The Ratings here are so horrendous it's unbelievable

JFL at this word soup. im totally the average guy facially (mtn) are u that retarded
I wrote everything to try to explain to you how this shit works, and u even didn’t read shit. This goes to show the egotistical and narcissistic you are when someone is trying to prove their point

Tiktok comments are meaningless, that should be common knowledge.
i have women in my comments that wouldnt give me a chance IRL so yea

teach me rizz blud
Antonio, why do people on here hate ya so much? You know what? I even heard tell that you are the most ignored user on this here site! What the heck-a-leck dude boy?!!!

You know what? I don't care what anybody has to say. I'm gonna love ya ta bits. I'd just like to pick you up and take you away with me. I'd carry you around over my shoulder everywhere I went. And if anybody had anything mean spirited to say about it I'd say, "You better watch it buster! This is my Anthony!"

I wrote everything to try to explain to you how this shit works, and u even didn’t read shit, keep coping narcy fuck. I can talk to retards when they answer with their ego
read every word. JFL pneumo is a lite not HTN. your braindead if u think HTN means every women is attracted to u and u can fuck anything u just described 6psl chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, dragomaxxer and Costcosuperstore
Antonio, why do people on here hate ya so much? You know what? I even heard tell that you are the most ignored user on this here site! What the heck-a-leck dude boy?!!!

You know what? I don't care what anybody has to say. I'm gonna love ya ta bits. I'd just like to pick you up and take you away with me. I'd carry you around over my shoulder everywhere I went. And if anybody had anything mean spirited to say about it I'd say, "You better watch it buster! This is my Anthony!"
im not mot ignored

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Lefty Rankin
Hence why I said he’s not a chad
Why people here are convinced to win a meaningless argument? Who cares, he can believe he is chad, you can believe he isn't. What matters is irl results, and no one cares.
This is meaningless.

Why people here are convinced to win a meaningless argument? Who cares, he can believe he is chad, you can believe he isn't. What matters is irl results, and no one cares.
This is meaningless.
Jeremy Allen white is a millionaire with a life, I guarantee he barely knows what a Chad is.

This is meaningless.
dude ur mentality is pathetic, ur legit white and could get out of inceldom with 10% effort

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Jeremy Allen white is a millionaire with a life, I guarantee he barely knows what a Chad is.
Normal people don't know that shit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
You are not funny retard

You were in my pms begging for attention wtf I was nice to you and this is what I get in return?! 😞

• JFL
dude ur mentality is pathetic, ur legit white and could get out of inceldom with 10% effort
Shut the fuck up fucking retarded faggot, another of these bots saying this garbage.
Muh looksmaxx bro... do skincare bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Do you hear yourself?
Do you think you are being useful?
Go back to posting tiktok being a lolcow bullying random people, thats the only thing you are good at, dont try giving me advice.
Now shut the fuck up and stop spreading dumbass misinformation.
Feed your own ego and leave me alone retard

• +1
Reactions: Gonza
Shut the fuck up fucking retarded faggot, another of these bots saying this garbage.
Muh looksmaxx bro... do skincare bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Do you hear yourself?
Go back to posting tiktok being a lolcow bullying random people, thats the only thing you are good at, dont try giving me advice.
You utter retard, being white basically promises u can get a girl JFL

Do you hear yourself?
Woah you really grilled him bud

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Do you hear yourself?
He’s right u have terrible skin and don’t take care of ur self in the slightest. No one’s saying u will turn into chad but with effort u can at least be passable and not grotesque. Actually try before calling others retard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sny, raumDEuter and Clavicular
View attachment 2839187
You were in my pms begging for attention wtf I was nice to you and this is what I get in return?! 😞
I realized you another liar like all of the others narcy here, of course you don't give a shit.
Just another one spreading cope and misinformation and feeding his own shitty egos with bringing down others and sucking his own dick.
No one gives a shit about me either, and i don't care about anyone here either.

• JFL
He’s right u have terrible skin and don’t take care of ur self in the slightest. No one’s saying u will turn into chad but with effort u can at least be passable and not grotesque. Actually try before calling others retard
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD
DO YOU THINK IVE NEVER HEARD THIS SHIT
JUST STOP TALKING

Relax your eye brows. It’s giving faggot

• JFL
Woah you really grilled him bud
My argument is the one of a angry kid because his mom took his ps3, my point remains.
Roasting is cringe, I'm just saying what I think.

Vinnie is way more attractive to women than male.models
Also I think he looks better

My argument is the one of a angry kid because his mom took his ps3, my point remains.
Roasting is cringe, I'm just saying what I think.
Roasting is so 2016 bro!

Yea ur a last cause. Mentally challenged
Genetically challenged, I acknowledge I was being childish in my argument but I hope you understand my point.
Tired of people coping for no reason.

This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
People on here legit think vinnie hacker is a HTN/Chadlite JFL
View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

We need to revamp the system
W thread

• +1
bump

• +1
Literally I can’t control it man it’s just like that

Yea ur a last cause. Mentally challenged
Just relax them it’s not hard. Do people mistake you for a homosexual man? Do black women shout “slay” at you?

Just relax them it’s not hard. Do people mistake you for a homosexual man? Do black women shout “slay” at you?
Girls either say they are really good or look gay lmao so 50/50

Genetically challenged, I acknowledge I was being childish in my argument but I hope you understand my point.
Tired of people coping for no reason.
I understand ur point no reason to start chimping at me tho

• +1
I understand ur point no reason to start chimping at me tho
Being ugly and friendless affect your mental health, made me more agressive because of lack of attention. That's how brutal it is.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
Being ugly and friendless affect your mental health, made me more agressive because of lack of attention. That's how brutal it is.
Are you using a computer ?

• +1
View attachment 2839020

This is a MTN, despite being fat and norwooding, He is above average in america (overall across the entire population). Your perception is skewed if you live in a rich area as people will have better health indicators and leaner.
stopped reading here lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, ElTruecel, moggathon and 1 other person
This is a vent ive been meaning to post for a while, the ratings are awful because people dont understand basic distributions.

Its either ignorance due to people not going outside to see the standards or just straight up retardation

View attachment 2839012

We should be using a normal distribution not an extremely positively skewed one like most people on here because it leads to inaccuracy

MTN (Mid tier normie) is 50th percentile and should be your average guy on the street

View attachment 2839020

View attachment 2839022
This is 5.75 PSL minimum, you never see people this good looking IRL stop the cope
Same with Delon and Maher. Ive seen people rate maher chadlite which is just fucking absurd
View attachment 2839024

6.5 PSL Chad, you will never come across this IRL. Same with Chico, chico prime is giga chad, how can anyone be so delusional

Not to bring myself into it but there's people who genuinely think im MTN, IDC its just insane how skewed the ratings are.

Based High iq thread

• +1

View attachment 2839012

View attachment 2839020

View attachment 2839022
View attachment 2839024

Lol at you rating me mtn then

did she actually?

she was talking about the doctor but even she rates him a solid htn and she is biased towards rating him lower

after the pdos he is very solidly stablished at high htn-mid chadlite facially

he has been slowly chipping away at his previous failos, i mean just look at the video of him at the miami festival apart from heightmogging them that type of face will stick out regardless

as soon as he completely fixes his undertones he is basically golden

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
I would say that is SMV wise, but face only you would be a High MTN, you got to understand that a HTN is someone who is literally universally attractive, a mogger who can actually fuck whatever bitch he wants, and no one would think he is ugly, unless it’s delusional people and copers. One example of this would be @pneumocystosis.
I used to think like you and I would rate 1 whole tier up, but from being in this forum I learned it’s not like that.
Actually a High MTN, only based in his face, would have like 60-65% of girls being attracted by him and 40-35% thinking he is average or not his type. Unlike a HTN who all girls will say he’s attractive.
I actually think the rating scale should be changed like this, because of how by only being a real HTN you can do whatever the fuck you want:

High MTN should be renamed HTN
HTN being Chadlite
Chadlite being Chad
Chad being Gigachad

nah

smv wise clavicular is easily in upper chadlite tier when you factor in his frame and etc

obviously everyone frauds. pneumo facially wise can easily appear as a strong chadlite and could have been making tiktok thirst traps this whole time realistically, he has the look

around two months ago i would have rated clavicular at mid-high htn facially with a chadlite smv, back then pneumo slightly had the edge smv wise. RN id say they are essentially caught up to each other in smv clavicular is easily high htn- low chadlite facially now

pneumo and him both have strong chadlite smv rn. id say highest smv's in the forum atm

what pneumo has slightly more in face clavicular makes up for in height and frame so its very balanced out.

ur overrating what htn can do, distribution wise yes htn is at the top, but you dont get the attention you think you do as an htn facially

chadlite facially or smv is when life really starts, which is why its so important to also focus on frame and muscle since some people will be hardcapped facially regardless

theres plenty of htns at my college, but if their smv doesnt go above that their success with girls is literally a fraction of what a chadlite would have, as you go up each tier the attention and life benefits you get are exponential

read every word. JFL pneumo is a lite not HTN. your braindead if u think HTN means every women is attracted to u and u can fuck anything u just described 6psl chad

i miss when this forum was slightly less retarded and accepted pneumo as a chadlite facially

calling you mtn or pneumo htn is some of the most braindead shit ive ever heard, its really interesting to see how certain people rate because it tells a lot about what kind of social interactions they have and what people they see in a day to day basis

if pneumo would have stood out facially in a club in milan during fashion week you can bet your money thats not an HTN lmao

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Women perceive a 50th percentile male as below average though.

And even not taking into account female hypergamy this guy is only MTN when taking into account the entire male population age wise. Compared to young lean normies he is incel.

So overall to prime women he is a sub-5

idk if it was mentioned before but objective ratings suck dick anyways

it depends on so many things like age, nationality etc. theres no point comparing urself to a 40 year old balding fatcel as a 20 year old healthy lean guy

always look at guys from ur country and age

if u have it sure

moggathans exposes of ppl are 12 pixel images and being like "OMG UNFRAUDED"

View attachment 2839053

CHICO IS LTN LOOK AT THIS UNFRAUDED PIC

View attachment 2839054

this is actually chico normally (gigachad)

I legit found a LTN pic and a gigachad pic in 2 seconds, meaningless point
Chico is just getting older he probably doesn’t mog 99.99 % of the people that ever existed but nowadays he still mogs around 90-95% of human that lives today.