aren’t drinking alcohol? Sugar…

50 years ago this wasn’t a problem like how we have in todays society.

How is it that kids nowadays are getting Alcohol Liver Disease when they aren’t drinking alcohol? Sugar…
Its called non alcoholic fatty liver disease (nafld), and it has been around since forever, although in more recent times there is more cases of this disease

Its called non alcoholic fatty liver disease (nafld), and it has been around since forever, although in more recent times there is more cases of this disease
Due to sugar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up
watched it. this might be right from an overall health standpoint, but the fructose in fruits doesnt have a thing to do with acne
FRUCTOSE IN ANY FORM CAUSES CHRONIC LIVER INFLAMMATION

*excess fructose, otherwise youre right no need to get caps lock involved :feelsgood:
The liver can only metabolize around 20-30g of sugar daily. That means only 1 apple a day at MAX.

Stop being a pussy and adapt. Your body is in shock because you aren’t genetically suited for it. And no, just because it’s in nature doesn’t mean it’s proper for your development. A REAL carnivorous diet (raw), MOGS all other forms of eating. You won’t know this until you go months on it. All inflammation goes away, brain fog disappears, your muscles get stronger, and you lose a lot of weight.

There’s a reason the Jews always say, “eat your fruit and veggies! Red meat causes cancer and heart attacks!.”

50 years ago this wasn’t a problem like how we have in todays society.
Raw fruit and honey are pleasant for senses unlike raw vegetables. Raw meat mogs everything that's for sure, and I'm almost 80% percent on a carnivorous diet for few months already and I have never felt better and I will continue to optimize it further so no need to lecture me on these things as I probably know them better than you.

Regarding cold showers, your body is in shock because you aren't genetically suited for it because it is not healthy for you so you need to adapt to extreme survival situation and spoiler alert, you will never adapt to it to the point of it being healthy, literally physically impossible. Cold showers are one of the most pushed things in social media today by jews. There is no argument here, can't you listen to your own body when it is literally fighting for life while you are in cold shower. If you really think that there is a single benefit of being in a cold shower, then you are severely brainwashed.

Raw fruit and honey are pleasant for senses unlike raw vegetables. Raw meat mogs everything that's for sure, and I'm almost 80% percent on a carnivorous diet for few months already and I have never felt better and I will continue to optimize it further so no need to lecture me on these things as I probably know them better than you.

Regarding cold showers, your body is in shock because you aren't genetically suited for it because it is not healthy for you so you need to adapt to extreme survival situation and spoiler alert, you will never adapt to it to the point of it being healthy, literally physically impossible. Cold showers are one of the most pushed things in social media today by jews. There is no argument here, can't you listen to your own body when it is literally fighting for life while you are in cold shower. If you really think that there is a single benefit of being in a cold shower, then you are severely brainwashed.
“Cold showers are one of the most pushed things in social media today by jews.”

Boyo, there’s a reason you even have a damn shower in your house in the first place. The Jews want you to constantly dry out your skin. This leads to buying skin care products that fix the symptoms, not the causes which is the shower itself.

I only shower once a week in freezing water to imitate getting rained on like our ancestors.

Im 21 and my skin is flawless. Girls ask me what’s my routine all the time.

No sugar
No bread
No hot showers
No constant ejaculation

My grandads cancer went away thanks mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Clown Show
“Cold showers are one of the most pushed things in social media today by jews.”

Boyo, there’s a reason you even have a damn shower in your house in the first place. The Jews want you to constantly dry out your skin. This leads to buying skin care products that fix the symptoms, not the causes which is the shower itself.

I only shower once a week in freezing water to imitate getting rained on like our ancestors.

Im 21 and my skin is flawless. Girls ask me what’s my routine all the time.
Boyo you are kinda getting offtopic here. You are 21, ofc your skin is going to be flawless and if you keep stressing it with the cold, it is going to become shit much sooner than expected. Our ancestors made fires, built shelters, wore animal fur, did absolutely everything to protect themselves from the cold, they would think that you are crazy if they saw you getting voluntarily into the cold, they would laugh at you.

You don't need to admit that you are wrong, you can keep doing cold showers, you can walk around with the stinky asshole I really don't give a fuck, I will just lay back and chill in the warmth and comfort of my room.

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
Boyo you are kinda getting offtopic here. You are 21, ofc your skin is going to be flawless and if you keep stressing it with the cold, it is going to become shit much sooner than expected. Our ancestors made fires, built shelters, wore animal fur, did absolutely everything to protect themselves from the cold, they would think that you are crazy if they saw you getting voluntarily into the cold, they would laugh at you.

You don't need to admit that you are wrong, you can keep doing cold showers, you can walk around with the stinky asshole I really don't give a fuck, I will just lay back and chill in the warmth and comfort of my room.
Of course you will because you and I aren’t the same. You’re a pussy who can’t do something uncomfortable. I never stink and not once have been told that I do. Nor have I seen anyone purposely avoid me as soon as they got near me. So stop the cope soyboy and enjoy your “hot” showers that’s destroying your skin. “Oh but it feels so gooood”.

jews GIF

Of course you will because you and I aren’t the same. You’re a pussy who can’t do something uncomfortable. I never stink and not once have been told that I do. Nor have I seen anyone purposely avoid me as soon as they got near me. So stop the cope soyboy and enjoy your “hot” showers that’s destroying your skin.

jews GIF
Ofc we aren't the same. I am a individual with common sense who listens to my own body and maximizes my comfort and health which will lead me to living longer and healthier life than you, a brainwashed slave who stresses his own body. You are actually the one who is brainwashed by the jews, it's ironic that you are telling me that, jfl...

I used to go to the gym, I used to take cold showers, I did all that shit until I finally stopped and realized how much better I feel now. I'm 26 buddy boyo, show some respect when talking to your elders.

Ofc we aren't the same. I am a individual with common sense who listens to my own body and maximizes my comfort and health which will lead me to living longer and healthier life than you, a brainwashed slave who stresses his own body. You are actually the one who is brainwashed by the jews, it's ironic that you are telling me that, jfl...

I used to go to the gym, I used to take cold showers, I did all that shit until I finally stopped and realized how much better I feel now. I'm 26 buddy boyo, show some respect when talking to your elders.
26 years worth of being a lowIQcel. Absolutely brutal.

yea exactly. we’re subhuman and we can’t do shit:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070