being ethnic is gigafailo and it pisses me off

Egyptianmogger

Egyptianmogger

THE SHITSKIN MASTER RACE/KANG OF HEADSPACE
ill be honest when I say that being ethnic failos you tremendously, if only my coloring is different and i had normal white skin instead of pasty pale skin combined with shitty ethnic features id be a slayer but being ethnic has unironically made me a truecel, coupled with non and nt and being sub 8 it is over:feelsrope: as an ethnic man, i will never be desired as much as white normie, no matter how much looksmaxxing i do ill be aware of the fact that ethnic chad gets mogged by white htn

ethnic+ non nt= automatic truecel territory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, fuxkdakikez and Luffymaxxing
gigabrutal noreplypill.

No one readin allat
nigga do you have the attention span of a fucking toddler bruh its literally barely a sentence

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and GabachoCopium
halo if htn+

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and BrahminBoss
ill be honest when I say that being ethnic failos you tremendously, if only my coloring is different and i had normal white skin instead of pasty pale skin combined with shitty ethnic features id be a slayer but being ethnic has unironically made me a truecel, coupled with non and nt and being sub 8 it is over:feelsrope: as an ethnic man, i will never be desired as much as white normie, no matter how much looksmaxxing i do ill be aware of the fact that ethnic chad gets mogged by white htn

lmao it’s so over

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
this race shit is cope you just have to be good looking for your phenotype

there are good looking people in every ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter and try2beme
this race shit is cope you just have to be good looking for your phenotype

there are good looking people in every ethnicity
yeah no shit but you cant deny that white chad has halo over ethnic chad

Nop, you're just ugly blud

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and try2beme
you must be autistic. HTN light-skin ethnics slay in the west.
I live in a Conservative third world shithole, and I'm lightskin but with ethnic hair and eye color

And yes, I'm autistic
yeah that's your failo not the ethnicity if you're actually HTN. I'm average 5/10, pale ethnic with dark hair and eyes and still do good with women.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

dont be ethnic man plain and simple