Being good looking is a way to cope with everything

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Just went though a breakup? Who cares you're good looking.
You're broke? Who cares you're good looking.
You got robbed? Who the fuck cares they can't rob your face.
Feeling sad because you lost your net gambling? Who cares you're good looking, money can't buy that.
That ONE girl didn't reply to your message? No problem you got plenty of other women to choose from because you're GL!
You don't feel like working out today? No problem, you don't need to since you're good looking.
Crying over "A Life Where We Workout" by Flatland Cavalry? You aren't because you're good looking and everything works out when you are GL.

inb4 water, it's a good way to keep you going and this honestly should be bookmarked.
:blackpill::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, tombradylover, horizontallytall and 26 others
Exactly as long as you have your health and your looks you're golden (and a bit of money too)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, tombradylover, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
I want to be beautiful, waking up in the morning looking in the mirror and seeing what God intended to land on the surface of this planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 32529, watah and 11 others
Exactly as long as you have your health and your looks you're golden (and a bit of money too)
I don't understand people still arguing that looks don't matter when it's a way to LITERALLY COPE WITH EVERYTHING, other than health of course.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and HarrierDuBois
DNRD A MOLECULE YOU SCUMBAG

is that a chico morph with salludon on top and blue eyes? 🥰

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
actually its such a normie opinion "good looking pepople dont get depressed"

only subhumans believe this, every good looking person would probably deny this generally speaking, only narcissistic fucks would whole heartedly agree with this

kurt cobaine legit killed himsrlf, reminder he was a chad and had status. good looking people can easily be mentally tormented

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, horizontallytall, chosen-one and 5 others

only subhumans believe this, every good looking person would probably deny this generally speaking, only narcissistic fucks would whole heartedly agree with this

kurt cobaine legit killed himsrlf, reminder he was a chad and had status. good looking people can easily be mentally tormented
Well, obviously it's hard to cope with something like a loss of a loved one or severe body illness but you can cope with almost everything if you're gl and you have to agree on that, I'm not subhuman or even LTN but I know what the truth is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30552

He had body dysmorphia

• +1

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj

I also don't think Cobaine is super good looking, he looks average to me, maybe a bit above.

ps: He's 5"9 which is not good either.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chosen-one, datboijj, falcon1 and 3 others
Well, obviously it's hard to cope with something like a loss of a loved one or severe body illness but you can cope with almost everything if you're gl and you have to agree on that, I'm not subhuman or even LTN but I know what the truth is.
i dont conversate witih PSL aspies about deep aspects of life

you obviously see things with a shallow delusional lense

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and Eduardo DOV
  • +1
Reactions: nignog and Deleted member 25354
i dont conversate witih PSL aspies about deep aspects of life

you obviously see things with a shallow delusional lense
I'm not very deep into PSL actually as you probably think I am

I don't know what's your point tho, do you think what I'm saying is a lie?

beautiful people experience sadness too

But one thing they always have is spiritual fulfillment

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
beautiful people experience sadness too

But one thing they always have is spiritual fulfillment
What kind of sadness, I already said they do when it's related to family or health.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I'm not very deep into PSL actually as you probably think I am

I don't know what's your point tho, do you think what I'm saying is a lie?
i think that plenty people go through more suffering even while "being good looking" than you assume yea. how do you even deduce this theory? lmk honestly what life experience you've gone through outside of your basement to come to this conclusion

• +1
The point is life is easier and gets easier as you get more good-looking. That includes the physique.

The presence of beauty in a room is irrefutably welcoming and people are drawn to god’s favorites.

Ones who are not only blessed but favored by God because of his discipline.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 18582
i think that people go through more suffering even while "being good looking" than you assume yea. how do you even deduce this theory? lmk honestly what life experience you've gone through outside of your basement to come to this conclusion
How can I be a nolifer when you joined 2 months ago and have almost double my posts?

You spend a lot of time here, you should know that this thread is just the truth, OF COURSE it doesn't include loved ones or health problems as I have said before! :feelsokman:

i think that plenty people go through more suffering even while "being good looking" than you assume yea. how do you even deduce this theory? lmk honestly what life experience you've gone through outside of your basement to come to this conclusion
Everyone can have all kinds of feelings and I think that's internal but external validation is of course more favoured towards the strong and beautiful.

I get what you mean though.

In a deeper sense though, (outside of the magical realm of just existing as a good-looking person), discipline which favors beauty also means discipline in coping with life's struggles.

Of course, this can come from other aspects of one's life and achievements and external validation can too.

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 30552
How can I be a nolifer when you joined 2 months ago and have almost double my posts?

You spend a lot of time here, you should know that this thread is just the truth, OF COURSE it doesn't include loved ones or health problems as I have said before! :feelsokman:
you didnt tell me a single bit of real life anecdotal evidence you have to base this theory on as to why i call you a nolifer making up theories based off very basic ideas propegated by normie jokes

you didnt tell me a single bit of real life anecdotal evidence you have to base this theory on as to why i call you a nolifer making up theories based off very basic ideas propegated by normie jokes
You don't need real life evidence to know the truth
You're just trying to cope, a chad is not sad because a fucking minor inconvenience happened to him, would you be sad if you looked like stepanov and a talking stage didn't work, or you got rejected + robbed etc?? Of coruse you wouldn't because you'd have people + mirror backing you up about it... stop coping op!

To your point, I think good-looking or not, one has to accept one's gifts and work on them relentlessly.

We are tested only as an opportunity to come out stronger.

To your point, I think good-looking or not, one has to accept one's gifts and work on them relentlessly.

We are tested only as an opportunity to come out stronger.
MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM CONSISTENTLY AND EATING RIGHT, WORKING HARD, BELIEVING IN MYSELF.

Im still sad sometimes, but I refuse to let that feeling affect my actions and my responsibilites.

Please anyone reading this - believe you can change.

I was not favoured when I was a good looking sloth because I disappointed my lineage and the Gods. I rejected life. I resented everyone and respected no one.

• JFL
MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM CONSISTENTLY AND EATING RIGHT, WORKING HARD, BELIEVING IN MYSELF.

Im still sad sometimes, but I refuse to let that feeling affect my actions and my responsibilites.

Please anyone reading this - believe you can change.

I was not favoured when I was a good looking sloth because I disappointed my lineage and the Gods. I rejected life. I resented everyone and respected no one.
Mirin effort, looks like you're being sarcastic tho

Mirin effort, looks like you're being sarcastic tho
NO.

My life was okay but I had a bleak view of life and virtues, responsibility, accountability, and discipline.

I'm still growing but I am hopeful.

NO.

My life was okay but I had a bleak view of life and virtues, responsibility, accountability, and discipline.

I'm still growing but I am hopeful.

• +1
You don't need real life evidence to know the truth
You're just trying to cope, a chad is not sad because a fucking minor inconvenience happened to him, would you be sad if you looked like stepanov and a talking stage didn't work, or you got rejected + robbed etc?? Of coruse you wouldn't because you'd have people + mirror backing you up about it... stop coping op!
A chad does not live every second thinking about him being a chad, you realize that right? That’s just called narcissistic. It’s not something they’re presently thinking about constantly. They become desensitized to number 1 their own face, they get used to it, number 2 the validation that comes from it.

Ive never know anybody who is PSL god tier, so I can’t really say, but I’ve know several chadlites/HTNs who go through lots of struggle. I know a chadlite who got addicted to meth and completely descended himself. And I know tall HTNs who are very poor. All root of suffering,

I know myself too and when people see my pics/vids they say “vinnie hacker”

I am a depressed tortured type who makes music and feels shitloads of emotions just off very basic things, your looks don’t dictate your mental health and emotional regulation. That being said I mean, it’s obviously far more likely you’ll have a better quality of life as someone who’s super good looking. All I’m saying is nothing is set in stone so don’t be on it

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
A chad does not live every second thinking about him being a chad, you realize that right? That’s just called narcissistic. It’s not something they’re presently thinking about constantly. They become desensitized to number 1 their own face, they get used to it, number 2 the validation that comes from it.

Ive never know anybody who is PSL god tier, so I can’t really say, but I’ve know several chadlites/HTNs who go through lots of struggle. I know a chadlite who got addicted to meth and completely descended himself. And I know tall HTNs who are very poor. All root of suffering,

I am a depressed tortured type who makes music and feels shitloads of emotions just off very basic things, your looks don’t dictate your mental health and emotional regulation
1 - You don't look good enough to experience what i've described so please stop bragging op, if you're the guy in your avi you're literally just above average you don't rely on your face to solve your problems a real chad does and he relies not only from his face BUT from the validation that comes with it.

2 - How is being a junkie has to do with my thread? He prob found comfort on drugs due to a loss of a loved one, he for sure wouldn't do them if he was getting validation and dopamine hits from being good looking, he found the dopamine hits from the drug itself

3 - HTN's can't rely on their faces to cope with problems once again

4 - Why are you depressed may I ask?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
If you’re gl, nothing else matters, all is well

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 25354
1 - You don't look good enough to experience what i've described so please stop bragging op, if you're the guy in your avi you're literally just above average you don't rely on your face to solve your problems a real chad does and he relies not only from his face BUT from the validation that comes with it.

2 - How is being a junkie has to do with my thread? He prob found comfort on drugs due to a loss of a loved one, he for sure wouldn't do them if he was getting validation and dopamine hits from being good looking, he found the dopamine hits from the drug itself

3 - HTN's can't rely on their faces to cope with problems once again

4 - Why are you depressed may I ask?
retard alert. girls worship guy in my avi, cry more for him he mogs you to death. its louis partridge, just cause he doesnt look like an uncanny alien doesnt mean hes "just above average" you just have schitzo incel autist BDD view

again you have 0 experience and this is all assumption. i doubt youve ever known a "real chad" by your definition. dudes like gandy and opry that you would probably call real chads were not huge girl getters until they got money and status. money and status mogs looks hard. opry wasnt liked in highschool and gandy wasnt some slayer. gandy even settled down with some becky tier downward grown bitch

• JFL

One thing I have to admit, that guy mogs gandy to death!!

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This is how i unironically think and it works

What kind of sadness, I already said they do when it's related to family or health.
The knowledge that they just want you for what you are.

my ex is a staceylite and a any inconvenience barely effects her; she just tells herself "im too attractive for this" and shes not wrong JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, AsGoodAsItGets and datboijj

I am a depressed tortured type who makes music and feels shitloads of emotions just off very basic things, your looks don’t dictate your mental health and emotional regulation. That being said I mean, it’s obviously far more likely you’ll have a better quality of life as someone who’s super good looking. All I’m saying is nothing is set in stone so don’t be on it
Narcissistic means thinking so highly of yourself that you become an entitled dipshit

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
Exactly even money don't matter, if u are like a god among mortals with looks, u will make them eventually.All u need are looks and good health, money will come, imagine chico being homeless, he will easily find a way to escape being poor!