Being chad isnt ideal

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
the golden rule of looks is being above the average joe but just a bit below male model tier, kinda like titkok eboys.

if you are below that level then you pretty much invisible unless NT which means that you are socializing and slaying since you were a little boy. If you have an instagram, then most of your followers gonna be men since you just arent gl enough for girls.

On the other hand, if you are male model tier, most of your followers gonna be incel males too because male models are mostly popular among genetically inferior men who need something to worship.

BUT being in between is ideal, you gonna have more women than men followers, therefore more oppourtunieis to slay and at the same time more access to new women since women like what other women like, females are a hivemind. Just be 6.5 psl theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Blackgymmax

Being Chad ain't ideal? What's ideal then? Killing myself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Primalsplit, Mr. President and 5 others
This is cope bro you need to try male model experiments on tinder then your eyes will be opened

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Egyptianmogger, greywind and 1 other person
This is cope bro you need to try male model experiments on tinder then your eyes will be opened
i bete tiktok eyboys would do better

i bete tiktok eyboys would do better
Chads > eboys
Eboys can do as well as real chads tho due to style halo but if you remove it they won't come close
Eboy chadlite = chad tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, InnerVoid and flippasav
Chads > eboys
Eboys can do as well as real chads tho due to style halo but if you remove it they won't come close
Eboy chadlite = chad tho
Jfl if you think eboys exist in 2024

Chads > eboys
Eboy chadlite = chad tho
That means e boy maxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
dnrd, but saw username, subhumans cant have no comment on the social structure as they cant even place in it

dnrd, but saw username, subhumans cant have no comment on the social structure as they cant even place in it
i hate this forum....

Can u do it if ur not white, (Arab/MENA let’s say), can I PM u how I look and have u assess whether it could work for me or not (and just generally give me a rating with looksmaxxing advice)

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Chads > eboys
Eboy chadlite = chad tho
@Mr. President

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Can u do it if ur not white, (Arab/MENA let’s say), can I PM u how I look and have u assess whether it could work for me or not (and just generally give me a rating with looksmaxxing advice)
Ye

Reminder that this is a guy that writes thesises for some University.

• Love it
Cope the higher psl the better ofc you just need femalegazemaxxed features at the same time

• Woah
Chads > eboys
Eboy chadlite = chad tho
eboys rely on frauding/photoshop/filters to look good on fake social-media pics

they always disappoint IRL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
the golden rule of looks is being above the average joe but just a bit below male model tier, kinda like titkok eboys.

if you are below that level then you pretty much invisible unless NT which means that you are socializing and slaying since you were a little boy. If you have an instagram, then most of your followers gonna be men since you just arent gl enough for girls.

On the other hand, if you are male model tier, most of your followers gonna be incel males too because male models are mostly popular among genetically inferior men who need something to worship.

BUT being in between is ideal, you gonna have more women than men followers, therefore more oppourtunieis to slay and at the same time more access to new women since women like what other women like, females are a hivemind. Just be 6.5 psl theory.
would rather be chad than tiktok eboy tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and InnerVoid