Being delusional is actually a major turn on for girls. Delusional equals confidence.

You guys are emotionmongers. get a grip. I will pour cement on your lifeless husks and turn it into a sanctuary for cats to piss and shit in you demented delusional sad sacks of fucking donkey turds

• JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
Fear is definitely something that must be taken out of the equation. Hate doesn't matter so much. As long as you aren't an emotionally reactive little bitch about it you can be as hateful as you want about whatever you want.
bro u're married and maybe you even have children so I don't think we're in the same page... I'm still young so I fear a lot of things just like I hope to get a lot of things...

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Looks. Only Chad can be confident or women will hate the guy. Everyone else has to be confident enough to not be boring and have some value, but not confident enough to step out of his lane.
this

You have zero hope, embrace now, eternity awaits

You guys are emotionmongers. get a grip. I will pour cement on your lifeless husks and turn it into a sanctuary for cats to piss and shit in you demented delusional sad sacks of fucking donkey turds
What the fuckkkkk!!!!!!

Lips. shut them. now.

Confidence is not attractive.

What is the looksmin of fasting ?? I thought this was good for metabolism etc.

You guys are delusionmaxxing. Please chizel your little baby heeds into a maxx Payne heed with AI and bang a hot girl

no women will believe my ugly ass is a slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman
being delusional is only good if you are attractive, unfortunately for me it would only ever be a turn off for girls