Puffy face during day (w/ Laugh lines and Nasolabial folds) , but Chiselled face during the night?

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hello guys, does somebody know why my face looks puffy with laugh lines and nasolabial folds during the day, but as soon as the evening comes, the laugh lines and nasolabial folds dissapear and my face gets lean?

During lots of months i stopped getting IOIS from women during the day, i was perceiving some kind of bad treatment and reactions from people, i felt a lil bit discriminated, i noticed my face a lil bit different, a lil bit of fat in the nasolabial folds area, but i never tought it was something people would greatly noticed, but it seems people notice our changes more than we se them, is not after so many months, that i noticed something, during the night i get IOIS from wimen and people in general treat me better, like before this happened to me (laugh lines and nasolabial folds during day) and i READ something in Looksmax along the lines of "firm tight skin is everything" or "puffy face during the day"

It SEEMS that a lot of people have the same problem, and this is seriously handicapping me, im being nerfed by this, i know if i fix this i will get those IOIS and treatment during the day too, when is night i look like the real me, do you guys know how to fix this? It appears during the day and goes away during the evening, like a bloat and debloat effect, do i need to loose fat? Do i need fillers in my cheek area? Are the fat pads melted down?

The importatn info is, i have that bloated look with laugh lines and nasolabial folds during the day, but all of this goes away during the night

I would appreciate any advice guys, im getting pummeled by people during the day because of this falio, they dont know i look better, they react to what rhey see in that moment, i want to fix this because i want to approach women during the day and look like the real me, im very self conskous to go out during the day, and seeing peoples reactions, i cant have any success with women during the day, this is faloing me hard, alongside with women and men reactions, it would be a paradise if i fix this to have that lean look during the day (btw, why does goes away during the night?)

Edit : this is suicifuel and lifefuel at the same time, because no women looks at me during the day, but almost all women and the same women who reacted bad to me during the day, stare at me during the night (almost 4 women reacted bad seeing me during the day, and then they saw me lean during the night and reacted good/atracted) this shit is killing my chances with girls, i dont feel to aporoach them, for now my chance is to only see them during the night :p i know i can have chances with girls if i fix this

This is stopping me to date some girls, they dont know that is not the real me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
youre a werewolf

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, AryanChadification, bleachmaxxer69 and 2 others
you’re bloated in the morning, sleep on ur back if u dont want that

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
nice pic, I can see everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, bleachmaxxer69, CyberPsychodelic and 1 other person
Hello guys, does somebody know why my face looks puffy with laugh lines and nasolabial folds during the day, but as soon as the evening comes, the laugh lines and nasolabial folds dissapear and my face gets lean?

During lots of months i stopped getting IOIS from women during the day, i was perceiving some kind of bad treatment and reactions from people, i felt a lil bit discriminated, i noticed my face a lil bit different, a lil bit of fat in the nasolabial folds area, but i never tought it was something people would greatly noticed, but it seems people notice our changes more than we se them, is not after so many months, that i noticed something, during the night i get IOIS from wimen and people in general treat me better, like before this happened to me (laugh lines and nasolabial folds during day) and i READ something in Looksmax along the lines of "firm tight skin is everything" or "puffy face during the day"

It SEEMS that a lot of people have the same problem, and this is seriously handicapping me, im being nerfed by this, i know if i fix this i will get those IOIS and treatment during the day too, when is night i look like the real me, do you guys know how to fix this? It appears during the day and goes away during the evening, like a bloat and debloat effect, do i need to loose fat? Do i need fillers in my cheek area? Are the fat pads melted down?

The importatn info is, i have that bloated look with laugh lines and nasolabial folds during the day, but all of this goes away during the night

I would appreciate any advice guys, im getting pummeled by people during the day because of this falio, they dont know i look better, they react to what rhey see in that moment, i want to fix this because i want to approach women during the day and look like the real me, im very self conskous to go out during the day, and seeing peoples reactions, i cant have any success with women during the day, this is faloing me hard, alongside with women and men reactions, it would be a paradise if i fix this to have that lean look during the day (btw, why does goes away during the night?)

Edit : this is suicifuel and lifefuel at the same time, because no women looks at me during the day, but almost all women and the same women who reacted bad to me during the day, stare at me during the night (almost 4 women reacted bad seeing me during the day, and then they saw me lean during the night and reacted good/atracted) this shit is killing my chances with girls, i dont feel to aporoach them, for now my chance is to only see them during the night :p i know i can have chances with girls if i fix this

This is stopping me to date some girls, they dont know that is not the real me
Debloat

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Do you consume alot of sodium? If so taking potassium & magnesium supplements will help debloat. Drink water regularly. Take diuretics. Simple.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goKu313 and CyberPsychodelic
you’re bloated in the morning, sleep on ur back if u dont want that
Yes, i notice my face gets bloated in the morning, i already sleep on my back and with the side of my head elevated so the water retention doesnt stays in my face

Do you consume alot of sodium? If so taking potassium & magnesium supplements will help debloat. Drink water regularly. Take diuretics. Simple.
Thank you very much! i will drink coffee and reduce carbs/sodium

reduce sodium and sugar in your diet and put some lotion on your face after washing your face with cold water in the morning

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goKu313 and CyberPsychodelic
reduce sodium and sugar in your diet and put some lotion on your face after washing your face with cold water in the morning
Thank you very much 🙌🏻 i will follow your advice!

• +1
Reactions: h111
opps

Last edited: