Being fat and bloated

D

Deleted member 23880

JB exploiter
means you are incapable of truly enjoying life. Until you fix this problem.

If you woke up tomorrow with €100 mil, you will still not truly feel happy if you are fat.

If you woke up as Chico in 2010, but is 20 kg overweight, you’ll be depressed for some months.

Being overweight and bloated fucking sucks ass. The last half of 2022 was brutal for me, so to cope with loneliness and shitty living situation I bought junk food 5 times every week and became skinny-fat again. And this is like the 6th time I slipped up and needed to lose the fat.

- Every time you open selfie cam you see your bloated face and hiding jaw

- you want to avoid photos being taken of you at all costs.

- you have to feel ur man titties every day in the shower

I currently lost like 5-6 kg. Eating 2000 kcal every day and should reach 85 kg by April. Then a process of eating around maintenance to reset leptin while leaning down and adding some muscle.

But FUCK man. This fate is worse than death. Weeks and months wasted because you were so weak and dumb.

I choose to not have a social life until May because of this. It’s still better to save the looks and disappointments. To keep you sane.

Looking forward to 11 weeks of grinding in the gym and eating chicken and potato wedges.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, alriodai, BrahminBoss and 4 others
being fat is bad genetics trait i can eat cookies mcdonalds mac and cheese ice cream drink coca cola drink fanta eat pizza all in a day and im still skinny at most i was skinny fat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, BrahminBoss and marek937
being fat is bad genetics trait i can eat cookies mcdonalds mac and cheese ice cream drink coca cola drink fanta eat pizza all in a day and im still skinny at most i was skinny fat
You’re bloated af tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
I was like this until puberty. Thought I could eat anything and never get fat.
You probably eat less calofies than you think

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Yuno_howitez
most ppl can do that

is about if you keep that diet or not for a certain period of time

• +1
True, I force fed myself for months and I only got to 20% body fat and was almost throwing up(everything was leanish except for my face lol)

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, GalacticHero and Yuno_howitez
True, I force fed myself for months and I only got to 20% body fat and was almost throwing up(everything was leanish except for my face lol)
I was probably never above 20% myself, but it’s still too fat to ever consider having intercourse with a hot gurrl.

And it takes forever to lose it. 6% bf or death.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Imagine eating 2k kcal as a man. If you are 60kg+ you just made huge mistake by cutting so much calories.

Imagine eating 2k kcal as a man. If you are 60kg+ you just made huge mistake by cutting so much calories.
2000 is enough if you are a neet and get about 120-140g protein lol
its not like its for more than 3-4 months anyway

"muh losing muscle and damaging the thyroid" I did this before and know how to lose it.

Last edited:
More leancoper cope. I’ll continue fatmaxxing like a g

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23880
One of the most based threads I’ve read. I never know how fat people are happy . Ignorant yeast life subhumans. I’m not even fat in the normie sense or the word but my extra lard makes me depressed af but at the same time Lifefuel cos ik I’ll be much better looking after I lose it.

One of the most based threads I’ve read. I never know how fat people are happy . Ignorant yeast life subhumans. I’m not even fat in the normie sense or the word but my extra lard makes me depressed af but at the same time Lifefuel cos ik I’ll be much better looking after I lose it.
Most bluepilled guys are exactly that, bluepilled
They never developed that insecurity during their teens. Alao because they probably inpw it won’t make much difference to be lean, remembers chads and chadlites are disliked by normie lads, most don’t want to go that superficial way or give up the pizza and beer.

Its hard for an actual normie to get fat in his teens tho

they usually don’t rot all the time, instead always doing shit, can’t relax for a day and working etc.
Mostly happens when they start going to pubs n shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i think it's easier to leanmax and looksmax if you know you have potential to look good after you finish looksmaxxing

as a fat or super skinny guy you usuaully can tell if u gon end up fine or ugly by touching your bones + features

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss