Being blackpilled on female sexuality is the quickest way to destroy your chances of ever having a normal and healthy relationship/marriage

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I truly cannot accept the disgusting and animalistic nature of female sexuality. I think any man that can is lying to themselves. I am destined to be a volcel until death because I am unwilling to accept it. I cannot accept that for 1 week of every month, every woman is in heat just like how insentient animals are. For that 1 week, there is nothing that goes on inside their mind except to have their vagina used and and abused and for her to be used as a sperm receptacle. I can't accept that they see long term relationships and marriages as the ultimate form of cuckoldry and form of domineering men. I can't accept that their goal for marriage is not to satisfy any of her husbands desires but rather to use her husband as a means to end while they yearn to get inseminated by another man on the side.

I truly despise women to the very core and everything about them reviles me. Their hormonal acne. Their monthly bleeding. Everything.

I wish I was gay

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, bloomercel, Mr Test and 11 others
zoomer girls have absolutely appalling behaviour, i wish i was either gay or born 20-25 years before my real birth year so i would have never had to deal with these cunts and wouldn't have to be an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, wastedspermcel, bloomercel and 2 others
my problem is that i dont exist to women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, wastedspermcel, Variety Jones and 2 others
Severe case of blackpill brain rot, unironically touch grass op

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Framemogger69, wastedspermcel, russwestbrook and 5 others
Severe case of blackpill brain rot, unironically touch grass op
Doesn’t matter what you want to call it—it is still true.

The more I hear the more enticed I am to take lsd while getting railed to condition myself to become gay on some diabolical cia shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Whatever you're talking about, it's not the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
  • +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, northern mogger, Sprinkles and 1 other person
quit bitchin nigga

Ethnic cultural influence

Ethnic cultures are degen and promote anti family values Jews have been promoting them for last 15-20 years, also a shift in demographics is the reason

Just have fun and don’t get into ltr

Dual mating strategy. Alpha fucks, beta bucks.
Everyone does this. Madonna/whore is just the guy version. You could write a whole post about how t levels fluctuate and it would be just as schizo as this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and douche
I truly cannot accept the disgusting and animalistic nature of female sexuality. I think any man that can is lying to themselves. I am destined to be a volcel until death because I am unwilling to accept it. I cannot accept that for 1 week of every month, every woman is in heat just like how insentient animals are. For that 1 week, there is nothing that goes on inside their mind except to have their vagina used and and abused and for her to be used as a sperm receptacle. I can't accept that they see long term relationships and marriages as the ultimate form of cuckoldry and form of domineering men. I can't accept that their goal for marriage is not to satisfy any of her husbands desires but rather to use her husband as a means to end while they yearn to get inseminated by another man on the side.

I truly despise women to the very core and everything about them reviles me. Their hormonal acne. Their monthly bleeding. Everything.

I wish I was gay
i see where your coming from but before u say I’m coping, the women you are describing is the whores. There r good low body count/virgin woman out there who dream of marriage and don’t view it as a beta bux situation where she will eventually cheat on u.

Hard for you to believe but there are woman out there who have morals. We are different from animals. Also the study on ovulation is they find other masculine men sexually attractive IF they are not sexually attracted to their current partner.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, anthony111553 and Shkreliii
Dual mating strategy. Alpha fucks, beta bucks.
Interesting. Does the reality of female sexuality not make you question your faith somewhat? Marriage and 'healthy' long term relationships are theological man made concepts tbh

I wish I was gay
This but also, if a woman tells she loves you, theres always a large part of her "love" you're unable to fill, apart from chads or rich people, which you're unable to achieve, no matter how hard you try.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
i see where your coming from but before u say I’m coping, the women you are describing is the whores. There r good low body count/virgin woman out there who dream of marriage and don’t view it as a beta bux situation where she will eventually cheat on u.

Hard for you to believe but there are woman out there who have morals. We are different from animals. Also the study on ovulation is they find other masculine men sexually attractive IF they are not sexually attracted to their current partner.
I’m describing every woman. Every woman is born a whore and humanity has known this for thousands of years hence why they’ve been sexually oppressed.

As far as women not finding their current partner attractive—women don’t find 80% (if not more) of men unattractive. Most women do not find their partners attractive.

• +1
Reactions: BetterOffDead and Shkreliii
The more I hear the more enticed I am to take lsd while getting railed to condition myself to become gay on some diabolical cia shit
theres gay people who are better wives than maybe 60% of current options :feelswhy:

Interesting. Does the reality of female sexuality not make you question your faith somewhat? Marriage and 'healthy' long term relationships are theological man made concepts tbh
Monogamy is not natural for people and is only a means to an end for advancing civilization. I will never let these whores make me doubt my belief in God though.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: douche and Sprinkles
theres gay people who are better wives than maybe 60% of current options :feelswhy:
They is NIGGAS THO! Dudes!

Ima need to brainwash myself first

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
I wish I was gay

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

U srs?

• +1
Ethnic cultural influence

Ethnic cultures are degen and promote anti family values Jews have been promoting them for last 15-20 years, also a shift in demographics is the reason

Just have fun and don’t get into ltr
It's just how modernity progresses, the higher the supression, the higher the want. Blaming it on jews cuz women who are gaining more and more power are not wanting to be """"""jailed"""""

They're getting exceptionally rarer by time.

You too can become a millionaire if you try hard enough bubba,

I wish I was gay
just cause you cant get any bitches doesnt mean you gotta cope like this .youve been influenced by social media to think that women only want to get fucked .if your attractive and fill out all the other boxes like personality , money etc and stop only looking for low quality women then you might actually get a loyal woman if your attractive but if your sub5 and rich and date a woman your chances of getting cheated on are def higher

I’m describing every woman. Every woman is born a whore and humanity has known this for thousands of years hence why they’ve been sexually oppressed.

As far as women not finding their current partner attractive—women don’t find 80% (if not more) of men unattractive. Most women do not find their partners attractive.
answer this. If you knew u had 5/10 feminine, virgin wife who truly loves u, and all she asks of u is to not cheat on her.

will you fuck if a 9/10 Stacy with big boobs/ass seduces u at a bar or party?

answer this. If you knew u had 5/10 feminine, virgin wife who truly loves u, and all she asks of u is to not cheat on her.

He's going cope to say no but to denote female sexuality as 'disgusting' and 'animalistic' when it's an almost mirror copy of male sexuality is quite the cognitive dissonance

No bro I would not cheat because I have to live up to what God wants of me.

healthy relationship as in being a betabux cuck?

• So Sad
just cause you cant get any bitches doesnt mean you gotta cope like this .youve been influenced by social media to think that women only want to get fucked .if your attractive and fill out all the other boxes like personality , money etc and stop only looking for low quality women then you might actually get a loyal woman if your attractive but if your sub5 and rich and date a woman your chances of getting cheated on are def higher
I can get a woman if I want. I’m white, 6’2.5” and a 5/10 or so. I don’t have a huge pool to choose from but I can definitely get them if I so choose to.

I can get a woman if I want. I’m white, 6’2.5” and a 5/10 or so. I don’t have a huge pool to choose from but I can definitely get them if I so choose to.
your just looking for the wrong women tbh . maybe go to church or something even if your not religious cause the girls there are usually loyal of what ive heard but idk maybe you gotta geomaxx

your just looking for the wrong women tbh . maybe go to church or something even if your not religious cause the girls there are usually loyal of what ive heard but idk maybe you gotta geomaxx
Most Christian women are either active whores or previous whores in remission. I will never marry a Christian woman, even though I’m a devout Christian myself.

Most Christian women are either active whores or previous whores in remission. I will never marry a Christian woman, even though I’m a devout Christian myself.
maybe you gotta geomaxx and find a country where women arent whores according to you. maybe you gotta try and move some place where most men are ugly so women wont want to cheat on you because everyone else is worse than you

Hes not wrong.

I researched and conducted observations on this. I wrote about similar things in the past.

I can say that Op is pretty much right. Hes of course missing a lot of details of female nature like preselection, hypergamy, and the biological prepositions that lead them to behave in that way. But im sure he understands a little bit about it. This post seems to be an amalgamation.

Regardless, its not about being fucked. Its precisely as you said. Your concept of a high quality women is cucked from a universally objective human moral perspective. Personality is emotion, money is superficial power plays, attractiveness also superficialness. I can say that these unicorn good women you speak of only exist in your perspective because your morality and nature has not developed enough to actually scale things from a universally positive and sustainable model.

This in essence is what i think OP was trying to imply when he said that the moment a man learns about modern female nature, and all of the (true) 'blackpill' truths about it, including the state of society and higher levels of morality, it essentially becomes impossible to ignore this universal scale. Its simply not truthful. And the truth is that currently, most human species are absolutely vile mentally and torwards their behaviors to others. And women are no exception of this. The bulk of a honest thinking mans perspective on female nature proves itself to be fact, as situations that play out in real life either as a result/effect/prediction (of those opinions made facts) actually happen. If the opinions were false, it would not happen. Nothing correct would be predicted etc. But things like hypergamy, preselection, and the judgement of modern female nature as unrighteous and immorally unsustainable are correct because current truths and results are actually playing out in todays time that requires them to be correct. Its up to you to learn about these truths but they exist and can be tested independently.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Eternal_
The only winning strategy is to do whatever it takes to become physically attractive (fitness, skincare, and cosmetic surgeries) to the point of being physically attractive enough to participate in hookup culture yourself so atleast you can have "your piece of the pie" as well.

Just fucking lol if you think I'm going up settle down and marry some older wrinkly blownout whore who slept with 10+ men before meeting me and now expects me to commit to her just to have a chance of getting to fuck her old stinky coochie.

Unless you are marrying a virgin, I see no reason to marry former whores.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, SomaliMax and Eternal_
Once you are blackpilled you will understand why whoremaxxing is the rational choice in modern day. No point of wasting time with modern liberated coom dumpsters, if they aren't vigrins secluded from social media or western propaganda

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Eternal_