People here always try to bring a brother down...(EVERYONE GTFIH)

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
(I'd really appreciate it if you read the full post, for the sake of this forum and the Blackpill culture....)

Recently I saw an interesting thread by @ConfusedBolivian (let's call him Daniel) saying how everyone underrates him and that he is too good looking to be just an HTN.
Keep in mind he is 6'2, has a good looking face and is built like a brick shithouse, he must be a Chad right?

Yet there are still alot of people who say he is only HTN...why is that??
I'll tell you why.

It's because the term "Chad" has GREATLY evolved from like 8 years ago.
At first people used to say that a "Chad" is the guy who mogs almost everyone in his social circle (school, college, work, etc...) And is sought after by alot of women.

He could be that tall muscular jock with a chiseled face in highschool.
He could be that college fuckboy that sleeps with all the women, or he could be that very attractive coworker that you see all the female workers talking to.

The point is that Chad was a handsome guy who had a decent height and physique, and the combination of these three made him appeal to the majority of female tastes.
*Obviously being NT is mandatory that's why I didn't mention it.

But now alot of people say that Chad is a guy who has extremely high psl rating while being very high in appeal, but the real problem is that everyone rates based on his point of view and subjective taste.
I've seen niggas here unironically rate chico and gandy Chadlite and even HTN.

IF YOU THOUGH THAT THE STANDARDS OF WOMEN WERE HIGH THEN WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE STANDARDS OF INCELS....

JUST BECAUSE SOME OBJECTIVELY ATTRACTIVE GUY DOESN'T FIT INTO YOUR VISION OF THE IDEAL PERFECT HUMAN MALE THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE ISN'T A CHAD.

"Tyler Maher is an unmoggable god"
"No Tyler Maher is ogre looking, chadlite at best" :soy:

"Hernan drago is the perfect male"
"Nooo he is too ogre looking with compact face and klinefelter, strong Htn imo" :soy:

"Sean O'Pry is the perfect psl god"
"Cope, he looks aspie as fuck and His submental angle curve of the jaw to ballsack ratio is off by 0.11235 degrees":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

3862872 rating men vs women 1
pretty much this picture

Keep in mind these are models and supermodels that get attacked like this, so how the fuck do you (a user here) expect to be acknowledged by hateful and jealous incels??

I'm not talking about Daniel in particular, I only used him as an example.
The point I'm making is that this forum has gone to shit and it's mainly for rotting on offtopic all the time, that's why most good users have left or tell others to leave this place.

@kebab @Bojack @try2beme @slayer69 @IAMNOTANINCEL @HarrierDuBois @Iasacrko @Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @NumbThePain @Gonthar @Gargantuan @Squirtle @ascension @PsychoDsk

Narcissus🥀 out...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Muad'Dib, It'snotover, Mewton and 26 others
(I'd really appreciate it if you read the full post, for the sake of this forum and the Blackpill culture....)

Recently I saw an interesting thread by @ConfusedBolivian (let's call him Daniel) saying how everyone underrates him and that he is too good looking to be just an HTN.
Keep in mind he is 6'2, has a good looking face and is built like a brick shithouse, he must be a Chad right?

I'll tell you why.

At first people used to say that a "Chad" is the guy who mogs almost everyone in his social circle (school, college, work, etc...) And is sought after by alot of women.

He could be that college fuckboy that sleeps with all the women, or he could be that very attractive coworker that you see all the female workers talking to.

The point is that Chad was a handsome guy who had a decent height and physique, and the combination of these three made him appeal to the majority of female tastes.

But now alot of people say that Chad is a guy who has extremely high psl rating while being very high in appeal, but the real problem is that everyone rates based on his point of view and subjective taste.

IF YOU THOUGH THAT THE STANDARDS OF WOMEN WERE HIGH THEN WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE STANDARDS OF INCELS....

JUST BECAUSE SOME OBJECTIVELY ATTRACTIVE GUY DOESN'T FIT INTO YOUR VISION OF THE IDEAL PERFECT HUMAN MALE THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE ISN'T A CHAD.

"Nooo he is too ogre looking with compact face and klinefelter, strong Htn imo" :soy:

"Cope, he looks aspie as fuck and His submental angle curve of the jaw to ballsack ratio is off by 0.11235 degrees":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 2748307 pretty much this picture

Keep in mind these are models and supermodels that get attacked like this, so how the fuck do you (a user here) expect to be acknowledged by hateful and jealous incels??

The point I'm making is that this forum has gone to shit and it's mainly for rotting on offtopic all the time, that's why most good users have left or tell others to leave this place.

@kebab @Bojack @try2beme @slayer69 @IAMNOTANINCEL @HarrierDuBois @Iasacrko @Kamui @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @NumbThePain @Gonthar @Gargantuan @Squirtle @ascension @PsychoDsk

Narcissus🥀 out...
DNRD

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigLooks22, Skywalker, try2beme and 4 others

I'll tell you why.

Narcissus🥀 out...
This actaully true though ur right there brain has been rotted from TikTok black pill psl and loneliness so if they ever do ascend which they’re not going to because there lazy rotters with no plans or dreams for anything they will be even more nt then before they joined the org and just won’t be fun to be around

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Hernan, nigkook and 10 others
yea bro ppl here have unrealistic standards of chud and disrespect ppl on that grind. But I got that job and i'm on that ascension grind now.

• +1
@FaceandBBC @nigkook @flippasav @Psychophilly @Xangsane @Reckless Turtle @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Xangsane
cope tbh. confused bolivian is mogger tho. but the way i see it htn is above average by quite a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
HighIQ thread by a legit forum chadlite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Narcissus🥀
cope tbh. confused bolivian is mogger tho. but the way i see it htn is above average by quite a bit.
This isn't about that Bolivian nigger read the full post and try to understand what I'm trying to say

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This isn't about that Bolivian nigger read the full post and try to understand what I'm trying to say
i read every molecule and you seem retarded this is water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and dragomaxxer
I've never even seen a person irl that this forum would call more than a low-HTN.

i read every molecule and you seem retarded this is water

basically just reworded a thread i made a week and half ago but made it more retarded lol

no hate to op though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ascension and Deleted member 57122
he doesnt have a chad face, but he has gigachad smv in bolivia yes

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Deleted member 57122
basically just reworded a thread i made a week and half ago but made it more retarded lol

no hate to op though
No need to accuse me of stealing from you, it's becoming obvious tbh, more and more are starting to see the truth

No need to accuse me of stealing from you, it's becoming obvious tbh, more and more are starting to see the truth
its just common knowledge at this point

• +1
Is he your boyfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
@ConfusedBolivian mogs me.

If I would see him in person, I would think he is chad and is fucking all the girls.

Meanwhile he thinks I mog him. And that I am fucking all the girls.

Life is just weird tbh. It's not all about looks. But the alternative of looks isn't 'personality'.

a lot of it is just circumstance honestly, luck.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, ascension and Narcissus🥀

I'll tell you why.

Narcissus🥀 out...
Finally someone get it
Real

• +1
@ConfusedBolivian mogs me.

If I would see him in person, I would think he is chad and is fucking all the girls.

Meanwhile he thinks I mog him. And that I am fucking all the girls.

Life is just weird tbh. It's not all about looks. But the alternative of looks isn't 'personality'.

a lot of it is just circumstance honestly, luck.
Just be htn+ with good height/physique and alot of people would consider/view you as Chad.
It's so subjective you can't determine exactly someone's looks level and real life factors can greatly affect your judgement.
With the wrong circumstances /impressions even chads would be considered less than what they actually are.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and MoggerGaston
True incels cope by rating gl people lower

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, try2beme, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I am not chad tho, i need to softmax alot more maybe i am strong chadlite/low chad when very lean and soft maxxed

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Narcissus🥀
I am not chad tho, i need to softmax alot more maybe i am strong chadlite/low chad when very lean and soft maxxed
Yeah you're a chadlite, but that's still great

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
@yvngbreadstick chad

• +1
You are chad if a women mkes u believe u are idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and edgemaxx
Doesn't change the fact that you dm your morphed pics to rate and you still get rated htn

You are chad if a women mkes u believe u are idgaf
This tbh.
The end goal of looksmaxxing is to be loved by women, not to be rated "Chad" by ethnic ugly incels on the internet.

• +1
Doesn't change the fact that you dm your morphed pics to rate and you still get rated htn
Welcome to my ignore list, you are the first one to join.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
This actaully true though ur right there brain has been rotted from TikTok black pill psl and loneliness so if they ever do ascend which they’re not going to because there lazy rotters with no plans or dreams for anything they will be even more nt then before they joined the org and just won’t be fun to be around
Listen here little graycel.. If you wanna stay around you're going to read every single post because if you don't I will rape you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and Narcissus🥀
Welcome to my ignore list, you are the first one to join.
You are soo naive if u think anyone actually gives a fuck to be in your ignore list.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and UZB_Strebl
Listen here little graycel.. If you wanna stay around you're going to read every single post because if you don't I will rape you.
We can gangbang him together

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
You are soo naive if u think anyone actually gives a fuck to be in your ignore list.
"You are ignoring content by this member"

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Yeah what a fagott lmfao oh no ur on a 20 year old virgins ignore list Womp Womp

• Ugh..
Reactions: edgemaxx
Are u retard ?