What factors makes a woman a desirable fuck?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Let's say you're in a nightclub. You see a large number of women there. You can only fuck one woman there tonight. If you want to maximize your street cred, what characteristics can a woman possess that makes her the most notable person to fuck?

Here are some of them:
  1. Beauty. This is the obvious one. Men desire physically attractive women. What makes a women physically attractive has both objective and subjective components. Fucking a 10/10 will make you a legend while fucking a 2/10 will get you mocked.
  2. Rarity. This is location-dependent, but fucking a desirable woman who isn't commonly seen in your area can also earn your street cred. It could be a foreign woman or an albino woman or a 6-fingered woman or a woman with some other trait that makes her a rare find (in your area) without making her undesirable.
  3. Fame. Fucking a celebrity makes you a legend; unless said celebrity is repulsive.
  4. Challenge. If a woman is known for being prudish or very selective, and you fuck her, that makes you a legend.
  5. Genetics. This is a bigger deal with marriage, but having a wife/gf who comes from a family of smart people or tall men or long-lived women can make you look more special.
Are there any factors that I have missed?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, aspiringexcel and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
and tight fat pussy

• +1
Reactions: zura and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
face

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Big juicy ass

Existing in the real world and being a female mammal.

Let's say you're in a nightclub. You see a large number of women there. You can only fuck one woman there tonight. If you want to maximize your street cred, what characteristics can a woman possess that makes her the most notable person to fuck?

Here are some of them:
  1. Beauty. This is the obvious one. Men desire physically attractive women. What makes a women physically attractive has both objective and subjective components. Fucking a 10/10 will make you a legend while fucking a 2/10 will get you mocked.
  2. Rarity. This is location-dependent, but fucking a desirable woman who isn't commonly seen in your area can also earn your street cred. It could be a foreign woman or an albino woman or a 6-fingered woman or a woman with some other trait that makes her a rare find (in your area) without making her undesirable.
  3. Fame. Fucking a celebrity makes you a legend; unless said celebrity is repulsive.
  4. Challenge. If a woman is known for being prudish or very selective, and you fuck her, that makes you a legend.
  5. Genetics. This is a bigger deal with marriage, but having a wife/gf who comes from a family of smart people or tall men or long-lived women can make you look more special.
Are there any factors that I have missed?
That's all stupid all that matters is this
Left face is what a woman is
Oh and also a small waist line

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-130539.png
    Screenshot_20240411-130539.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240411-130600.png
    Screenshot_20240411-130600.png
    329.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240414-155609.png
    Screenshot_20240414-155609.png