just broke up with my 'situationship'

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
shes way too friendly with everyone

shes friends with a mfer who stole my money

I only was with her cause we both take drugs and my first girlfriend was a freaky drug user. I missed cuming in a bitch while puffin on nitrous oxide and ketamine

she is boring as fuck. made me realise Im boring as fuck too though

her mother has diabetes and is overweight and her father is NW 6 at like 35 so it would be GIGA OVER for our offspring

she is bipolar asf and thats coming from a bipolar mfer

she seems like a person who doesnt have an inner monologue. idk if she has one but shes giving me the vibe she doesnt

HER WHOLE LIFE IS JUST DRAMA LIKE MOST WOMEN BUT HERS IS LITERALLY JUST DRAMA LIKE CHANGE YOUR SURROUNDINGS BITCH MAYBE DONT HANG OUT WITH SHADY ASS PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ?!

and I genuinely dont find her attractive. my friends say shes attractive but I never saw it. was in love with her for 3 days but that was just the drugs. I feel like I deserve better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Xangsane
told that bitch 'we have known each other since 7 years and the only thing we have in common is our drugs usage but I am now clean. take care' I aint even clean 🤣

what are we supposed to do with this information chad

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
sigmas.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and GabachoCopium
shes way too friendly with everyone

shes friends with a mfer who stole my money

I only was with her cause we both take drugs and my first girlfriend was a freaky drug user. I missed cuming in a bitch while puffin on nitrous oxide and ketamine

she is boring as fuck. made me realise Im boring as fuck too though

her mother has diabetes and is overweight and her father is NW 6 at like 35 so it would be GIGA OVER for our offspring

she is bipolar asf and thats coming from a bipolar mfer

she seems like a person who doesnt have an inner monologue. idk if she has one but shes giving me the vibe she doesnt

HER WHOLE LIFE IS JUST DRAMA LIKE MOST WOMEN BUT HERS IS LITERALLY JUST DRAMA LIKE CHANGE YOUR SURROUNDINGS BITCH MAYBE DONT HANG OUT WITH SHADY ASS PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ?!

and I genuinely dont find her attractive. my friends say shes attractive but I never saw it. was in love with her for 3 days but that was just the drugs. I feel like I deserve better
Women are boring asf in general that's they want a funny man with conversation skills who's also good looking and has a good job. Whatever women like in men is usually what they lack.

Brutal I think i deserve less and rejected the last to girls that approached me

3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel