Being delusional is actually a major turn on for girls. Delusional equals confidence.

FutureAestheticMale

FutureAestheticMale

Banned
This user disagrees.... @looksmidder

Screenshot 20230501 151119 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, Ark, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
no way you got so pissed off you made a thread about me ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 26859 and 5.5psl
no way you got so pissed off you made a thread about me ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
No I'm actually not mad I just thought I am right I'm really not mad at you. I'm mad at faggots like @Manletmachine Even though he is too at me. Lol

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and ascension
Nothing turns a woman off more than a guy pitying himself or calling himself ugly, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 15468, midlatinocel and 5 others
it's true girls hate hearing reality... they'd rather stay with an optimistic delusional guy rather than with a guy who's 200 iq and who will brutally and constantly tell her the harsh reality
Delusion on your own looks is actually better.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
Nothing turns a woman off more than a guy pitying himself or calling himself ugly, etc
Thank you! Lolll bro idk what @looksmidder . Prob is or what he's saying lol

Thank you! Lolll bro idk what @looksmidder . Prob is or what he's saying lol

He has a point, you can't be delusional and overrate your looks. But never underrate and put yourself down. Don't show insecurity to women

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
bro you made a thread about yourself pretending it was your friend and then proceeded to dickride yourself despite everyone telling you that youโ€™re not attractive in the slightest :lul:

7709AA86 F05E 42DB B8C8 61FED27C7324
B0F0AD9A 90FB 4A43 8567 C1F17D4147E1

1C140A37 44E8 4FB0 A9F9 0A0E51A32736

58B7CCDD 4677 4CF1 ABE6 7A3702C64607

15A790A7 ABF4 4257 828E 797CB040EA5C

you look like utter shit and itโ€™s really not hard to see

• JFL
Reactions: NeymarMaxxing
He has a point, you can't be delusional and overrate your looks. But never underrate and put yourself down. Don't show insecurity to women
Are you just defending his point also to not be mean and take sides? I think you have to be delusional about your looks and be a narcissist. Look at Casanova. losers kn here would say he's incel but he was a high dopamine mogger who was confident asf and outgoing.

bro you made a thread about yourself pretending it was your friend and then proceeded to dickride yourself despite everyone telling you that youโ€™re not attractive in the slightest :lul:

View attachment 2178151
View attachment 2178152
View attachment 2178153
View attachment 2178154
View attachment 2178157
you look like utter shit and itโ€™s really not hard to see
Dude you're obsessed and mad like you're toxic asf. You want me to feel I'm ugly isn't that like the most toxic thing a person can do on here? @ascension

dude im never gonna think im hopeless and ugly. Sorry not sorry..

it's true girls hate hearing reality... they'd rather stay with an optimistic delusional guy rather than with a guy who's 200 iq and who will brutally and constantly tell her the harsh reality
imo being humble as a gl guy is a pretty big halo but when girls are already not attracted to you itโ€™s a massive failo

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Dude you're obsessed and mad like you're toxic asf. You want me to feel I'm ugly isn't that like the most toxic thing a person can do on here? @ascension

dude im never gonna think im hopeless and ugly. Sorry not sorry..
tbh i find this pretty entertaining but i honestly do want the best for you, clearly not gonna happen though. good luck regardless jfl

imo being humble as a gl guy is a pretty big halo but when girls are already not attracted to you itโ€™s a massive failo
No not if you're a confident dopamine mogger who's low inhibition. I'm talking normie or low tier normie people.

tbh i find this pretty entertaining but i honestly do want the best for you, clearly not gonna happen though. good luck regardless jfl
Stop Lying you're pissed off ever since my last thread why else would you go back to my old asf threads and try to use it against me lol cringe

You're Mad because I know and say I'm good looking it makes you seethe for some reason. What do you look like btw?

Btw what do You look like btw?

Stop Lying you're pissed off ever since my last thread why else would you go back to my old asf threads and try to use it against me lol cringe

You're Mad because I know and say I'm good looking it makes you seethe for some reason.
i was looking for a pic of you to hopefully make you actually look at yourself and maybe see that youโ€™re ugly and when i saw you making a thread about yourself acting like it was your friend i knew i had to bring it up jfl

i was looking for a pic of you to hopefully make you actually look at yourself and maybe see that youโ€™re ugly and when i saw you making a thread about yourself acting like it was your friend i knew i had to bring it up jfl
See. You want me to think I'm ugly. You Hate how confident I am.

That's a really toxic projecting loser trait tbh. And again I'll ask for third time.... what do You look like?

I notice when ever toxic losers project on here they r always afraid to man up and show themselves they run off like cockaroaches lolll๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @ascension

i donโ€™t post pics of my face on incel forums
Of course not. You confirmed to me that you're a hideous deformed incel such as @Manletmachine . That's why you're so bitter at good looking confident users ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘
@ascension

See. You want me to think I'm ugly. You Hate how confident I am.

That's a really toxic projecting loser trait tbh. And again I'll ask for third time.... what do You look like?

I notice when ever toxic losers project on here they r always afraid to man up and show themselves they run off like cockaroaches lolll๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ @ascension
why do you keep tagging this guy for backup jfl

and also iโ€™m 15 are you a pedo or smth ๐Ÿ’€

• JFL

So he can laugh and now you're making excuses and trying to bring your age into it.

If you're 15 and this triggered on a looks forum behaving like a bitter scared incel its over for you I know it all know. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

@ascension

Of course not. You confirmed to me that you're a hideous deformed incel such as @Manletmachine . That's why you're so bitter at good looking confident users ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘
@ascension

Jfl I'm not involved in this beef I just commented on what women don't like ๐Ÿ’€

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and looksmidder
Jfl I'm not involved in this beef I just commented on what women don't like ๐Ÿ’€
he keeps tagging you as if youโ€™re gonna back him up its funny as fuck :lul:

also its not really beef ngl itโ€™s just that he reacts to everything i say, free rep for me jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and FutureAestheticMale
So he can laugh and now you're making excuses and trying to bring your age into it.

If you're 15 and this triggered on a looks forum behaving like a bitter scared incel its over for you I know it all know. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

@ascension
i mog you to death tbh ๐Ÿ’€ regardless iโ€™m still not sending a photo so it canโ€™t be traced back to me

• JFL
It's over dude this dude is clearly an incel . He's lucky I don't find where he lives and kick his fucking ass @looksmidder

• JFL
Reactions: looksmidder and ascension
It's over dude this dude is clearly an incel . He's lucky I don't find where he lives and kick his fucking ass @looksmidder
nah this is actually funny as fuck this grown man is so insecure he wants to beat me up because i called him ugly :lul:

Ok who am I angry at in this fucking thread?This seems like a shitwind i didnt even mean to spread.
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

• JFL
That's not true at all. Girls hate boring. An optimistic and delusional guy is predictable and boring. You're mixing it up with the way girls want their girlfriends to be.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
That's not true at all. Girls hate boring. An optimistic and delusional guy is predictable and boring. You're mixing it up with the way girls want their girlfriends to be.
Come on man .. fr? Really? Come on ..

Prove you know what girls like

• +1
finger my ass

• Ugh..
Ok who am I angry at in this fucking thread?This seems like a shitwind i didnt even mean to spread.
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE
iโ€™m not really mad tbh i just find this guyโ€™s delusion funny as fuck :lul:

• Ugh..
youre 14

• +1
no... high inhib = boring... What I meant by optimistic is someone who doesn't openly tell his realistic opinions and knows how to look happy/confident

• +1
What is this forums obsession with abbreviated insider incel shit you pathetic wimps

• JFL
Fellas fellas. Let's calm down..

no... high inhib = boring... What I meant by optimistic is someone who doesn't openly tell his realistic opinions and knows how to look happy/confident
Well yeah, that's one aspect. But they also crave stability. You can't exactly be in control of a relationship if you don't tell her your realistic opinion whenever she's doing something stupid. If you're the captain of a a ship you gotta point out ice bergs no matter how bad she doesn't want to see them.

Delusion isn't confidence.

Women are just too stupid to know the difference between confidence and delusion and they want a confident man.

Delusion is just the grandeur of confidence without capability. Confidence is grandeur from lack of fear, which comes from experience.

Delusion is stupidity, which a lot of you probably are quite capable of.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Jarate, Allornothing and 2 others
Well yeah, that's one aspect. But they also crave stability. You can't exactly be in control of a relationship if you don't tell her your realistic opinion whenever she's doing something stupid. If you're the captain of a a ship you gotta point out ice bergs no matter how bad she doesn't want to see them.
pointing out icebergs is one thing... Pointing out your hate and fear towards potential incoming storms is another thing

Looks. Only Chad can be confident or women will hate the guy. Everyone else has to be confident enough to not be boring and have some value, but not confident enough to step out of his lane.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Women aren't stupid, and I would bet your faggot face being turned into bird seed you would discount an actual good womans judgement because you have no sperm count you dumb niglet bitch

• +1
Reactions: unlucko
pointing out icebergs is one thing... Pointing out your hate and fear towards incoming storms is another
Fear is definitely something that must be taken out of the equation. Hate doesn't matter so much. As long as you aren't an emotionally reactive little bitch about it you can be as hateful as you want about whatever you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back