Being an ugly woman is unfixable

Timmy

Timmy

Zephir
Is being an ugly women worse then being an ugly man, in terms of looksmaxxing? Because most women’s beauty is genetically based

Being an ugly woman is unfixable​

Is being an ugly women worse then being an ugly man, in terms of looksmaxxing? Because most women’s beauty is genetically based
*uhM* checks notes, No not really
The ugliest woman ever can just date a 6 psl guy easily according to statistics

Sorry OP, No cope for today

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and Manana
*uhM* checks notes, No not really
The ugliest woman ever can just date a 6 psl guy easily according to statistics
View attachment 2875867
Sorry OP, No cope for today
Keep coping, if you live in latam or the west Europe, begin ugly as a woman will get you atleast an a LTN or Truecel

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
All woman need is compact midface and non kike nose so yes

Alex schlab the supermodel literally dates a deformed Russian toilet

Muh ugly woman

Keep coping, if you live in latam or the west Europe, begin ugly as a woman will get you atleast an a LTN or Truecel
Then the ugly woman can just create tinder or some other retard dating app
There are plently of experiments where Ugly,fat,old,Disgusting women get plenty of matches and dates from men, And also attractive men
Call me coper all you want, You just dont understand how bad it is, Assuming an ugly woman is, at the very least young or skinny, she has already 3x the advantage than those grannies, Sorry my friend, its time to stop the cope

Then the ugly woman can just create tinder or some other retard dating app
There are plently of experiments where Ugly,fat,old,Disgusting women get plenty of matches and dates from men, And also attractive men
Call me coper all you want, You just dont understand how bad it is, Assuming an ugly woman is, at the very least young or skinny, she has already 3x the advantage than those grannies, Sorry my friend, its time to stop the cope
I’m talking about irl experiences, tinder it’s just a app not the real life bro. tinder users okcupid users are just a minority compared to 7 billions of people that are into this world.

I’m talking about irl experiences, tinder it’s just a app not the real life bro. tinder users okcupid users are just a minority compared to 7 billions of people that are into this world.
I dont care about the circumstances.
The ugly women have very easy ways and options to succeed
Ugly men do NOT
Its not the same

they can run body game. you cannot be incel and woman

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
they can run body game. you cannot be incel and woman

This girl it’s from the school I used to be when I was 16 years old, she still virgin at shes 20 years-old, some people from my school bullied she, I used to be in a private school full of white girls, BBC ballers, and chadriguez
IMG 0876

Last edited:
This girl it’s from the school I used to be when I was 16 years old, she still virgin at shes 20 years-old, some people from my school bullied she, I used to be in a private school full of white girls, BBC ballers, and chadriguez
boo hoo hoo

There are many handsome male simps who would date an ugly woman and obey her every command. I believe the larger issue when it comes to women is that their value depreciates over time since they have an expiration date. It's even worse if they have a high body count. A widow in her 60s from the pre-20th century would pale in comparison to the sexual experiences amassed by a 24-year-old woman in today’s Western world

no
ugly woman have it easier then ugly men

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
no
ugly woman have it easier then ugly men
women cant even be "ugly" unless deformed. So many women can abuse the fuck out of mascara and makeup and atleast get to weak mtb smv wise

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
women cant even be "ugly" unless deformed. So many women can abuse the fuck out of mascara and makeup and atleast get to weak mtb smv wise
true tbh ugly woman dont exist every woman can fraud

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss