The Ratings here are so horrendous it's unbelievable

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
People on here legit think vinnie hacker is a HTN/Chadlite JFL

This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

We need to revamp the system

Attachments

• 1712279178429.png
    1712279178429.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kiyopon, whitepilledchad, Samsepioler and 37 others
DNR

• +1
Reactions: F36, pneumocystosis, JoshuaG and 1 other person
should i inject lemon bottle nigga or was it cope

sorry bro i don't think the fat guy u listed is mtn, i live in shithole but the average person i see is better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobthrows, normie_joe, HitAndRun and 9 others
sorry bro i don't think the fat guy u listed is mtn, i live in shithole but the average person i see is better looking
That was a bit of an over exaggeration but if you go outside on the street the average certainly isn’t that far above the fat guy imo

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
That was a bit of an over exaggeration but if you go outside on the street the average certainly isn’t that far above the fat guy imo
they are far above

Facts

The ratings here are incredibly strict. I’ve seen slayers get rated mtn here, and irl chads htn

Never take org ratings seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Detective, HitAndRun and 4 others
MTN is a broad range, there's more variability in MTN than any other category

• +1
Reactions: greycel, HitAndRun, fogdart and 3 others
depends on the country, there's a very big difference between the average man in say, Scandinavia, the US or Eastern Europe

JFL no maybe in a rich area but think broadly
i don't live in a rich area, i live in a pretty shit neighborhood and the average person mogs this guy, u may be sucking him off cuz "muh blue eys" but he looks like shit

Facts

The ratings here are incredibly strict. I’ve seen slayers get rated mtn here, and irl chads htn

I get rated LTN/mtn unironically all the time lol

i don't live in a rich area, i live in a pretty shit neighborhood and the average person mogs this guy, u may be sucking him off cuz "muh blue eys" but he looks like shit
I agree he looks like shit, but when ur on PSL sites all day looking at 6PSL giga chads u delude urself

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

Revamp the system to give yourself a better rating jfl

Chad ramblings :feelskek:

Go back to slaying in clubs nigga don’t use ur brain

• +1
Reactions: murdah and anthony111553
I agree he looks like shit, but when ur on PSL sites all day looking at 6PSL giga chads u delude urself
if u look like shit u can't be mtn he's barely ltn if that

The ratings just look bad on average because this forum is filled with people who found looksmaxxing in like the last 4 years from TikTok& are underage greycels.

The people who actually can rate are very few and far between.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jeww, moggathon and 1 other person
Revamp the system to give yourself a better rating jfl
JFL you legit have the worst ratings ive ever seen i couldnt care less about myself. You rated yourself chadlite

The ratings just look bad on average because this forum is filled with people who found looksmaxxing in like the last 4 years from TikTok& are underage greycels.

The people who actually can rate are very few and far between.
-a coper

I get rated LTN/mtn unironically all the time lol
And the same niggas who rate you that think their htns. They always overrate themselves and underrate others

One dude on here who was a legit truecel rated me low mtn and said he mogs me (he was hideous)

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Average refers as to someone who is not ugly nor GL, just plain average. Of course if your in Dalit, your average will be an Indian subhuman. You referred to average as the people you see everyday when in terms of looks it’s totally different

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and ElTruecel
That fat nigga is the avarage alcoholic dad

Avarage Normie 18-25 most users here are competing with is way different

Girls ppl here want don’t even view that guy as an option to begin with

If you are MTN then where do we put the street subhumans that we see everyday. If we both are MTN facially why are you slaying? Cuz you're a tall white man with muscles and not an ethnicel manlet like me, actual Chads and Stacys are just too rare to find.

JFL you legit have the worst ratings ive ever seen i couldnt care less about myself. You rated yourself chadlite
I rate people based on how much I like them. If schery was cool he would’ve been an mtn with htn potential. I’m also a self proclaimed troll.

Average refers as to someone who is not ugly nor GL, just plain average. Of course if your in Dalit, your average will be an Indian subhuman. You referred to average as the people you see everyday when in terms of looks it’s totally different
The average guy in america is the fat dude i listed

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If you are MTN then where do we put the street subhumans that we see everyday. If we both are MTN facially why are you slaying? Cuz you're a tall white man with muscles and not an ethnicel manlet like me, actual Chads and Stacys are just too rare to find.
Im MTN according to this forum lolll

• JFL
Reactions: zan and Klasik01
Facts

Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
ngl in that video of u exposing that subhuman and in that frame i just saw, u have been looking kinda shit

No he still looks good there. This is also an incomparable picture you narcy retard.
JFL at statuspill, if that was a random guy and u werent tryna argue u would rate that candid ltn/mtn

P

View attachment 2839012

View attachment 2839020

View attachment 2839022
View attachment 2839024

Problem is women rate men like this

Don’t you think ratings should match how women think?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, ConfusedBolivian and murdah
Nah nigga ur htn with height and gym halo basically chadlite irl

Htn tall guys are extremely rare and basically seen as chads add being jacked to that and it’s only up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss and moggathon
It’s because people overrate. Btw all obese people are sub 3 and morbidly obese are sub 2 PSL anyways. Old people and obese people are why 1-3 PSL is more common than people claim it is but people rarely dish out sub LTNs for some reason.

The competition is amongst Zoomers and most of them don’t look like that.

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and AlexBrown84
JFL at statuspill, if that was a random guy and u werent tryna argue u would rate that candid ltn/mtn
No I wouldn’t. You can see he has great bones. You won’t even send a mirror pic, so your entire point is voided.

Nah nigga ur htn with height and gym halo basically chadlite irl

Htn tall guys are extremely rare and basically seen as chads add being jacked to that and it’s only up
You don’t know what a htn is and I’m like 90% sure you called him mtn in my server.

• +1
Reactions: Gonza and L13
looks way better then the unfrauded pic of you. not really helping ur case
moggathans exposes of ppl are 12 pixel images and being like "OMG UNFRAUDED"

CHICO IS LTN LOOK AT THIS UNFRAUDED PIC

this is actually chico normally (gigachad)

I legit found a LTN pic and a gigachad pic in 2 seconds, meaningless point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, zan, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
You’re low-mid HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer