Being Blonde Is Holding Me Back

D

dsheppa

Iron
IMG 0044
Just look at these two pictures. One is a picture of what I look like now and the other is a digitally altered picture where all I did was just give myself a tan and make my hair (eyebrows lashes included) darker. With just that small change, I instantly look less like a cuck and more masculine and much better looking. I plan on looking like that in real life soon using Melanotan 2 and taking beta carotene supplements. I heard Melanotan can also make your hair darker, so I’m hoping it does that too. But yeah, darker men just look healthier and better looking than their paler counterparts.

If anyone has any advice for me that would be great

Attachments

• 5BE21DD4-371E-4B6F-9650-AACCDF95BD95.jpeg
    5BE21DD4-371E-4B6F-9650-AACCDF95BD95.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt and mrr
or only take beta carotene and go dye your hair like a normal person

its easy just to dye hair it costs 10$

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Just get a tan. Don't even think you need to dye tbh your hair is fine

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
With dark hair and tan you have the 1970s immigrant farmer pheno (the Ukrainian ones)

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
It's not holding you back.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, normie_joe and FascisstChad
Giga cope your micropenis is what holds you back lil bro. SDE Alert!💅🏿

A good tan doesn’t cost $10 and my dumbass Northern European skin can only burn not tan so I can’t sunbathe
if you eat a bunch of carrots you skin gets darker but too much can make it go orangeish

all my good traits are easily fakeable, my failos are not easy to fix. Fuck this shit

Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
View attachment 2444551 Just look at these two pictures. One is a picture of what I look like now and the other is a digitally altered picture where all I did was just give myself a tan and make my hair (eyebrows lashes included) darker. With just that small change, I instantly look less like a cuck and more masculine and much better looking. I plan on looking like that in real life soon using Melanotan 2 and taking beta carotene supplements. I heard Melanotan can also make your hair darker, so I’m hoping it does that too. But yeah, darker men just look healthier and better looking than their paler counterparts.

honestly you already look kinda good, try growing it longer since if its so short on the sides it will obviously look lighter, but yeah darker hair and tan will make you look better but tbh id just go and dye it at home or a salon

View attachment 2444551 Just look at these two pictures. One is a picture of what I look like now and the other is a digitally altered picture where all I did was just give myself a tan and make my hair (eyebrows lashes included) darker. With just that small change, I instantly look less like a cuck and more masculine and much better looking. I plan on looking like that in real life soon using Melanotan 2 and taking beta carotene supplements. I heard Melanotan can also make your hair darker, so I’m hoping it does that too. But yeah, darker men just look healthier and better looking than their paler counterparts.

I don't think it's holding you back in the slightest.

Keep the hair color but get a tan for that golden glow.

ur just a mtn take your meds nigga

i see your point, i used to think this too

but ill tell you a secret.

its not your blondeness that is failoing you

its your specific shade of blonde with a ginger tone

my hair is blonde but it looks godlike

your hair is gingery blonde and looks dogshit.

you need to dye it to either my colour(will suit you better)

or to brown yea, but i think it will look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa
But yeah, darker men just look healthier and better looking than their paler counterparts.
you fell for indian propaganda so hard. polar opposite is the truth

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Objectively if you had brown hair you probably would have wider appeal, but if you dye it it will look fake. However if you look at blonde guys with girlfriends you'll notice something, their gf almost always has dark hair. There are dark-haired women who have a legit fetish for blonde guys, maybe because subconsciously want lighter children. On the other hand you always see blonde girls with dark haired bfs. So if you dye it darker you'll be losing that niche appeal and competing with all the other brown haired normies. You need to forget about getting a blonde gf and focus on dark haired women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: grimy
Objectively if you had brown hair you probably would have wider appeal, but if you dye it it will look fake. However if you look at blonde guys with girlfriends you'll notice something, their gf almost always has dark hair. There are dark-haired women who have a legit fetish for blonde guys, maybe because subconsciously want lighter children. On the other hand you always see blonde girls with dark haired bfs. So if you dye it darker you'll be losing that niche appeal and competing with all the other brown haired normies. You need to forget about getting a blonde gf and focus on dark haired women.
You’re 1000% right. All the girls I’ve talked to in the past have had darker hair besides like 2. Women like opposites for some reason. Like blondes like “tall dark and handsome men” while darker women like lighter men (usually)

Get a tan and dye your hair, simple as that. You don’t look bad blonde, but the tan and brown hair looks much better. Also remember to dye your brows. Also the hair is more cleaned up in that pic of course, less coarse, more styled