Just be 1st theory is actually true

J

JustCallMeKash

Iron
I'd say Im a htn, but my friends rated me a 3/10 and alot of girls consistently rated me 3/10 some of them gave me a 7/10, but its just pitty and I rarely get asked for my number, but when I do i just say no cuz its probably a joke anyways I had this really attractive girl in school I liked easily a stacy I never spoke to her, but every time I saw her we would hold eye contact for like 3 secs and she would look back at me and smile. I caught her staring at me so many times and her friend group would stare at me too, This continued for months until she started talking to other guys then chad came along, I stopped making eye contact with her cuz I didn't wanna be a cuck.

I honestly wish I had just talked to her cuz she liked me 100%, now I don't even wanna bother going without absolutely mogging the chad she's talking to because I know how important looks are now.

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel and rand anon
you'll remember that for the rest of your life.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: greycel and rand anon
I'd say Im a htn
but my friends rated me a 3/10 and alot of girls consistently rated me 3/10 some of them gave me a 7/10, but its just pitty and I rarely get asked for my number, but when I do i just say no cuz its probably a joke anyways I had this really attractive girl in school I liked easily a stacy I never spoke to her, but every time I saw her we would hold eye contact for like 3 secs and she would look back at me and smile. I caught her staring at me so many times and her friend group would stare at me too, This continued for months until she started talking to other guys then chad came along, I stopped making eye contact with her cuz I didn't wanna be a cuck.

I honestly wish I had just talked to her cuz she liked me 100%, now I don't even wanna bother going without absolutely mogging the chad she's talking to because I know how important looks are now.
something doesn't line up here.

post face

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
you'll remember that for the rest of your life.
You're lowkey right, since it's my last year of highschool I'm gonna try to deny the blackpill and try to get her number.

I'll update this when I do it

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You're lowkey right, since it's my last year of highschool I'm gonna try to deny the blackpill and try to get her number.

I'll update this when I do it
jfl its like seeing a future me

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
I'd say Im a htn

something doesn't line up here.

post face
I deadass don't even know anymore do you wanna rate me privately

send face in pms
ill be honest mate

Same I need an identity