Its fucking over. Its over. Stop the cope little subhumans

This might surprise many because im one of the more bluepilled guys here (im drunk af right now so apology for any mistakes)

I went to a festival today, it was mostly zoomers so I actively took notice how those guys look, i cant tell my normie friends so I‘ll vent here

While I‘ve gone through the crowds ive seen 40 guys (at least) that have cavill tier mandible and forward growth, im not even kidding I‘m honest, i got mogged so hard im feeling suicidal for the first time in years

so many people with great eye areas, many people are still recessed but theres a huge amount of people that have adequate forward growth

if you get rated chadlite here you‘re realistically MTN, so many guys will mog you its insane, no girl will look at you

im 5‘11 and the average foid heightmogged me too

i genuinely thought im above aberage but im a subhuman in comparison

there are so many gl girls here too fuuarrk

im gonna change my ratings from now on, everyone that doesnt have some forward growth is a fucking subhuman

its over for fucking every single one of you, other than the ‚chads‘ here (jfl), theyre MTN realistically

if you got MTN youre a fucking subhuman in the west, kill yourself if you want to get a gf that actually is attracted to you

i might unironically slit my throat tonight so if you dont hear from me anymore thats the reason

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @User49 @cytoplasm youre all overrating realistically
Darwinism in its full potential. Or might just be survivalship bias.

This is an 18 yo chad

That guy would look subhuman next to him cause he looks way too fem (to girls above 16)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 17595 and ripcordgod1
This is an 18 yo chad
View attachment 2213922
That guy would look subhuman next to him cause he looks way too fem (to girls above 16)
IMG 2592
mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and ripcordgod1
u mog bro u are above average most ppl irl
u only have midface failo but again probably lens distortion and angle wasn't pleasant

at this point it's ur mentality holding u back not looks

for me it's looks and i already told u why, it's fucking brutal out here
germany is easy mode

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 29261, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
Trust me he does not. Like the difference in treatment they would recieve would be big. Pretty + dimorphic mogs hard irl, he lacks the latter
if this guy got a physique like vinnie he would make that “chad” invisible

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl and ripcordgod1
if this guy got a physique like vinnie he would make that “chad” invisible
Nah man. The guy you worship is the most popular tiktoker because he has dimorphism unlike other tiktokers, idk why you are obssesed with this dude who appeals primarily to 12 yos

You are blind. He's 6.5 psl lol. With these looks you live on god mode
he is a solid chadlite not chad

chad is in a completely different universe, this guy barely anything striking about him

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Nah man. The guy you worship is the most popular tiktoker because he has dimorphism unlike other tiktokers, idk why you are obssesed with this dude who appeals primarily to 12 yos
Its not all about dimorphism. They look unique. Vinnie has insane bones and insane pheno and features and body. Giga mogger. This guy looks unique and many women would find him beautiful even older ones he just needs a better body. His eyes are insanely beautiful, even bluer than mine which makes me wanna rope i wish mine were that blue

he is a solid chadlite not chad

chad is in a completely different universe, this guy barely anything striking about him
Yeah ok lol. You cant rate for shit he mogs kaden hammond to suicide. Literally every single good rater would rate him chad on here
Its not all about dimorphism. They look unique. Vinnie has insane bones and insane pheno and features and body. Giga mogger. This guy looks unique and many women would find him beautiful even older ones he just needs a better body. His eyes are insanely beautiful, even bluer than mine which makes me wanna rope i wish mine were that blue
It isnt but it isnt all about eye color either. Twinky prettyboys do well online but much worse irl than measthetic guys. Why is vinnie gymcelling? Cause it will make him more dimorphic. If you go to parties you would observe the same thing
His friend mogs him when he doesn t smile
Hahahahahhahahahahhaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
Yeah ok lol. You cant rate for shit he mogs kaden hammond to suicide. Literally every single good rater would rate him chad on here

It isnt but it isnt all about eye color either. Twinky prettyboys do well online but much worse irl than measthetic guys. Why is vinnie gymcelling? Cause it will make him more dimorphic. If you go to parties you would observe the same thing

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha
it was a joke chill lmao, ofc he s chad but he would benefit more from a masc face(a bit more bones)

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha
literally why i said that this guy need a better body. His harmony is good his eyes are beautiful and with a good body he would be a top tier slayer. his face is amazing even for girls in mid 20

literally why i said that this guy need a better body. His harmony is good his eyes are beautiful and with a good body he would be a top tier slayer. his face is amazing even for girls in mid 20
1945461 Screenshot 20200702 0014475
he needs this skull to even look human mate jfl=)))

• Love it
Reactions: ripcordgod1
This is an 18 yo chad
View attachment 2213922
who are they and what is the name of the guy in the hood? i mog him from this angle. If he model, i wanna see how they're fraud with his face

low iq take
his eyes harmony and coloring sets him apart, bones are average so it doesnt matter, he would do good with girls and i doubt he struggles even non NT

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
his eyes harmony and coloring sets him apart, bones are average so it doesnt matter, he would do good with girls and i doubt he struggles even non NT
high iq take

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger

Hahahahahhahahahahhaha
Tumblr oqsea0lYOq1t11r9qo1 1280

Also @Hoso theres an easy fix to this

Use hard-drugs.
When I go out and feel subhuman I just go to the toilet, snort a line of mephedrone, and feel great again.

Going out without drugs is suicidefuel. No thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
But his face is still severly lacking in dimorphism. Im not saying he doesnt have appeal, but he doesnt have chad appeal imo
who are they and what is the name of the guy in the hood? i mog him from this angle. If he model, i wanna see how they're fraud with his face
Left guy is miro cech, idk the right
Jfl. Miro cech is a certified chad

• JFL
Tales from mumbai

5ft5 ltn subhuman. Even my subhuman lanklet ahh mogs him since im 6ft2 he is invisible. Over
if he was ltn wouldnt be fucking ppls tiktok oneitis

his status carries him back to chad smv regardless of his height

What country is op from?

But his face is still severly lacking in dimorphism. Im not saying he doesnt have appeal, but he doesnt have chad appeal imo

Left guy is miro cech, idk the right

Jfl. Miro cech is a certified chad
he looks bloated af is cucked hard by rounded facial features

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl and ripcordgod1
  • JFL
if you are talking about my avi he mogs that manlet to mumbai
wasnt talking about him but the bug eyed pflcel in ur avi isn't even chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
tinder aka roastie central

asking jbs is 100x more accurate
Its inaccurate. Irl and pics online arent the same. Then subhuman like cameron hill mogs chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog and ripcordgod1