Bloated at day, Lean at night - Does it happen to any of you?

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hey everyone! How are you? Since 2023 i started noticing i get bloated during the day, and lean at night, i started getting negative reactions from both woman and men outside, when before this i got better reactions, my face looks bloated at day, and lean at night, this started to happen to me at 25 yo, i noticed too my midface volume decreased, maybe my fat pads melted down, giving me that bloated look? Could fillers fix this? And i don tjnow why but at night i look lean and my skin looks tight, however when i eat carbs i look bloated at night as well, but in general, bloated at day, lean at night, at night i look like myself again, and another thing is, my midface lost volume since 25 yo, could it be related this 2 things? Loss of midface volume and bloating? Maybe my midface fats pads went down, giving me that bloated look? Regarding Looks, this 2 things started being one of my only problems, i never had acne, scars, bad collagen, anything lookswise, but this 2 things started being 2 of my main flaws lookswise, wich gave me negative reactions form woman and people, and who made me look slightly less atractive, i would love to know the fix to my midface volume, and my bloating during the day, wich mayve is related to my midface volume, i think tgis 2 things took me out of my "prime form", specially the midface volume. Whenever i wake up, because i was paralel to the ground, my midface looks fuller, and then by 1 hour, My Midface Looks flat and the area where nasolabial folds appear looks bigger, maybe is my midface fat pads melted down?

• +1
Reactions: Detective
drnd brah sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
didn’t read its probably just lighting and angles

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
bloated at day lean at night cant possibly be a real physical problem its probably just lighting bright lighting makes your face look bloated as fuck and night lighting which is just dim room lighting will obviously give you a leaner look so its probably that and not a physical problem

Aside from the fact that everyone wakes up with a puffier face, this could also be a symptom of schizoaffective disorder as your face doesn't completely change forms cause the sun is up or down.

Aside from the fact that everyone wakes up with a puffier face, this could also be a symptom of schizoaffective disorder as your face doesn't completely change forms cause the sun is up or down.
I think it could be due to weather, when is no sun at day and is cold, my face looks leaner too, the common situation is, sun = more bloated, night = leaner, but i promise you, is something i get, i dont know if it is T levels related as yesterday, i had a T increase and my face leaned out (that day was very cold and was no sun neither so idk) but i promise you, i notice a coincidence between how my face looks more bloated, how it looks leaner later, and peoples reactions, women, men, and family members, i promise you im not making things up, the only thing is, i dont know why i started to bloat, i highly suspect is, my midface skin started to sag downwards (im 27 this started at 25)and this skin sagging gives the ilusion of being bloated, this sagging goes near the nasolabial fold area