being around normies is emotionally tiring

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
im just incompatible with these creatures. its like their insect instincts cause them to turn hostile towards anyone who is both ugly and autistic when the irony is they are just as subhuman as i am. i dont understand them at all. they talk and joke about the most mundane and lame things ever like theyre NPCs not coded to fucking talk about anything else. all they want to talk about is work and what they do on the weekends. they all have the same cookie cutter personalities and like the same things like the hive minded drones that they are. how low sentience and oblivious must you be to not care about the plight of the average male in the west? they are hardly different to femoids regarding their inability to come up with critical thought. the only advantage of being an ultramentalcel is that im able to see reality for what it is.
i hate being in a situation where its implied i should make conversation with them because 99% of the time theres nothing to discuss. sometimes they will make a joke about the lamest shit and they will look at me and expect me to smirk and find it funny. no, its not funny so fuck off you cunt.
because of my uber autism i have to be extra careful about what i say and do around them because everything i do oozes autism. i feel like im constantly surrounded by those seagulls from finding nemo. also im so sick of how differently they act around females. they often do a 180 and go from being hostile towards me to being a subservient little cuck towards anything with a vagina between its legs. i want to spit in their faces it disgusts me that much. they put on their red nose and their clown shoes trying to do things that will grab their attention for half a second. utterly fucking disgusting. whats even more fucked up is how they will treat ugly men with social anxiety like utter shit but then if a female blatantly has social issues they will roll out the blanket and go out of their way to make their conversations as pleasant as possible.
shit, i hope WW3 breaks out soon so i can mow these cretins down with a machine gun.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, maxxedfalloutdweller, Hozay and 13 others
t. normslime

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay, ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
read every single word

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dogtown, Falimcel and 5 others

Last edited:
I feel the same way. Their minds rehash the same old garbage constantly

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xom, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
hairs me

• +1
its not their fault, you are autistic

Had some normie friends for a while that put up with my autism but they became distant and now they just say hi whenever they see me which is about as much human interaction I get

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
its not their fault, you are autistic

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Autist
i was not made for this world

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, androidcel and Insomniac
Bro

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and manlet cUnt
This post gave me a T boost

• JFL
Reactions: GrewWrong
T .nt

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, androidcel, Insomniac and 1 other person
story of my fucking life mate. put it into words better than i ever could. especially about the two faced normshits who go from one end of being hostile savages towards me for being ugly and autistic but go to the other end and be cucks towards a female that is ugly and autistic.

moral of the story: fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Ritalincel and Insomniac
Bro from my experience most normies are secretly blackpilled... keyword is MOST, some are really just cucks inside and out.

They're basic to you because you're too autistic to get out of the "hahaha, yes" zone. You're still getting to know them of course you aren't going to talk about the plight of the western male.

TLDR You're autistic.

read everything and feel 100% the same way

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
It is over.

• So Sad
It's because you're high inhib. I am too :feelscry:

bust lead caps in their skull

everyone is the same the things they repeat over and over and enjoy talking about, which feels foreign to you, is normal among them. if the roles were reversed and u had a normie hanging out with ur friends and joking around saying things like "mogged" "visit gandy" etc they would just be confused and lets be generous and say there was a normie forum they would make a similiar thread like this

u arent different, u just have different interests, a very niche sense of humor as well id imagine, and this inhibits you from making relationships easily

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
didn’t read a fucking word.

I can understand u son

everyone is the same the things they repeat over and over and enjoy talking about, which feels foreign to you, is normal among them. if the roles were reversed and u had a normie hanging out with ur friends and joking around saying things like "mogged" "visit gandy" etc they would just be confused and lets be generous and say there was a normie forum they would make a similiar thread like this

u arent different, u just have different interests, a very niche sense of humor as well id imagine, and this inhibits you from making relationships easily
What this man said is correct.

You aren't some special snowflake, quit thinking you are its cringe.

This was written 2 years ago wow