The Ratings here are so horrendous it's unbelievable

i dont get laid for shit and im minimum htn
You're Chad, just because your face is not hyper masculine doesn't mean that women IRL don't see you as Chad. That guy you posted is high MTN and I am in the same looks tier as that guy (MTN) but foids rejected me, they don't give a fuck about me. LTN is someone like the stoner teenager in Breaking Bad.

• +1
Reactions: zan, Clavicular and Manana
HTN tall guys are not rare. The most attractive people I’ve seen irl were all tall.
They have massive smv tho they are rare enough to be counted in 2 hands in something like a university

You're Chad, just because your face is not hyper masculine doesn't mean that women IRL don't see you as Chad. That guy you posted is high MTN and I am in the same looks tier as that guy but girls have rejected me, then don't give a fuck about me. LTN is someone like the stoner teenager in Breaking Bad.
na nigga i know u aint calling Aaron Paul ltn

Fake, fat people slay more than skinny cucks
Fat people aren’t slaying more than us skinny cucks JFL. They’re just fat so they usually jester maxx & socialize their way through that. Skinny cucks just appeal less to male gaze than fat cucks so you’ll see fat fucks with larger social circles & get more respect. As long as they aren’t really obese basically

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
lol i kind of agree in the opposite way everyone i see rated ltn is liike better looking than average like ppl greatly overstimate how gl the average person is

also 5 psl is supposedly 1 standard deviation above avg yet 5 psl is like 10 ten percentile of looks from how i see it used

That’s a Blackpill orbiting e foid and she was giga simping for another guy anyways.
There are other girls there too idk u don’t see all these hot girls under @the BULL videos on TikTok

It has to mean something

Fat people aren’t slaying more than us skinny cucks JFL. They’re just fat so they usually jester maxx & socialize their way through that. Skinny cucks just appeal less to male gaze than fat cucks so you’ll see fat fucks with larger social circles & get more respect. As long as they aren’t really obese basically
Fat people are usually nicer man, nicest guys are always slightly overweight

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nvm changed my mind you’re chadlite after seeing that info

They have massive smv tho they are rare enough to be counted in 2 hands in something like a university
No they aren’t the days I go to campus or go out in public areas with Zoomers it’s not rare to see people like that. Yes there’s plenty of sub 3 PSL and even sub 2 PSL people you’ll see irl but 5 PSL or actual HTN who’s 6’2 isnt some rare thing.

lol i kind of agree in the opposite way everyone i see rated ltn is liike better looking than average like ppl greatly overstimate how gl the average person is

also 5 psl is supposedly 1 standard deviation above avg yet 5 psl is like 10 ten percentile of looks from how i see it used
People have distorded version of how normal people look by hanging around in forums where they post male models all day
No shit nigga
Of course basement rotters here dont know that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and ChiraqJihad

my most controversial psl opinion is that chico is not that gl if you saw himm at uni youd be like hmm thats a good looking dude not fuuuark chad!!!

MTN maximum, he looks bad in BB as Jesse.
"Ltn"
Pinkman

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and ElTruecel
No they aren’t the days I go to campus or go out in public areas with Zoomers it’s not rare to see people like that. Yes there’s plenty of sub 3 PSL and even sub 2 PSL people you’ll see irl but 5 PSL or actual HTN who’s 6’2 isnt some rare thing.
yea thats not rare in a rich area. theres about 150 HTNs in my school of around 1000 and most are tall

my school is private tho and expensive

• +1
There are other girls there too idk u don’t see all these hot girls under @the BULL videos on TikTok

It has to mean something
Huh yea obviously Op is a HTN who would get girls. I’m not denying that whatsoever lol I’m just saying HTNs aren’t rare because of morbidly obese + old people. And being 6’2 isn’t rare either nor is being 6’2 and gl it’s not common but in an area with Zoomers it’s not rare.

this is what i mean tho, .org ratings are delusional
true tbh, org raters rating system is basically if theres a non ideal ratio or obvious falio there's always retards saying they're ugly

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
yea thats not rare in a rich area. theres about 150 HTNs in my school of around 1000 and most are tall
Yup it wasn’t rare in mine either. Solid HTN is definitely not rare but like chadlite/chads are but I think people who claim it’s like 1 in 100K or underrate actors/models who are even above a standard chad clearly kinda make people think it isn’t. The examples people post of standard chads I’ve legit seen irl

This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
People on here legit think vinnie hacker is a HTN/Chadlite JFL
View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

We need to revamp the system
Interesting take. Don't know how I feel about it. I'd say I'd have to disagree about the Hacker one though. He's a kid and I see little shits out and about all the time just as good looking if not better. Affluent enough area I live in, I guess.

One thing I'd have to say is I agree that most people on here don't know how to rate. Myself included. Can never put a number to it but I know what's attractive and what's not to varying degrees.

Curious to know what you'd rate or label me in PSL terms. Forgive my goofyness in some of the photos. I can't help it sometimes.

IMG 20240316 151203
IMG 20230604 102543
IMG 20230513 003006
IMG 20240208 193915
IMG 20240331 210113
IMG 20240105 223941
IMG 20230625 222001
IMG 20230530 215459
2263058 IMG 20210212 085212
2260065 IMG 20210210 152850
2260068 IMG 20210210 153740
3733185 IMG 20231029 170933
2295723 IMG 20210303 084102
IMG 20240403 102501
IMG 20240405 061522
IMG 20240403 102903
IMG 20240405 074809
IMG 20240405 075355
IMG 20240405 075404
IMG 20240405 075012

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, DelonLover1999, HitAndRun and 2 others
Huh yea obviously Op is a HTN who would get girls. I’m not denying that whatsoever lol I’m just saying HTNs aren’t rare because of morbidly obese + old people. And being 6’2 isn’t rare either nor is being 6’2 and gl it’s not common but in an area with Zoomers it’s not rare.
OP is a retard who fish for attention

That doesn’t change his rating though.
true if that's the case, Jeremy Allen white would be chad. Before someone says "muh status" he really did not have the status to have girls thirsting for him

• +1
Interesting take. Don't know how I feel about it. I'd say I'd have to disagree about the Hacker one though. He's a kid and I see little shits out and about all the time just as good looking if not better. Affluent enough area I live in, I guess.

One thing I'd have to say is I agree that most people on here don't know how to rate. Myself included. Can never put a number to it but I know what's attractive and what's not to varying degrees.

Curious to know what you'd rate or label me in PSL terms. Forgive my goofyness in some of the photos. I can't help it sometimes.

View attachment 2839061View attachment 2839062View attachment 2839063View attachment 2839066View attachment 2839070View attachment 2839073View attachment 2839074View attachment 2839079View attachment 2839080View attachment 2839081View attachment 2839082View attachment 2839083View attachment 2839084View attachment 2839087View attachment 2839089View attachment 2839091View attachment 2839092View attachment 2839094View attachment 2839095View attachment 2839098
Stop trolling, this is offtopic

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Clavicular
Fat people are usually nicer man, nicest guys are always slightly overweight
Honestly yea I don’t have an issue with fat guys for the most part all the time. But a lot of them do tend to be giga jester maxxers

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Honestly yea I don’t have an issue with fat guys for the most part all the time. But a lot of them do tend to be giga jester maxxers
Not really

View attachment 2839061View attachment 2839062View attachment 2839063View attachment 2839066View attachment 2839070View attachment 2839073View attachment 2839074View attachment 2839079View attachment 2839080View attachment 2839081View attachment 2839082View attachment 2839083View attachment 2839084View attachment 2839087View attachment 2839089View attachment 2839091View attachment 2839092View attachment 2839094View attachment 2839095View attachment 2839098
You look like you rant about Karl Marx & how Stalin did nothing wrong on online leftist circles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and Klasik01
not at all
you are the pest of this forum homosexuals retard who consistently lie and try to get attention
Go fucking slay your stacies gigachad and stop being a retard online no one cares

you are the pest of this forum homosexuals retard who consistently lie and try to get attention
Go fucking slay your stacies gigachad and stop being a retard online no one cares
i dont slay JFL

This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

Tales from the Mumbai insane aslyum + not a molecule

i dont slay JFL
No one cares about your shitty ego going around jestermaxxing with your unfunny jokes
Go live your life is you are muh high htn, stop fucking being a annoying retard who spread lies like a baby

• +1
Reactions: got.daim

View attachment 2839012

View attachment 2839020

View attachment 2839022
View attachment 2839024

Thats an MTN if you are including all ages, which idky you would do.
looks way better then the unfrauded pic of you. not really helping ur case
bro you guys say everyone is frauding lol. Not tryna glaze this mf but if he's frauding, then every single post on this forum, and majority of looksmaxxers on tiktok is GIGA GIGA frauding. His tiktok is him in all types of lighting, bloated/debloated, far from a fraud.

Thats an MTN if you are including all ages, which idky you would do.

bro you guys call everyone frauds lol. Not tryna glaze this mf but if he's frauding, then every single post on this forum, and majority of looksmaxxers on tiktok is GIGA GIGA frauding. His tiktok is him in all types of lighting, bloated/debloated, far from a fraud.
yeah it's not that frame i don't think he looks as good in recent tiktoks or even older ones

Stop trolling, this is offtopic
Oh I'm dead serious. People always on here taking themselves too seriously in their photos, and even though they might be good looking it makes them look like dorks. And you can't get a feel for how attractive a person is from just one or two photos.

Oh I'm dead serious. People always on here taking themselves too seriously in their photos, and even though they might be good looking it makes them look like dorks. And you can't get a feel for how attractive a person is from just one or two photos.
Bro why you posting here ? Dumbas

You look like you rant about Karl Marx & how Stalin did nothing wrong on online leftist circles
Can't stand the idea of communism.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Users here don’t realize how “average” the average guy is irl, its easy to call someone like Vinnie Hacker HTN or Chadlite when you compare him to supermodels but someone like Vinnie Hacker is easily one of the biggest slayers on a college campus.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, HitAndRun and Lefty Rankin