Being Chad Doesn’t Make Women Fuck You Accidentally

LilJojo

LilJojo

Diamond
My cousin is a chad, long beard, blue eyes guy looks like that viking meme. Terrific guy and he manipulates women constantly, he may have fucked at least 100 women in his life time. Problem is that he’s a serial fuckboy, and women see that leading to rejection. If the dude was serious then he would fuck any girl, but he’s autistic non NT leading to him getting rejected constantly. Being NT and charming is way more important than looks. Women are attracted to what they hear. That’s why most seducers aren’t the stereotypical chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, mvp2v1, blatonslatt and 7 others
you need bothhhhhh

• +1
Reactions: leir, RoyaleWithCheese, justropemaxbro and 4 others
Having 'viking beard' means you are not chad or you are sub 70 IQ. If you have crazy good jaw (which means you are chad), you want to show it instead of hiding it under the beard. By the way, bitches aren't dumb and if you have beard they are already thinking that you are hiding recessed chin under that shit.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, BowlCutMogger, MaherGOAT and 8 others
Having 'viking beard' means you are not chad or you are sub 70 IQ. If you have crazy good jaw (which means you are chad), you want to show it instead of hiding it under the beard. By the way, bitches aren't dumb and if you have beard they are already thinking that you are hiding recessed chin under that shit.
Ok

My retarded friend is a chadlite with a fat fetish who gets blocked by every fattie he matches with and stalks on social media after sending 30+ texts with no response

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
I'm a gigachad with fat sheeboons fetish
I send 50+ text and still get flaked by the fatties coz of my lack of ntness
I swear if I was ltn but nt i would have been swimming in fat black busshy right now

• JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck, BowlCutMogger, BigLooks22 and 6 others
Listen to this post, just because you are chad or chadlite doesn't mean you can be autistic as hell and just pick any pussy you want, you need to have some level of sociability even if it is just average in order to get a girl. That being said if you are chad and have 0 charisma but are able to not act autistic you are always going to beat the HTN who is charismatic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Allornothing
Listen to this post, just because you are chad or chadlite doesn't mean you can be autistic as hell and just pick any pussy you want, you need to have some level of sociability even if it is just average in order to get a girl. That being said if you are chad and have 0 charisma but are able to not act autistic you are always going to beat the HTN who is charismatic.
99% of people are normal so if you are chad there is 99% chance you are normal socially. Stop with that 1% of guys who are chads and autistic cope. If you are chad you won in life period. Stop making bs excuses to think "you had to do something to get bitches". I have sub 80 IQ dumb as fuck chad friends who only can scream, can't talk about any subject yet they still get pussy without any problem.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, BigLooks22, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
My cousin is a chad, long beard, blue eyes guy looks like that viking meme. Terrific guy and he manipulates women constantly, he may have fucked at least 100 women in his life time. Problem is that he’s a serial fuckboy, and women see that leading to rejection. If the dude was serious then he would fuck any girl, but he’s autistic non NT leading to him getting rejected constantly. Being NT and charming is way more important than looks. Women are attracted to what they hear. That’s why most seducers aren’t the stereotypical chad.
Water

99% of people are normal so if you are chad there is 99% chance you are normal socially. Stop with that 1% of guys who are chads and autistic cope. If you are chad you won in life period. Stop making bs excuses to think "you had to do something to get bitches". I have sub 80 IQ dumb as fuck chad friends who only can scream, can't talk about any subject yet they still get pussy without any problem.
I am not saying most chads have that issue because they don't however with forums like this you get guys that maybe were 15-16 when they started researching this stuff and ended up being attractive later in life via puberty and facial development and are stuck as autistic because of this forum or you will have guys who do enough hardmaxxing that they are able to get to chadlite or chad but still are NT as shit. There are a lot more people than you think who are chad territory and aren't NT, it isn't that uncommon. I also am not saying that you don't win in life as a chad, I'm not gonna go as far as to call myself a chad but I am well over 6 feet tall and have had on many occasions people call me attractive or become heavily invested in my looks, despite this however it isn't like I just walk anywhere and am treated like a celebrity or I can just say anything and get a girl, however I can do a lot of dumb shit and still succeed in social situations just by virtue of my appearance alone. You get a lot of slack if you are attractive but it doesn't make you a god.

So does he fuck a lot of girls or not? If so, who the fuck cares about personality then?

When women approach you for sex it's hard to fuck up.

• +1
this way of typinh with different fonts and sizes is so .org bruh i miss this shit with floods of greycels in recent times.
not that i been here for that long or something

• +1
cope they fuckin no matter what, if a girl dont want him just move on to the next

When women approach you for sex it's hard to fuck up.
Yea it is, the issue is that most women even if you are a chad aren't cold approaching you. If you are a chad and go out in public you will catch people looking at you and people will be more willing to engage in convo with you but again you aren't treated like a celebrity. Also it depends on where women will approach you, if you are at the club or bar and a chad yea its hard to fuck up but if you are a grocery store or school you can fumble the bag by just not being NT enough.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Yea it is, the issue is that most women even if you are a chad aren't cold approaching you.
I’m sorry but this is a typical normie opinion and I know every time I see it that the person writing it isn’t good looking. Women definitely do approach.

Decent looking men get approached, and genuinely good looking men are treated like celebrities.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and BigLooks22
I’m sorry but this is a typical normie opinion and I know every time I see it that the person writing it isn’t good looking. Women definitely do approach.

Decent looking men get approached, and genuinely good looking men are treated like celebrities.
I've been approached multiple times. The point I am making is in public women won't cold approach it just does not happen. I can tell you have yet to experience what it is like being attractive because I can tell you it is not like celebrity status. Think about how many attractive women you see on a daily basis, now think of those women how many have you cold approached? a handful? It will be a fraction of that for women given their reclusive nature.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I've been approached multiple times. The point I am making is in public women won't cold approach it just does not happen. I can tell you have yet to experience what it is like being attractive because I can tell you it is not like celebrity status. Think about how many attractive women you see on a daily basis, now think of those women how many have you cold approached? a handful? It will be a fraction of that for women given their reclusive nature.
It’s a good laugh I’ll give you that.

It’s a good laugh I’ll give you that.
Either ask a chad if you see one in real life how his average treatment is if he walks through a mall or if he is your friend go to a mall or store together, see how he gets treated, I guarantee you he isn't going to have a single women cold approach him because guess what? Attractiveness isn't going to completely override a women's proclivity to being apprehensive in a normal social setting.

Good looking guys gets approached hard in the clubs, because its a primal environment and girls are tipsy. Outside of clubs you're not getting approached except on dating apps. Issue is dating apps is garbage compared to clubs for a laundry list of reasons. But if you're GL you will find girls in both scenarios easily. But girls approaching guys IRL? Thats a meme. That almost never happens. They'll drop hints to get the guy to approach, but thats where it ends. And even then, most girls won't bother dropping obvious hints. They will just behave like a girl who finds you attractive, thats it.

Good looking guys gets approached hard in the clubs, because its a primal environment and girls are tipsy. Outside of clubs you're not getting approached except on dating apps. Issue is dating apps is garbage compared to clubs for a laundry list of reasons. But if you're GL you will find girls in both scenarios easily. But girls approaching guys IRL? Thats a meme. That almost never happens. They'll drop hints to get the guy to approach, but thats where it ends. And even then, most girls won't bother dropping obvious hints. They will just behave like a girl who finds you attractive, thats it.
I agree that's why I said in normal social situations, in the club if you are tall and attractive it is not hard to get approached.

ive been approached once and it was at a county fair

Definitely true for the most part, you need both looks and charm. Caveat: For a top .001% GigaChad they can get by on strictly looks alone. At that high of a level, even some more trad women will find a way to rationalize hooking up thinking “i can change him” or whatever.

But yeah much of the time, if a guy is just good looking, women are pretty good at sensing out whether he wants to pump and dump her. She will be put off by a midnight bootycall text—HOWEVER she will probably be fine with being part of Chad’s rotation as long as he takes her on a 20 minute date at a bar before taking her back to plow her guts out. Makes her feel like not a slut.

I agree that's why I said in normal social situations, in the club if you are tall and attractive it is not hard to get approached.
I realize my post made it sound like I was disagreeing with you. My bad. I was actually in total agreement with what you said, I just worded it weirdly so it sounded like I was arguing lol, sorry!