Im searching the cause of Bloating

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hello everyone, this is one of my worst falios, the same girls that give me Iois when lean, will be repulsed when they see me bloated, they dont even know my real face, im chasing to defeat this, so im think the next are responsible for Bloating : eating lots of sodium or carbohydrates, not washing your teeths or not washing the stomach with lemon water after eating, having facila hair and being around venues with lots of earth (wich those things get stuck on facial hair and makes the face look bloated, like an alergie), but overall, i remenber, when im bloated i always have the stomach full "aka" after my meal, and when i dont wash my teeth, it seems those 2 gives the face a recation in wich it bloats, so i think the best bet is to wash the stomach with lemon water and wash our teeth, but for real, i get almost always IOS when lean, but this can turn any good looking men with good bones into a peasant looking guy. Im going full on this because i want to daygame, during the night i look leaner, but i noticed the other day looking lean (during the day). Im worried to have this and im hurried to fix it, because is reducing my dating chances, is making girls reject me before i even atempt to approach them because of being bloated

Is disgusting peoples reactions when im bloated

Edit : why still there isnt a clear fix to bloating? That super shit is sabotaging a lot of peoples dating

Other important thing is sedentary lifestyle, if you move around a lot during the day, you will have a lean face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean
having facila hair and being around venues with lots of earth (wich those things get stuck on facial hair and makes the face look bloated, like an alergie)
Facial hair doesn't cause bloating. It's possible that you have allergies to pollen or dust, which can cause bloating. Something you forgot to include to prevent bloating is drinking enough water; this is arguably more important than reducing carbs and sodium. Also fix your English.:cop:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: proxyy, LooksThinker, Omen and 1 other person
Are you sure it's not genetic? Try ketogenic or carnivore diet. Also yea make sure to be active and stop eating foods that cause bloating like beans. There are some other things as well you can try but if nothing of them doesn't work then it's genetic.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Hop on clavicular debloat stack

• +1
Hello everyone, this is one of my worst falios, the same girls that give me Iois when lean, will be repulsed when they see me bloated, they dont even know my real face, im chasing to defeat this, so im think the next are responsible for Bloating : eating lots of sodium or carbohydrates, not washing your teeths or not washing the stomach with lemon water after eating, having facila hair and being around venues with lots of earth (wich those things get stuck on facial hair and makes the face look bloated, like an alergie), but overall, i remenber, when im bloated i always have the stomach full "aka" after my meal, and when i dont wash my teeth, it seems those 2 gives the face a recation in wich it bloats, so i think the best bet is to wash the stomach with lemon water and wash our teeth, but for real, i get almost always IOS when lean, but this can turn any good looking men with good bones into a peasant looking guy. Im going full on this because i want to daygame, during the night i look leaner, but i noticed the other day looking lean (during the day). Im worried to have this and im hurried to fix it, because is reducing my dating chances, is making girls reject me before i even atempt to approach them because of being bloated

Edit : why still there isnt a clear fix to bloating? That super shit is sabotaging a lot of peoples dating

Other important thing is sedentary lifestyle, if you move around a lot during the day, you will have a lean face

• +1
Bloating is common when you are young due to hormonal changes as u get older it will minimize

• +1
Luckily i never bloated in me whole life

• +1
it depends on how old you are. the older you get, the less water your face retains causing less bloating. this is why u never see old people getting bloated since they dont retain much water at all (unless theyre fat ofc)

• +1
Facial hair doesn't cause bloating. It's possible that you have allergies to pollen or dust, which can cause bloating. Something you forgot to include to prevent bloating is drinking enough water; this is arguably more important than reducing carbs and sodium. Also fix your English.:cop:
Thank you very much! I will see what is causing it, i believe is a combination of multiple things.
yep, im working on improving my english, im better each week!

Try Keto diet + intermittent fasting

• Love it
Bloating is common when you are young due to hormonal changes as u get older it will minimize
Do you know what age this tends to stop?

• +1
ultimate useless cope is telling people
"dont worry bro, your acne/bloating etc will only last during your prime years. Just wait until you're an oldcel for it to go away :soy::bluepill:"

potassium

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko and CyberPsychodelic
ultimate useless cope is telling people
"dont worry bro, your acne/bloating etc will only last during your prime years. Just wait until you're an oldcel for it to go away :soy::bluepill:"
Acne doesn't happen during prime years.

Wait wtf brushing ur teeth is related to bloating?

Wait wtf brushing ur teeth is related to bloating?
I suspect that eating and not washing the teeths might cause an inflamation inside, in wich traslates to the outside, looking bloated, but overall i think i FOUND the cause of Bloating : the weather. Yes, when is hot outside i look bloated, and when is no sun i look chisseled, i always look lesn at noght, naother cause is maybe Carbs