Being cold approached as a 3/10

Because I just am, i can provide proof. But just like one or two photos to someone trustworthy

Hell no
shes either trolling you or youre not a true 3/10, jfl no girl would ever say "i was nervous to talk to you" to a 3/10 let alone stop him in the middle of a hallway and hand him her phone number

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and LaHuntr
shes either trolling you or youre not a true 3/10, jfl no girl would ever say "i was nervous to talk to you" to a 3/10 let alone stop him in the middle of a hallway and hand him her phone number
I’m talking about face wise, not whole character. And yes bro she really just said that right now. Im hella lost but I’m asking her questions to make sure it’s legit
good for you bro
Doesn’t mean I can get the girl, I got social anxiety big time so I don’t think I can actually keep this girl

Doesn’t mean I can get the girl, I got social anxiety big time so I don’t think I can actually keep this girl
She's nervous as well so it's fine

She's nervous as well so it's fine
She said “I make her feel happy” even though I’ve never talked to her or even talked to her before. Shit doesn’t make sense

She said “I make her feel happy” even though I’ve never talked to her or even talked to her before. Shit doesn’t make sense
She obviously likes your looks and the vibe you give off. You don't need to "own" her respect, she was into you(r looks) right away so all you gotta do is remain yourself and don't mess it up. Again, pheno halo is real, especially with younger girls/women

She obviously likes your looks and the vibe you give off. You don't need to "own" her respect, she was into you(r looks) right away so all you gotta do is remain yourself and don't mess it up. Again, pheno halo is real, especially with younger girls/women
Thanks for the advice, she said that before approaching me that i "looked so serious that i got nervous and red so i was more embarrassed than nervous"

"Are you sure?"

BETA ALERT

Lmao bro insane, got aproached by a girl and I am like a 3/10, I said to her (because of the blackpilled shit I know), "no way, not gonna fall for the betabux" thanks god I an blackpilled as fuck.
Source 5

Off topic: should I get a MSE+Lefort 15? Kill me please I hate my midface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Stingray
This does not compute with my experience.

Are, you really a 3/10 or 3PSL dude? Or do you havedistorted body/face image of yourself? (how do you even know your looks level?
other options of attention can be:
* high status; or
* being wealthy
i judged myself brutally, read my recent comments

If you aren’t fucking those girls than it doesn’t matter. They could be trying to get close to you so they can get closer to one of your friends. PnV is the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and LaHuntr
Is this another undercover female account?

Just lol at the retarded registration process

aRe yOu mAlE oR fEmAlE? ? ? wArNiNg !!!11 fEmAlEs wiLl bE bAnNeD oN sIgHt !!!!
fucjin

A fucking op female accoung trying go get incel fags a love story to jack off too.
girls dont even glance at me. im rated 3/10 on reddit. how tf stacy lite gonna fucking talk to a ugly nigga then ask for phone number.

ur fucking lying

ur 5 psl at least. not incel if real person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
lol not convinced in the slightest. Post screen shots of the convos u claim of, we want to see proof. Until then no ones going to believe u except the gullible autists

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
lol not convinced in the slightest. Post screen shots of the convos u claim of, we want to see proof. Until then no ones going to believe u except the gullible autists
Ill do a repost i guess then
fucjin

A fucking op female accoung trying go get incel fags a love story to jack off too.
girls dont even glance at me. im rated 3/10 on reddit. how tf stacy lite gonna fucking talk to a ugly nigga then ask for phone number.

ur fucking lying

ur 5 psl at least. not incel if real person
i have an incel personality, id really same im a 4 at best. Ill do a post and show the messages

so basically, the bell rung and I was walking the hallways going to my next class, and then I passed up this girl (6-7/10) who was walking with some dude (probably a friend) , and then the girl tapped my shoulder and asked if I had a GF. Her friend left and she ended up giving me her number and that was that. This girl had very good forward growth and mogged me hard. I asked “are you sure?” before giving her my phone because of the blackpilled shit running through my head, which I know is probably really stupid to say. I’ve been approached other times with girls who were better looking than me but doesn’t go no where because I never pursue shit. I have a downward grown jaw and maxilla so I don’t know how someone finds that attractive.
Pm pics of you or a celeb who looks like you.

Also this might be a prank, they might be trying to humiliate you

Last edited:
He's just trying to cope for his hate to none whites by "muh ethnics stealing muh white women" forgetting the fact that 90% of ethnics in LA mogs him to death
everyone In LA mogs me lol its fucking LA anyway everyone is so self obsessed I hope north korea nukes this fucking shit hole

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
I personally believe in order to be cold approached you need to be really tall, or have some serious facial bones popping out like jawline, cheekbones, hollow cheeks, low bodyfat 10%

( If not manlet ) Facial Bones >>>>>> Everything else, muh pretty eyes and hair

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
so basically, the bell rung and I was walking the hallways going to my next class, and then I passed up this girl (6-7/10) who was walking with some dude (probably a friend) , and then the girl tapped my shoulder and asked if I had a GF. Her friend left and she ended up giving me her number and that was that. This girl had very good forward growth and mogged me hard. I asked “are you sure?” before giving her my phone because of the blackpilled shit running through my head, which I know is probably really stupid to say. I’ve been approached other times with girls who were better looking than me but doesn’t go no where because I never pursue shit. I have a downward grown jaw and maxilla so I don’t know how someone finds that attractive.
I personally believe in order to be cold approached you need to be really tall, or have some serious facial bones popping out like jawline, cheekbones, hollow cheeks, low bodyfat 10%

( If not manlet ) Facial Bones >>>>>> Everything else, muh pretty eyes and hair
im boneless
Pm pics of you or a celeb who looks like you.

Also this might be a prank, they might be trying to humiliate you
Look at my recent post

Last edited:
you said "are you sure" you fucking pussy :lul: well if you were going to slay now you're definitely not JFL